PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been away for a bit.

camomike
20 January 2015, 10:25
I apologize I haven't checked in as much lately. Also that I haven't been able to do the T&E on the MAGPOD yet. Things have kind of hit the fan here lately. My wife approached me and told me she wants a separation. I've been dealing with that and the struggles that go along with a 10 year relationship ending. My review will be coming, but for the time being most of my posting and the review is put on hold for the moment. I'll be checking in, but not sure how active I'm going to be over the next month or two as things get sorted out.

Cheers, Camomike

UWone77
20 January 2015, 10:29
Mike,

Sorry to hear about the wife wanting a separation. That's tough. At this point, I don't think anyone cares about a Magpod Review. Take care of yourself first.

CK 187
20 January 2015, 10:32
Take care of business at home. A review is just a review

GOST
20 January 2015, 10:41
I'm deeply sorry to hear that Mike, I hope she changes her mind and tries to work things out. You'll be in our prayers.

DutyUse
20 January 2015, 11:16
I apologize I haven't checked in as much lately. Also that I haven't been able to do the T&E on the MAGPOD yet. Things have kind of hit the fan here lately. My wife approached me and told me she wants a separation. I've been dealing with that and the struggles that go along with a 10 year relationship ending. My review will be coming, but for the time being most of my posting and the review is put on hold for the moment. I'll be checking in, but not sure how active I'm going to be over the next month or two as things get sorted out.

Cheers, Camomike

That's rough man. My condolences.

Jerry R
20 January 2015, 11:18
Mike, our thoughts are with you during this. Take care of yourself, we will be here for you.

Gaspipeshooter
20 January 2015, 11:25
Mike,

Sorry to hear about the wife wanting a separation. That's tough. At this point, I don't think anyone cares about a Magpod Review. Take care of yourself first.

What U Dubya said x 2. On a related note, having some "experience" in the matter, I will offer a small bit of advice: do your best to take the high road; don't get into any shit slinging contests; know that at some point in the future, you'll look back on this and know that going through it made you a stronger person and you will be thankful that life has a way of working out for the better.

toolboxluis00200
20 January 2015, 11:31
take care at stuff in the home front dont worry about the review

Dstrbdmedic167
20 January 2015, 11:37
I can only try to imagine the pain your going through. Take care of yourself and always here if you need an ear.

WHSmithIV
20 January 2015, 13:35
Definitely not concerned with a Magpod review. Sort out what you need to do and take care. It's tough. I have a Police Sargent friend in NYC going through it too. He'll be coming out here to Idaho for a visit later this year.

mustangfreek
20 January 2015, 14:03
Mike,

Exactlly , take care of yourself.

Eric
20 January 2015, 14:27
Sorry to hear that man. The Internet stuff can sit on the back burner forever, while more important matters are addressed.

Computalotapus
20 January 2015, 14:45
Take care of things at home brother. Thoughts and prayers for you during this time.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1

Ride4frnt
20 January 2015, 15:45
I echo all sentiments. Take care of life first man, and if you need us, the wevo support group is here.

GaSwamper
20 January 2015, 16:22
Dam, that's pretty tough man, sorry to hear. I wouldn't worry bout no reviews but there again time in the woods or at the range can be great for the high stress times. The woods have kept my head level through some rough times brother.