View Full Version : well that suck

toolboxluis00200
29 January 2015, 15:26
just found out my rent is going up starting Fed 3 :mad:

that was money that was going in to my Firearm Fund nope now is gone forever :(

but on the bright side now i have a glock to keep me warm at night [BD]

UPDATE
great now my lap top monitor is going out on my lap top :mad::mad:
https://i.imgflip.com/hh1t6.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/hh1t6)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

SINNER
29 January 2015, 15:39
Just start squatting. Just think of the weapons you could have with no rent. LOL

toolboxluis00200
29 January 2015, 15:57
i have some NFA stuff so i need a physical address

GaSwamper
29 January 2015, 16:09
You think that sucks, I just missed 2 Noveske genII lowers today for $250 per by 2 min.

toolboxluis00200
29 January 2015, 16:26
You think that sucks, I just missed 2 Noveske genII lowers today for $250 per by 2 min.

my condolences :(

toolboxluis00200
10 February 2015, 13:10
bump

UWone77
10 February 2015, 13:30

Did not know you were the Noveske fan!

Uffdaphil
10 February 2015, 13:38
I feel your pain. My "smart" TV cost me $450 for a new motherboard! Smarts fer sure. But putting a new LAV G17 on the Visa lifted my mood temporarily until statement time comes around.

Sometimes I miss my frugal ex-wife. But not as much as I appreciate her absence. Better to hemorrhage from the wallet than the soul.

toolboxluis00200
10 February 2015, 13:50
I feel your pain. My "smart" TV cost me $450 for a new motherboard! Smarts fer sure. But putting a new LAV G17 on the Visa lifted my mood temporarily until statement time comes around.

Sometimes I miss my frugal ex-wife. But not as much as I appreciate her absence. Better to hemorrhage from the wallet than the soul.

i mite just buy a computer but that will be in a long time i do have another laptop but it is very slow doing my work flow on it

GaSwamper
10 February 2015, 14:07
Did not know you were the Noveske fan!

Before I ever even really got into the AR game I knew of Noveske, thought they had cool marketing and design. Then I looked into John Noveske and began to respect the building of his company. I wanted to do a build for a while and I guess between watchin Dutyuse's build and the tribute vid the other day it put the bug on me. I think I've came to that party a bit too late however, well I could sell unneeded body parts I guess.

UWone77
10 February 2015, 14:27
Before I ever even really got into the AR game I knew of Noveske, thought they had cool marketing and design. Then I looked into John Noveske and began to respect the building of his company. I wanted to do a build for a while and I guess between watchin Dutyuse's build and the tribute vid the other day it put the bug on me. I think I've came to that party a bit too late however, well I could sell unneeded body parts I guess.

You know I've seen on various EE boards across the net, some good deals the last 6 months to a year on Gen I Noveske Rifles. I think those are much better shooters than the current stuff from my experience. Plus, for the most part, you know John was overseeing the QC on those items. The Gen III stuff certainly looks nicer, but 3k for a new rifle, or $300 per upper/lower is really expensive. I'm sure the secondary market on stripped Gen III Receivers aren't very good for the pocket book, as they were high priced to being with, and now appears that stock has dried up.

GaSwamper
10 February 2015, 15:12
You know I've seen on various EE boards across the net, some good deals the last 6 months to a year on Gen I Noveske Rifles. I think those are much better shooters than the current stuff from my experience. Plus, for the most part, you know John was overseeing the QC on those items. The Gen III stuff certainly looks nicer, but 3k for a new rifle, or $300 per upper/lower is really expensive. I'm sure the secondary market on stripped Gen III Receivers aren't very good for the pocket book, as they were high priced to being with, and now appears that stock has dried up.

Yes the Gen1s are reasonable and will eventually fall back to one in the end, unless it's one of the Silencerco ones, just saw one on Gunbroker for a little over $400! The Gen 2 was my target because I like the flared magwell and it's a forging that was different, maybe not better but different. And yea I get into the aesthetics more than I should but a lot of us do and it's a part of building your own I think, or we would all be shooting a Colt. I thought maybe the Gen3 would eventually come back in stock to save about 50-100 bucks and at least still have the look but now I hear from a ole wise source the finish and machining may not be up to par with the Gen2.

UWone77
10 February 2015, 15:17
If you were able to find a Gen II non-chainsaw, it was usually pretty damn close to forged perfection as you could find. Gen III's are nice, but just not worth the cash.

Are you looking for both and upper and lower or just one or the other?

GaSwamper
10 February 2015, 15:22
If you were able to find a Gen II non-chainsaw, it was usually pretty damn close to forged perfection as you could find. Gen III's are nice, but just not worth the cash.

Are you looking for both and upper and lower or just one or the other?

Only the lower. I have a Vltor MUR that I picked up for a deal (non FA) that I thought would make a good match.

toolboxluis00200
10 February 2015, 16:00
ok what ever is wrong whit my laptop monitor is only affecting white color ever thing else it dose not affect what so ever so any thing to bright tuns in to a teal color :/ but i found my old laptop and i am transferring all my photos and videos to my 500Gig hard drive just in case later on i will buy 1 terabit external hard drive and i will see what happens after that

nCarnage
10 February 2015, 17:16
ok what ever is wrong whit my laptop monitor is only affecting white color ever thing else it dose not affect what so ever so any thing to bright tuns in to a teal color :/ but i found my old laptop and i am transferring all my photos and videos to my 500Gig hard drive just in case later on i will buy 1 terabit external hard drive and i will see what happens after that

Why does it have to be white? Sorry. Its a habit I say all the time when someone mentions colors (especially when people give descriptions of other people). Makes them actually say, "cause thats what he is."

toolboxluis00200
10 February 2015, 17:17
i have no clue but the dame tile color is hurting my eyes

toolboxluis00200
10 February 2015, 17:50
me talk abou t what happen
http://youtu.be/zUkiUZ9YpKQ

browcs
11 February 2015, 17:27
[QUOTE=Uffdaphil;92376

Sometimes I miss my frugal ex-wife. But not as much as I appreciate her absence. Better to hemorrhage from the wallet than the soul.[/QUOTE]

I so understand.....

toolboxluis00200
11 February 2015, 17:39
well it is official it went out just a few min ago but i work my voodoo magic and hook up my tv to it now i am back :)