PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Stag LPK

JHoward
30 January 2015, 18:56
They seem to be going for around $65 shipped. I'd gladly paypal gift someone that much for one! Open to trigger-less as well.

Dstrbdmedic167
30 January 2015, 19:06
They seem to be going for around $65 shipped. I'd gladly paypal gift someone that much for one! Open to trigger-less as well.

Any reason why stag only. Several good LPK with or without FCG for much less. Just curious?

JHoward
30 January 2015, 19:13
Well, I have experience with Stag, and I have always really liked their LPK's. I have a hard-on for the roll pins they use (I know, it's stupid), and I haven't seen anyone else use them. I have a PSA sitting here and I'm just not really big on it. I hear WOA is good, but I KNOW Stag is. Any suggestions?

Edit: Looks like RRA and Armalite use them.

Dstrbdmedic167
30 January 2015, 19:25
Well, I have experience with Stag, and I have always really liked their LPK's. I have a hard-on for the roll pins they use (I know, it's stupid), and I haven't seen anyone else use them. I have a PSA sitting here and I'm just not really big on it. I hear WOA is good, but I KNOW Stag is. Any suggestions?

Edit: Looks like RRA and Armalite use them.

I've never paid much mind to roll pins except cuss at them lol... I've used PSA, BCM, and DPMS. All did the same and have the little parts I need. BCM has a full LPK for from DPMS for $50 may can even find Better if you look around.

JHoward
30 January 2015, 19:45
That's the thing. I've used them too. PSA, Anderson, and Stag. The roll pins that are spiral type are are stronger and SO easy to put in. Not disagreeing that others are just fine, but for $20, I would rather just have the easier ones.

JHoward
30 January 2015, 19:45
http://gardentractorpullingtips.com/images/rollpins.gif

Dstrbdmedic167
30 January 2015, 19:46
That's the thing. I've used them too. PSA, Anderson, and Stag. The roll pins that are spiral type are are stronger and SO easy to put in. Not disagreeing that others are just fine, but for $20, I would rather just have the easier ones.

No worries just curious. You could hit up RA and use the code for wevo. I think they have some stag lpk in stock.

JHoward
30 January 2015, 19:54
I may do that. Was hoping for PayPal is the reason I posted up.

Dstrbdmedic167
30 January 2015, 19:58
I may do that. Was hoping for PayPal is the reason I posted up.

Understand that very well!!

JHoward
30 January 2015, 20:07
Also, if anyone has a Armalite triggerless LPK, I'd be interested in that as well.

Eric
31 January 2015, 23:20
I don't know if you found what you're looking for yet, but I have a few spare Stag LPK sitting here. Feel free to PM me.

JHoward
1 February 2015, 07:35
Hah! I knew that someone would say something right after I got them ordered. Just bought two from Stag. Thanks though!