PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see what happened to Tac Tissy?

toolboxluis00200
8 February 2015, 16:55
i am so fucking piss right now :mad::mad::mad:

she is one of my favored ppl on FB and the gun community

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=932876756723722&set=vb.515363518475050&type=3&theater

Farva
8 February 2015, 17:21
I havent seen it. The link isnt working for me either. What happened?

toolboxluis00200
8 February 2015, 17:27
I havent seen it. The link isnt working for me either. What happened?

who ever she was dating bet her up so bad that she mite not be able to use her left eye aging for shooting or competition

SINNER
8 February 2015, 17:28
I guess domestic abuse but no real details. Eye busted up pretty bad and clearly distraught over it.

toolboxluis00200
8 February 2015, 17:41
I guess domestic abuse but no real details. Eye busted up pretty bad and clearly distraught over it.

she say in the vidoe when she fills it time to talk about it she will do another video

Farva
8 February 2015, 18:01
Stuff like that pisses me off.

VIPER 237
8 February 2015, 18:45
Tac Tissy is one of the best out there. I feel for the poor girl, my thoughts and prayers are sent her way. that's bullshit someone can do that to another human being.

Oh and the spellchecker misspelled his thread title ;)

Txfilmmaker
8 February 2015, 18:53
Horrible - I hope the creep is prosecuted. Just watched her video. It breaks my heart. God bless her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toolboxluis00200
8 February 2015, 20:41
i really hope she is not mest up for life :(

Thompson
8 February 2015, 20:45
Just saw this on FB too. It's a shame; it really is. What makes it even worse is that this may have a detrimental effect on the one thing she probably loves the most. Hope things turn out well for her in the end.

Eric
8 February 2015, 20:50
Sad story for sure. With that said, it's stupid for people to be posting death threats.

FortTom
8 February 2015, 23:01
Sad story for sure. With that said, it's stupid for people to be posting death threats.

Her video was a little cryptic, about who did what, and why. Don't know what other's sources are about who did what, but did I hear her say, at the end of the video, "that it's time to meet my little friend"?. (for those who might not know, a classic line from an Al Pacino movie, before he opened up with a full auto AR). Sounds like a death threat to me. On the other hand, I can't judge the other party, who hit her, because all I can find is second and third hand info. I didn't know about her until the Stickman Giveaway when I followed some links to her.

Anyone actually know the story? Was she a victim of spouse abuse, or abuse by a boy friend?

Eric
9 February 2015, 00:33
The threats comment was more so in reference to user posts.

Thompson
9 February 2015, 04:47
Don't know what other's sources are about who did what, but did I hear her say, at the end of the video, "that it's time to meet my little friend"?. (for those who might not know, a classic line from an Al Pacino movie, before he opened up with a full auto AR). Sounds like a death threat to me.
Oh that's what that meant. Was wondering what that was alluding to.

FortTom
9 February 2015, 05:33
Thompson, I meant to type I thought I heard her say that. I didn't catch that until I read your post showing the quote. The volume wasn't good on my laptop. Either way, Eric is right, It's pretty dumb to make threats on the internet, no matter what was said, who said it, and why. Even for the person who was wronged and her supporters. Nowadays that's a good way to get your ass thrown in jail.

Pyzik
9 February 2015, 06:18
I don't even know her personally and this pisses me off!! She is such an awesome person.

I haven't read a death threat but the minute I saw the video I knew idiots would be posting idiotic remarks.

I thought for sure at the beginning she was doing something like a PSA and it wasn't real.... :( :mad:

CK 187
9 February 2015, 07:48

I know the guys from Tactical Shit had a ton of people weighing in and commenting on "places to bury the body", and "i've got a shovel".

Some people seemed genuinely pissed off about it. I don't know her personally but in my personal opinion, anyone that raises a hand to a child/woman or even an animal is not truly a man. They are just a gutless waste of good oxygen

Former11B
9 February 2015, 10:04
Oh that's what that meant. Was wondering what that was alluding to.

You've never seen Scarface????

Hope she heals up quick and any guilty party is brought to justice

Farva
9 February 2015, 14:30
I assumed she was talking about her shiner. An attempt of sorts at a small amount of humor as if not to be too dreadful and dark but that was just my interpretation of it.

toolboxluis00200
9 February 2015, 14:43
I assumed she was talking about her shiner. An attempt of sorts at a small amount of humor as if not to be too dreadful and dark but that was just my interpretation of it.

i have to agree whit you on that i think she was all so talking about that and i now that she has a silly sens of humor and i think she was trying to show that she is still that silly girl that ppl like to see on FB

Farva
9 February 2015, 14:45
Agreed my sir. I was finally able to see the video. Pretty vicious looking but I've seen worse. Still doesn't make it ok though. Glad she's recovering quickly.

toolboxluis00200
9 February 2015, 14:52
Agreed my sir. I was finally able to see the video. Pretty vicious looking but I've seen worse. Still doesn't make it ok though. Glad she's recovering quickly.

+1

FortTom
9 February 2015, 16:06
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Please, no hate mail, but I'm going to talk about the elephant in the room. I'm not sure why she didn't, given the apparent amount of violence perpetrated against her, with all of her training, why she couldn't just stop the fight with the handgun she should've been carrying. O.K., I don't have a clue about the situation, how it started, what happened, or anything else. But if someone that overbearing had beat me to the point that I might lose my eye, I believe she had a detached retina, I've had a partial myself, I would have not hesitated to shoot if I were that overwhelmed, physically and tactically speaking.

Many fights can be avoided just presenting your weapon, and calling it a stop right freakin now. With all of her tactical training, she still ended up getting the shit beat out of her.

I'm definitely not trying to shift the blame on her, and as stated, I don't know the facts, but situations like that is what we all train for, and it could appear that she was not as "tactically" aware of her surroundings, and sensing something wrong, especially at the level of violence she found herself in.

To her defense, I don't care how well trained you are, someone can get the jump on you. If you don't believe that, you live in a fantasy world. I guess there will be a lot of speculation until we know the truth though.

I don't want to pre-judge anyone, her or anyone else involved. Not until the truth comes out, but I'm wondering why LEO friends (I'm sure she had some), apparently aren't talking, any more than her somewhat cryptic video.

Moron's on facebook trying to act like armchair quarterbacks and ready to loan her a shovel, is all of the buzz that I've really heard.

Anyway, no matter, I wish her a full and quick recovery. But I've seen "good guys" get their asses kicked, for a number of things, that they brought on themselves. I'm not saying she did that. I don't know if it was a man or woman that attacked her, or why. Reading through the thread, I believe a lot of folks have assumed it was a male, who assaulted her. Was it? Does anyone know? Was it a female? If so, what were the circumstances.

To me it reeks of domestic violence, but I'd like to know the story before condemning folks, either way.

Stone
9 February 2015, 18:33
What's really pathetic is people passing judgment and making MASSIVE ASSUMPTIONS based on less than 50% of the whole story. Nobody really knows what the fnuck happened. She gave such scattered info how can anybody with half a brain come to any sort of conclusion. Lets hear the whole story from BOTH party's involved and then see where it all stands.[bash]

Stone
9 February 2015, 18:35
I know the guys from Tactical Shit had a ton of people weighing in and commenting on "places to bury the body", and "i've got a shovel".

Some people seemed genuinely pissed off about it. I don't know her personally but in my personal opinion, anyone that raises a hand to a child/woman or even an animal is not truly a man. They are just a gutless waste of good oxygen

Did she say it was a man? I must have missed that part.

CK 187
10 February 2015, 09:15
Did she say it was a man? I must have missed that part.

You're right. She never did say that. Assumption on my part

voodoo_man
10 February 2015, 09:27
Domestic violence is a serious issue and I have personally seen what it does to families.

We, as the pro-2A community, need to support the lawful intervention of these types of situations.

Thompson
10 February 2015, 09:43
You've never seen Scarface????
Sadly no.

What's really pathetic is people passing judgment and making MASSIVE ASSUMPTIONS based on less than 50% of the whole story. Nobody really knows what the fnuck happened. She gave such scattered info how can anybody with half a brain come to any sort of conclusion. Lets hear the whole story from BOTH party's involved and then see where it all stands.[bash]
And therin lies a huge deficit in society. People quick to shift the blame on others, not knowing the extent of the whole story (nor caring to hear the other side of the story), all the while behind the comfort of their anonymous screen names. And when they're wrong, no one wants to admit to it and simply just pass it off as something else.

FortTom
10 February 2015, 12:27
Domestic violence is a serious issue and I have personally seen what it does to families.

We, as the pro-2A community, need to support the lawful intervention of these types of situations.

I am making a wild guess that it was domestic violence, but do you know that to be the case? I had a cousin, that I didn't really hang with much as she was quite a bit older, whose boyfriend then husband used to beat the crap out of her on a regular basis. Bad news. Also saw it in the MIL, surprisingly, somewhat common.

Anyway, I didn't hear her say anything that would identify the sex or relationship status, if any.