PDA

View Full Version : G34 and Osprey45

SwissyJim
23 February 2015, 19:20
So I finalized my 147g 9mm subsonic loads, and here's the final test with my Glock34 and Osprey45 suppressor

http://player.vimeo.com/video/120402208

I am soooooooo in love with this combo! Good thing I bought 2500 of the 147g bullets...

Dstrbdmedic167
23 February 2015, 19:26
So I finalized my 147g 9mm subsonic loads, and here's the final test with my Glock34 and Osprey45 suppressor

http://player.vimeo.com/video/120402208

I am soooooooo in love with this combo! Good thing I bought 2500 of the 147g bullets...

Awesome!! I just purchased the osprey45 so please share your load! Plan to use with my 19 but I bet loads will be similar!

SwissyJim
23 February 2015, 20:05
no problem....
using the hornady bulk 147g FMJ (boattail no less!!) I have these for working loads:

Titegroup - 3.4g
CFE Pistol - 3.9g
HS(6) - 4.8g

All with a COAL of 1.10 and a light crimp via Lee FCD

I was showing the other shooter on my set of lanes the difference between the supersonic 115g and my sub 147g and he only said... 'I hate you' then proceeded to ask a TON of questions about trusts, NFA items and so on. [:D]

Dstrbdmedic167
23 February 2015, 20:10
no problem....
using the hornady bulk 147g FMJ (boattail no less!!) I have these for working loads:

Titegroup - 3.4g
CFE Pistol - 3.9g
HS(6) - 4.8g

All with a COAL of 1.10 and a light crimp via Lee FCD

I was showing the other shooter on my set of lanes the difference between the supersonic 115g and my sub 147g and he only said... 'I hate you' then proceeded to ask a TON of questions about trusts, NFA items and so on. [:D]

Thanks! I have CFE pistol and can usually find tite group. I have no doubt the range guy was asking questions!

SwissyJim
23 February 2015, 20:20
Thanks! I have CFE pistol and can usually find tite group. I have no doubt the range guy was asking questions!

yeah, I'm starting to think Silencerco should pay me a commission! that's probably 5-6 guys that have been SUPER interested in what I had, how I got it and how THEY could get it.

I've tested all three obviously, since getting any amount of ONE powder is a total unknown. I actually passed on a pound of Unique since I was getting tired of testing loads and not SHOOTING loads.

Lemme know how it works for ya...

Dstrbdmedic167
23 February 2015, 20:22
yeah, I'm starting to think Silencerco should pay me a commission! that's probably 5-6 guys that have been SUPER interested in what I had, how I got it and how THEY could get it.

I've tested all three obviously, since getting any amount of ONE powder is a total unknown. I actually passed on a pound of Unique since I was getting tired of testing loads and not SHOOTING loads.

Lemme know how it works for ya...

Will do it'll be a few months. It's been paid for but waiting in form 3's to get approved. Or at least my dealer to get the SN's. If you look I picked up the cases for my sub loads and once I shoot all my 115grs up it'll all be 147's

SwissyJim
23 February 2015, 20:35
Will do it'll be a few months. It's been paid for but waiting in form 3's to get approved. Or at least my dealer to get the SN's. If you look I picked up the cases for my sub loads and once I shoot all my 115grs up it'll all be 147's

Keep an eye out. I nabbed the hornady bulk pack for CHEAP, with free shipping, from Midway some months ago. not sure why, but the box was $100 off and they had a free ship offer that even worked to me here in AK. The part number for the bulk box is 35597B (https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=35597B+hornady) and I'm gonna keep my eye out as well. The way I'm loading these and now starting to shoot them... I'll need another box soon enough. Wait until spring when I take the boat, my steel, the guns and loads of ammo out for a week of shrimping and shooting. silencerCo/Noveske are gonna be PROUD of my 'Find your Range' video!

alamo5000
23 February 2015, 21:17
Have you tried X treme bullets for your pistol reloads? I have used these a TON and found them to be really good for plinking rounds.

http://www.xtremebullets.com/9mm-s/9666.htm

Under $50 for 500 rounds of 147 grain 9mm.

Also when I see videos like this, this is what makes me want a suppressor or ten. A quiet 9mm like this shooting subs and a 300 BO shooting subs.... now that would be the combo to have.

SwissyJim
23 February 2015, 23:07
Have you tried X treme bullets for your pistol reloads? I have used these a TON and found them to be really good for plinking rounds.

http://www.xtremebullets.com/9mm-s/9666.htm

Under $50 for 500 rounds of 147 grain 9mm.

Also when I see videos like this, this is what makes me want a suppressor or ten. A quiet 9mm like this shooting subs and a 300 BO shooting subs.... now that would be the combo to have.

and that's what I have... [:D]

I've looked at xtreme, and while they look promising, as long as I get the Hornady's for about the same price I'll buy them. I guess I like the boat tail for loading - saves time. I was going to get a batch to try tho... just waiting for them to appear on their 'cyber sale' the have on Facebook.

But having the two suppressed kinda makes me play with the other guns I have less and less [crazy]

toolboxluis00200
24 February 2015, 11:46
wow that was nice