PDA

View Full Version : Arms Unlimited. Any experience?

Canexpat
10 March 2015, 21:42
I placed an order for some ammo back on 2/17.

Nothing yet, delivery promised 3-10 business days. Email query response is any day, their shipment delayed from southeast due to weather. Follow up phone call late last week: response is their order is in today or tomorrow, ship next day, they promise to provide shipping confirmation.

Repeated calls today go unanswered.

WTF? Over.

GOST
10 March 2015, 21:44
I've never used them, keep us updated. Good luck with your order.

Canexpat
10 March 2015, 21:56
Will do.

UWone77
10 March 2015, 22:30
I've ordered from them before. I don't recall it being exceptional or underwhelming. They delivered, but then again my patience level usually borders on forgetfulness.

Canexpat
3 April 2015, 01:49
Follow up.

After several more days of no contact from the vendor, I called and cancelled the order on 3/30. No apology or expression of disappointment on their part. Not even a hint. Sounded like business as usual.

This was a purchase on an "In Stock" item.

Terrible communication; all communication was initiated by me.

I could never recommend Arms Unlimited.

GOST
3 April 2015, 02:38
Thanks for the follow up.

DutyUse
3 April 2015, 02:46
Sorry to hear about the negative experience, good looking out on the heads up tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stone
3 April 2015, 14:18
I don't think these people realize how fast bad news travels on online weapon forums. Never order from Arms unlimited, check.
I just did a search on reviews for them and it looks like your not the only one who has had issues with them...

SINNER
4 April 2015, 05:29
Was called Gun Safari. Always has sucked, likely always will.

skijunkie55
13 April 2015, 07:42
The orders I've placed with them have been pretty good. Surefire FA-556 212 suppressor took about 2 months to ship on Form 3 but I guess that is to be expected, Glock 19 mags / surefire lights shipped within a day or two of ordering.
They've usually emailed me back within 24 hours when I had questions....

caporider
14 April 2015, 09:15
I ordered a M&P Shield 9 that was supposed to come with a free pocket holster. Never got the holster, and they never replied to multiple contact requests.

There are too many other options out there to mess with substandard service. I'm done with them.