PDA

View Full Version : Invite

Dsully
31 March 2015, 05:23
I was invited here by Gost only to realize I have had an account for awhile now. Anyway, I'm glad he contacted me. I'm a shooter and take some pictures. Hopefully, I can be an asset here. Had some falling outs with a couple places due to my content. I assure you that I have high respect for everyone and am not looking for issues. Haha. Everyone is probably saying "Oh no, who is this guy?" Long story.

Anyway, thanks for the Invite Gost and I'm sure I have a few questions on what's acceptable before I put some pictures up.

I'm Dave by the way and Hello all

GOST
31 March 2015, 05:53
Welcome aboard brother. WEVO is known as the place that the elite photographers who enjoy firearms hang out.

Dsully
31 March 2015, 05:58
Seems like it's my kind of place then ;)

alamo5000
31 March 2015, 06:03
What? Are you putting up pictures of semi naked women with guns? And the problem with this IS?????[:D]

Anyway welcome aboard/back. I am still pretty new here and the guys here are very good and very friendly. This is my first firearms forum and I am enjoying it. I've been shooting since I was little but I am getting a lot more into different aspects of it now and this place is pure gold. You will find WEVO to be fun and welcoming...I sure have.

I tried going to other forums before only to find out that they are dominated by gun snobs where in general every question is treated as a stupid question, mall ninjas, people who simply either don't have the experience (and won't admit it) IE unwilling to learn anything....yet they are loudly opinionated...all of which I found very tiresome very fast.

I found NONE of that here. It's a bunch of very knowledgeable down home guys who are both fun and respectful and who can take/make a joke pretty good. [BD] In short WEVO is a good place to be.

alamo5000
31 March 2015, 06:05
Welcome aboard brother. WEVO is known as the place that the elite photographers who enjoy firearms hang out.

Your wallet will hurt so bad before about a week is up. [:D] Before a week is gone you will look at the awesome pictures here, look in your wallet, and say 'I need a better job'. :P

voodoo_man
31 March 2015, 07:36
was wondering when you were gana show up!

Dsully
31 March 2015, 07:41
was wondering when you were gana show up!

Man, you"re here? haha. Party time!

UWone77
31 March 2015, 09:54
Welcome! I've seen your photography over the years on various boards and have always enjoyed it. Feel free to post pictures of whatever you wish here. I look forward to the content!

Dsully
31 March 2015, 09:56
Thank you very much. Look forward to being a part of this forum

Dstrbdmedic167
31 March 2015, 10:05
Ha! Funny I just ran across your facebook page yesterday. Nice pics and welcome

Dsully
31 March 2015, 10:10
Ha! Funny I just ran across your facebook page yesterday. Nice pics and welcome

Thank you. I just put that page up too. It was suggested by a manufacturer so I figured I needed to stop putting it off

Dstrbdmedic167
31 March 2015, 10:16
Thank you. I just put that page up too. It was suggested by a manufacturer so I figured I needed to stop putting it off

I'll go back and make sure I liked it. Welcome!

Dsully
31 March 2015, 10:28
Appreciate the support

Thompson
31 March 2015, 12:45
Welcome Dave - I think you'll find this forum very relaxing and enjoyable, unlike some others out there that alamo mentioned.

Looking forward to some pics!

Dsully
31 March 2015, 12:46
Thanks for the welcomes

SwissyJim
1 April 2015, 10:52
hA! pics of guns, women and cigars? Hell yea, welcome! Gained you another like on FB!

Dsully
1 April 2015, 10:58
:) I appreciate the support