PDA

View Full Version : BCM Lower Receiver

Lancelot
20 December 2008, 17:57
Time to gloat.

#95 of only 99 made on this run. Just waiting on an upper.

http://coloradoshooting.org/v-web/gallery/albums/bbadmin-Album-1/bcm_lower_40_001.jpg

http://coloradoshooting.org/v-web/gallery/albums/bbadmin-Album-1/bcm_lower_1_40.jpg

Santa was good to me last month.

JTrusty
20 December 2008, 20:22
Very Nice!

Eric
20 December 2008, 21:43
You must have been in the right place at the right time. Bravo Co, like just about everyone else now, can't keep anything AR in stock.

20 December 2008, 23:04
I've never seen any lowers advertised on Bravo Co's website, let alone their own brand.:confused:

Lancelot
21 December 2008, 12:11
I was in the right place at the right time, and purely by accident.

There were only 99 of these made. They were not offered for sale. They were made for T&E, trade show displays, and other such projects.

Bravo Company has plans to relese a lower next year. It will be slightly different, different logo, but just as good or gooder. So better not pout, better not cry, and be good for goodness sake. And Santa may bring you one that's better then this next year.

21 December 2008, 19:25
No big deal, then.[BD]

Stickman
21 December 2008, 22:14
Lancelot,

I was in a local store looking for a holster, and saw that they had stripped lowers sitting on the shelf. $250 for a stripped lower, and I think they had RRA, and a few other generic ones all around the same price.

Its getting crazy, glad to see you were able to grab something a little different and special.

Merry Christmas!

Quib
1 January 2009, 06:17
Looks nice!

EHilderbrand
18 January 2009, 19:47
I've always liked the rare BCM lowers I've seen floating around the web. I'd love to get my claws on one. Paul puts out a fantastic product.

BVickery
19 January 2009, 16:48
I've always liked the rare BCM lowers I've seen floating around the web. I'd love to get my claws on one. Paul puts out a fantastic product.

I agree, even some of BCM's competitors agree he puts out high quality items, especially their BCG's which some consider the best in the industry.

I have a 16" middy and hope to be able to purchase a BCM lower as well.

EHilderbrand
24 January 2009, 21:52
I agree, even some of BCM's competitors agree he puts out high quality items, especially their BCG's which some consider the best in the industry.

I have a 16" middy and hope to be able to purchase a BCM lower as well.

Generally, when this event occurs, the product is usually excellent, without question.