PDA

View Full Version : Concealed Carrier Shoots Carjacker, Saves Woman

GOST
6 April 2015, 11:53
This failed carjacking went down on Highlands Pkwy in Symrna, Ga. If that address seems familiar that's because it's the US GLOCK Headquarters location.

http://bearingarms.com/hero-concealed-carrier-shoots-carjacker-saves-woman/

Ride4frnt
6 April 2015, 12:01
Same street glock is on. Kind of ironic.

toolboxluis00200
6 April 2015, 12:08
i bet it he was shot whit a Glock all so [BD][BD]

alamo5000
6 April 2015, 16:42
I say good on him. More of these low lifes need to be shot.

GaSwamper
6 April 2015, 18:57
i bet it he was shot whit a Glock all so [BD][BD]

Probly a Ruger 380 or a Shield. That's bout all I see people round here carry anymore. And knowin how things go lately I bet they fry the shooter.

CarbonScoring
6 April 2015, 19:21
Woman was an idiot.

alamo5000
6 April 2015, 19:38
Woman was an idiot.

I took a ride like that once. But it wasn't on purpose. I got hit by a car while walking through a crosswalk and ended up hanging on to the windshield wipers. The guy wouldn't stop either. He just plowed through a bunch of pedestrians.

True story.

Thompson
6 April 2015, 22:19
I took a ride like that once. But it wasn't on purpose. I got hit by a car while walking through a crosswalk and ended up hanging on to the windshield wipers. The guy wouldn't stop either. He just plowed through a bunch of pedestrians.
Ouch. Any broken bones or anything?

Regarding the OP - I'd like to hear more of the story - or at least see more of the footage. The little bit of footage I've found, it seems like he must have shot from behind the car. But if he was behind the car, would he really have risked shooting the woman? Just curious to see how it panned out.

alamo5000
7 April 2015, 05:26
Ouch. Any broken bones or anything?

No broken bones but I was sore for a couple of weeks. The guy was a real @sshole. He was doing about 20 or 25mph and just drove straight through the crowd of us. Fortunately I saw him coming just in time so I managed to get on the hood. He drove for a hundred yards or more maybe then he started banging on the inside of his windshield and rolled down his window and told me to 'get the F off of his car' by that time he slowed down some so I jumped off and he sped off never to be seen again (for his own good).

I had a lot of aching muscles and some scrapes but nothing too serious.