PDA

View Full Version : Knights Armament Co URX 14.5 MLOK

Liberal_Strong
10 April 2015, 23:19
So I'm over here at NRA AM 2015 in Nashville and the guys at magpul have pulled out some unicorns for display. One that I couldn't stop wowing over was an sr15 e3 mod "2" rifle that had a kac 14.5 mlok rail. Kac is not present to explain anything and I asked one of the magpul staffers about the production and they don't know a whole lot about it neither. In fact the one on display ia the only one in existence!

As for unicorns on display they have out magpul lowers, one of which is a very low number with ambi mag release. and the China doll logo was explained to me as how the daughters of the magpul creator are in love with anime and Japanese culture(?) And that the daughters are the design creators of the China doll logo. Pretty damn sweet.

GOST
10 April 2015, 23:44
Saw the pics of the M-LOK URX4 at Soldier Systems. I like the looks of it better than the Keymod version. I wish you didn't have to install your gas block after you install the URX4, it makes pinning the gas block difficult.

DutyUse
10 April 2015, 23:46
And your typing this instead of posting a photo why? [BD]

jk.. I really wanted to go again this year but had other commitments. Sounds like you saw some pretty cool gear

Deckard
10 April 2015, 23:50
Would be nice to see KAC make some MLOK accessories. Especially MLOK flip up sights.

Liberal_Strong
11 April 2015, 00:20
And your typing this instead of posting a photo why? [BD]

jk.. I really wanted to go again this year but had other commitments. Sounds like you saw some pretty cool gear
I know right? I'll get it up in a bit!

Edit: here's my IG post

https://instagram.com/p/1Tv_JLr3ku/