PDA

View Full Version : FN America Now Offering LE Discounts And Rewards

GOST
14 April 2015, 16:16
http://www.fnhusa.com/files/9413/4271/7616/m249_saw_large.png

FN America has announced their new FNH USA Individual Officer Purchase (IOP) and Law Enforcement Instructor Rewards programs.

Individual Officer Purchase

Through IOP, qualifying individuals will be able to purchase FNH USA products through authorized FNH USA IOP dealers at a discount. The following individuals qualify for IOP:

All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
Employees of state licensed security companies
State/city-licensed security officers
Active duty military personnel, all branches
Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.
All Transportation Security Administration employees
Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
Federal flight deck officers
Court judges
District attorneys and deputy district attorneys

www.fnhusa.com/r/promotions/iopinfo

Law Enforcement Instructor Rewards

Through the Law Enforcement Instructor Rewards program, any Law Enforcement instructors certified through the NRA’s Law Enforcement division, National Tactical Officers Association, or the International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors qualify for special rewards.

For the first reward on offer, qualified individuals who purchase an FNS-9 or -40 from an authorized FNH USA Individual Officer program dealer will receive a Safariland Model 6378 ALS Paddle Holster. This reward is available through May 31st, 2015.

www.fnhusa.com/r/promotions/lerewards

GOST
14 April 2015, 16:21
Wonder how much off it'll be on a semi auto M249?

UWone77
14 April 2015, 20:46
Wonder how much off it'll be on a semi auto M249?

They said it was 2 SCAR-H's... on the video didn't they? [BD] I'm just wondering if this will be a good program like Glock/S&W or some $10 off deal like Noveske.