PDA

View Full Version : Register your Silencerco (and previous incarnations) Can and get a free T shirt or pouch

Canexpat
26 April 2015, 19:22
Like the title says... https://www.silencerco.com/product-registration/

Previous versions of anything they own ie: SWR etc.

tappedandtagged
12 October 2015, 14:34
I did that with my Spectre II MONTHS ago. Still haven't seen my shirt... Also haven't seen my Federal Ammo rebate for all those tru-ball slugs I bought either. But that's another story.

CarbonScoring
12 October 2015, 20:59
Registered my Omega last week. Anyone know what the "pouch" is? Is it one of the nylon, molle pouches?

SwissyJim
12 October 2015, 23:02
I registered all 4 of mine, and got one tshirt and two pouches. One pouch I received was a perfect fit for my Osprey45 and the other was perfect for my Specwar556 - I'm assuming that's what I was sent them for specifically. Both were heavy duty fabric, molle style ones. If anyone cares, I could post pics. I did this in April (I think) and they all filtered over the summer. So I guess I got the shirt for the SpectreII, and never got anything for my Specwar762. Which reminds me I need to do my Salvo

GRIFFIN ARMAMENT
19 October 2015, 18:43
Currently All Griffin cans, come for free with a mole attached fastex buckle pouch as a standard inclusion. You don't have to register your can with us to get it. Its in the box when you receive it.

And, we don't need to capture any personal information from you to warranty your silencer. If you own it it's warrantied.

tact
19 October 2015, 18:48
I got a pouch with every Silencerco I've purchased and I haven't registered anything.......just sayin

MIDGAPATRIOT
19 December 2015, 08:43
I got a pouch with every Silencerco I've purchased and I haven't registered anything.......just sayin

Same here. I might try to get a shirt though.

alamo5000
19 December 2015, 09:24
Currently All Griffin cans, come for free with a mole attached fastex buckle pouch as a standard inclusion. You don't have to register your can with us to get it. Its in the box when you receive it.

And, we don't need to capture any personal information from you to warranty your silencer. If you own it it's warrantied.

YEP!

I am a registered GA fanboy now.

I just wish that molle pouch was in black. The cammo clashes with all the rest of my gear.

DeviantLogic
19 December 2015, 13:34
I miss the dog tags from SilencerCo. Why register to get something that should have come with the can?

SINNER
19 December 2015, 15:44
Got 3 Silencerco shirts and a ASR brake for registering cans. Last time they sent me a sweatshirt instead of a t shirt. Now if my Saker and Harvestor big bore ever get out of lock down I'll get some more free crap. Lol

jdhill
23 December 2015, 16:35
Registered both of mine last night and got shipping confirmations today...

Sak007
23 December 2015, 17:22
My shirt and pouches came in a week or so but its been over a year and no dog tags still.

Joelski
23 December 2015, 19:21

This is the way it should be.

CarbonScoring
24 December 2015, 12:09
Registered my Omega at the beginning on October and never got anything.

SINNER
25 December 2015, 01:59
Call them. My shirt and brake came within a week when I registered my Omega.

fledge
25 December 2015, 05:59
I didn't get anything either for a couple months. Then I ordered an end cap on the Black Friday sale and suddenly three boxes show up: the end cap, flash hider, and omega pouch. It was like my purchase woke somebody up.

Mecha_Arms
25 December 2015, 12:28
I didn't get anything either for a couple months. Then I ordered an end cap on the Black Friday sale and suddenly three boxes show up: the end cap, flash hider, and omega pouch. It was like my purchase woke somebody up.

I had a similar experience. I don't know how their shipping works, but it's strange.

That being said, for a "free" pouch, I wasn't complaining if they took their sweet time.

CarbonScoring
26 December 2015, 08:50

Well, I ordered a couple items in their post-Christmas sale. If that doesn't loosen the other items, I'll call them.

SINNER
26 December 2015, 10:34
Getting ready to hit that sale myself. Lots of good deals there right now.

Deadwing
26 December 2015, 14:51
I cheated and registered my cans before i actually got the stamps back. :P It took a month and a half or so for both pouches and my t-shirt to arrive (all were shipped individually...go figure).

At any rate, a free pouch or t-shirt from SilencerCo is still better than the crap "damn the man" promo AAC was running last year. My tax stamps came back before AAC sent my promotional credit, which can only be used at their web store. And AAC's web store is out of stock on just about everything and has been for at least a year. So, i've got $400 in AAC web store credit that's basically useless.

As for SilencerCo's after Christmas sale, i couldn't resist the price on the 51T MAAD mount. When i went to check out, i got a pop-up saying my order qualified for special pricing on their ammo. At $170/200 round case, i grabbed a couple of those too. [BD]

UWone77
26 December 2015, 18:48
I'll go ahead an dispose of those damn the man codes [BD]

Deadwing
26 December 2015, 22:27
How kind of you to offer, UW. :P I bet if i really tried, i could find something to spend it on. I wanted to use it to buy essential accessories such as pistons and mounts so i could actually make use of my cans, but gave up on them coming in stock and bought that stuff from a third party. So, i then started looking at using the promo codes to buy maintenance items such as o-ring kits, etc. But again, always OOS. I just hope i never actually need something from them lol.

DutyUse
27 December 2015, 12:37
Whoever posted up the after Christmas sell thank you. Scored 2 ASR muzzle brakes, 2 ASR flash hiders and 10 boxes of harvester for the 300 :)

UWone77
27 December 2015, 19:15
How kind of you to offer, UW. :P I bet if i really tried, i could find something to spend it on. I wanted to use it to buy essential accessories such as pistons and mounts so i could actually make use of my cans, but gave up on them coming in stock and bought that stuff from a third party. So, i then started looking at using the promo codes to buy maintenance items such as o-ring kits, etc. But again, always OOS. I just hope i never actually need something from them lol.

I try. LOL.

I've purchased some damn the man coupon codes from people like yourself who are pissed at AAC for giving you a code, then having nothing in stock. The biggest problem I have is, you can only use coupon codes for merchandise, but not towards the sales tax, so you still have to "pay" Paying full retail for their merchandise is also a downer.

Deadwing
27 December 2015, 20:31
I try. LOL.

I've purchased some damn the man coupon codes from people like yourself who are pissed at AAC for giving you a code, then having nothing in stock. The biggest problem I have is, you can only use coupon codes for merchandise, but not towards the sales tax, so you still have to "pay" Paying full retail for their merchandise is also a downer.

That was something else that pissed me off! I decided, "what the hell, i'll just buy a hat", and went to check out. Well, not only do they charge sales tax, but shipping as well! My "free" hat was going to cost almost $15. F*@% that.

I have considered selling the codes in the classifieds here. But for now, i'm still holding out some hope that they'll get something i can use in stock sooner or later. If i decide to sell the codes, you'll get first crack at them. [:D]