PDA

View Full Version : My new WarSport / Cross Machine Tool Hybrid SBR Build.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 10:31
I'm starting a new SBR build. I got extremely lucky and managed to score a WarSport LVOA-S upper from Roger, the owner of Forward Controls Design. It was a fully assembled WarSport LVOA-S upper with the 11.75" barrel. Knowing I had the upper coming I contacted WarSport to see if I could buy a stripped lower as I absolutely HATE mis-matched receivers. Long story short; since I didn't buy the upper FROM WarSport they will not sell me a stripped lower. Kind of crappy in my opinion but WarSport has always been extremely picky on what they will and will not sell as parts. So that kind of set my plans back a little bit.

Here's the LVOA-S upper like I received it (he didn't have the Magpul hand-stop installed or the bungee)
http://i.imgur.com/mM6uzi7.jpg

Not being able to get the WarSport lower really threw a bind in the plan. I was planning on being able to get one or at the very least really hoping I could. Well, I had a brand new Cross Machine Tool UHP-15A ambi lower and UHP-1 upper I bought in a set sitting in the box waiting on the Form 1 to come back and still needing engraving. At first I was going to keep the WarSport upper and just use the CMT Gen 2 UHP-15A lower as it actually lined up pretty decently with the WarSport upper - much to my surprise.

Here's the WarSport upper with the CMT Gen 2 UHP-15A lower (stripped).
http://i.imgur.com/5wazami.jpg

Seeing that I didn't line up all that bad at all I threw the upper onto my assembled (and form 1'd) CMT Gen 1 UHP-15 lower just to see how it looked. Here's the WarSport upper with the CMT Gen 1 UHP-15 lower that's assembled. It actually didn't look bad at all I was just going to run with this configuration and have it Cerakoted. (some of you may recognize this lower from my previous build threads)
http://i.imgur.com/OhRd0uk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JgK6p9W.jpg

A look at the full assembly with a SureFire Mini Scout, Vortex Viper 1-4 PST in an American Defense Mount.
http://i.imgur.com/driAeu8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xhUNTnr.jpg

I actually liked the way the miss-matched receivers looked. I didn't think it was bad at all. Then my desire to have everything perfect and just so started wearing on my mind. I was starting to really hate the fact that the lower and the upper were made by two different companies...which got the wheels turning.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 10:37
Since it was really bothering me to have a WarSport upper on a CMT lower and I had this brand new UHP-1 billet upper from the set just sitting there I figured why not swap the barrel / rail / gas system over to the UHP-1 upper? So that's what I did.

Here's the complete WarSport upper next to the Cross Machine Tool UHP-15A lower and UHP-1 upper.
http://i.imgur.com/hW5BodX.jpg

Removing the hand guard was pretty simple. 4 bolts and a little bit of heat from a torch pulled it right off exposing the HUGE 11.75" barrel. I thought my Rainier UltraMatch 10.5" barrel had a large profile. This WarSport makes the Rainier UltraMatch look like a Govt. Profile barrel (I am exaggerating a bit). WarSport also has a very interesting barrel nut. It looks like they've changed it now from looking at WarSports Instagram feed, but since this one is about a year old I had to deal with this thing.

http://i.imgur.com/tbhH5nN.jpg

I finally found a tool that would work correctly with it and got the barrel nut off after removing the BattleComp, gas block and gas tube. Getting the dust cover off was rather tricky, as well. They put the C-clip retainer in between the upper and the dust cover. Smart, but difficult to get out. Here's the WarSport upper mostly disassembled.

http://i.imgur.com/DtRguDH.jpg

I viced up the CTM UHP-1 upper and got the barrel installed. It was actually a tighter fit in the CMT than it was in WarSports upper (which I liked). You can also see just how beefy this barrel is.
http://i.imgur.com/TJqw8qW.jpg

I got the gas block installed, the BattleComp back on and slapped it all together for an over-all view. I'm quite pleased with the results. I swapped the WarSport BCG out for an extra Lantac E-BCG I had on the bench. I'm actually really pleased with the look of the full CMT billet set and the WarSport rail all together.

http://i.imgur.com/aQH2jse.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uEq6DTA.jpg

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 10:40
So here are the next plans in the build.

I need to get the lower engraved with my trust information. That will be done by Keith at NFA Investments. He does an excellent job that looks like a factory engraving. It's not done with a laser. He's actually cutting away metal that meets the ATF guidelines for engraving. Once the lower is engraved I'm going to take the upper / lower / rail to my friends house who has all the equipment and we're going to bead blast everything and then coat it in a Blue Titanium / Tungsten / Black Cerakote to give it a unique color. I like different colors that not everyone has and I already have a green gun.

After that and the Form 1 comes back the lower will be assembled. The full spec list will run like this (and I'll of course post many pics along the way).

Lower Specs

CMT UHP-15A Billet Ambi Lower.
Geissele SSA-E Trigger.
Battle Arms Development CASS 45 degree (BAD-CASS).
Battle Arm Development Enhance Ti DLC take down pins.
Battle Arms Development Enhanced Magazine Release button (EMR).
Strike Industries magazine release.
Forward Controls ABC/R bolt catch.
VLTOR Mil-Spec receiver extension.
Magpul CTR stock.
Magpul MOE+ K2 grip.
Magpul QD end plate.
Carbine buffer.
JP polished carbine spring.

Upper Specs.

CMT UHP-1 billet upper.
Lantac E-BCG.
WarSport Raptor charging handle.
WarSport forward assist.
WarSport dust cover assembly.
WarSport 11.75" Match Grade barrel.
WarSport Top Hat compensator - The BattleComp will be swapped out.
Syrac adjustable gas block - the WarSport gas block will be swapped out.
Magpul PRO BUIS.
Optics will either be the Vortex Viper 1-4 PST in the ADM mount or I'll get an Aimpoint T2

GOST
12 May 2015, 10:45
That looks great, but is it the heaviest SBR on the planet?[:D] What you gonna do with the War Sport upper?

SINNER
12 May 2015, 10:45
Disappointing to see the gas block was not pinned on that upper.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 10:50
That looks great, but is it the heaviest SBR on the planet?[:D] What you gonna do with the War Sport upper?

Yeah. It's got some heft to it on the front end for sure. That barrel is pretty stout.

I'm going to weigh my 10.5" Mega MKM upper tonight with the Rainer UltraMatch barrel (with nothing on it) and then weight this WarSport / CMT set up (with nothing on it). I'm betting that even though it's only 1.25" longer, it's easily a pound heavier in the barrel.

I'll likely sell the WarSport upper.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 10:51
Disappointing to see the gas block was not pinned on that upper.

I wasn't too bothered by it. All of the gas blocks I use (Usually Syrac adjustables) aren't pinned in place and I've never had a problem over thousands and thousands of rounds.

Aragorn
12 May 2015, 10:52
That's super nice. First green gun I've seen that I've really liked, kinda has me considering doing something similar now.

DutyUse
12 May 2015, 12:27
Glad I'm not the only one who would tear apart a perfectly good Warsport upper just to transfer the guts to a CMT so the receivers would match. Looked great either way however. Nice score :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GOST
12 May 2015, 14:31
I still can't get over how thick that barrel is, that would have gagged Linda Lovelace.

Cotton68spc
12 May 2015, 14:42
Very nice build not matching us d to bother me to the picture my of being a little OCD

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

titanse05
12 May 2015, 14:54
I don't blame you one bit. I would have done the same. Nice build.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 17:10
I still can't get over how thick that barrel is, that would have gagged Linda Lovelace.

Yeah. It's certainly not light. People are getting .3 MOA out of their 14.5" guns and match ammo regularly. These 11.75's are reported to be .5 MOA capable.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 17:14
Hopefully when it's said and done I'm still liking this thing. I've been wanting an LVOA for a while just to check them out. I couldn't pass the opportunity Roger gave me and I'm greatful for it. But, I'm going to turn this into something cool no one else has. I try to do that with all my guns.

AaronP220
12 May 2015, 17:59
Okay. I weighed the two SBR uppers. All optics, BUIS, charging handles and BCGs were removed. The MKM has Knights URX 4 rail covers. The WarSport has one 5" rail with the Magpul hand stop and one 3" rail with the flashlight removed.

Mega MKM upper with mil-spec forward assist and dust cover. The rail is the MKM 9" rail. Barrel is a Rainier Arms UltraMatch 10.5" with a Syrac gas block, gas tube and a Lantac Dragon on the end. It weighed 3lbs 1oz.

CMT UHP-1 upper with mil-spec forward assist and dust cover. Rail is the WarSport 12.75" rail and there 12.75" barrel along with the WarSport gas block and gas tube with a BattleComp 1.5 (I think) on the end. It weighed in at 4lbs 6oz.

So there's well over a pound difference. Almost a pound a half.

WHSmithIV
12 May 2015, 22:52
I liked it with the complete upper as it was and the lower in black [:)]

JGifford
12 May 2015, 22:58

This is the kind of pointless weight that I abhor. I don't see the point of it.

DutyUse
13 May 2015, 01:25
Okay. I weighed the two SBR uppers. All optics, BUIS, charging handles and BCGs were removed. The MKM has Knights URX 4 rail covers. The WarSport has one 5" rail with the Magpul hand stop and one 3" rail with the flashlight removed.

Mega MKM upper with mil-spec forward assist and dust cover. The rail is the MKM 9" rail. Barrel is a Rainier Arms UltraMatch 10.5" with a Syrac gas block, gas tube and a Lantac Dragon on the end.

CMT UHP-1 upper with mil-spec forward assist and dust cover. Rail is the WarSport 12.75" rail and there 12.75" barrel along with the WarSport gas block and gas tube with a BattleComp 1.5 (I think) on the end. It weighed in at 4lbs 6oz.

Wow I thought my BCM BFH 11.5 barrel was beefy[crazy]...Just to compare my 16" CHF Noveske upper with 15" NSR rail weighs exactly the same 4lb 6oz

.3 MOA groups are amazing for an SBR! But personally I only need my 12.5 upper to do maybe 3.0 MOA to be effective in its intended role... It might not be what you wanna hear but maybe while you have her ripped apart try and find a different barrel if your looking to lighten the load. I'm sure some warsport/accuracy junkie would pay a pretty penny for a rare barrel like that

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 04:52
I actually go a different direction than most people. I don't mind the extra weight. I'll take the accuracy.

DutyUse
13 May 2015, 05:33
Rock on garth! Different strokes I guess

Curious, what'd you guess the rail alone weighs? Always thought that was one of the prominent features of the Warsports

GOST
13 May 2015, 05:46

Mega MKM upper with mil-spec forward assist and dust cover. The rail is the MKM 9" rail. Barrel is a Rainier Arms UltraMatch 10.5" with a Syrac gas block, gas tube and a Lantac Dragon on the end.

I actually go a different direction than most people. I don't mind the extra weight. I'll take the accuracy.

With it weighing 4lbs 6oz without BCG and CH for the upper. I'd like to see how much it weighs here.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of a rifle with a little extra heft, but is this SBR configuration over 12lbs? If she is people are gonna call you a chubby chaser.[:D]

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 06:00
Rock on garth! Different strokes I guess

Curious, what'd you guess the rail alone weighs? Always thought that was one of the prominent features of the Warsports

You know, I'm not too sure what the rail would weight. I'll take some pics tonight as the rail is pretty impressive. The entire bottom rib is pretty thick. It's a hell for stout rail. I would GUESS that the rail is maybe..10oz. I don't know. I'm not real good at this stuff. But what I can do for you is pull the rail off and give you an exact weight, if you'd like. It's really simple to pull off.

With it weighing 4lbs 6oz without BCG and CH for the upper. I'd like to see how much it weighs here.

Is this SBR configuration over 12lbs?

Hmmmm. I'm not too sure. It's heavy - no doubt. I know it's too heavy for the wife to comfortable carry it. I would say you're probably correct. I would guess the 9-11lbs range but as I said above, I'm terrible with guessing weights. I'll weigh the entire gun for you. My good scale max's out at 11lbs. So if it's over 11 it will read "ERR". If that happens I'll hop on the fat-boy scale without the gun and then with the gun and get at least a pound rating.

SINNER
13 May 2015, 06:11
I wasn't too bothered by it. All of the gas blocks I use (Usually Syrac adjustables) aren't pinned in place and I've never had a problem over thousands and thousands of rounds.

I have seen clamp on and set screw blocks on a dimpled barrel shift running a can. 2k for an upper and no pinned block is outrageous IMO.

DutyUse
13 May 2015, 06:18
Hey bro thats a sick build regardless the final weight tally...and my hats off going the extra mile ripping her down JUST to stuff it all back in a matching CMT. Just don't see guys go that direction with SBR's often... but honestly it makes perfect sense. Short, thick barrel will no doubt have less whip. I rarely take people at their word for accuracy claims unless I see THEM pull it off in person or video, but in this case I have no doubts. You've got me psyched honestly, because my first stamp should hopefully be back any day now and I can't wait to quit "pretending" with pistols and finally be able to show off some cool builds ;)

GOST
13 May 2015, 06:20
Hmmmm. I'm not too sure. It's heavy - no doubt. I know it's too heavy for the wife to comfortable carry it. I would say you're probably correct. I would guess the 9-11lbs range but as I said above, I'm terrible with guessing weights. I'll weigh the entire gun for you. My good scale max's out at 11lbs. So if it's over 11 it will read "ERR". If that happens I'll hop on the fat-boy scale without the gun and then with the gun and get at least a pound rating.

I think you're gonna get an "ERR".[:D]

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 06:51
Hey bro thats a sick build regardless the final weight tally...and my hats off going the extra mile ripping her down JUST to stuff it all back in a matching CMT. Just don't see guys go that direction with SBR's often... but honestly it makes perfect sense. Short, thick barrel will no doubt have less whip. I rarely take people at their word for accuracy claims unless I see THEM pull it off in person or video, but in this case I have no doubts. You've got me psyched honestly, because my first stamp should hopefully be back any day now and I can't wait to quit "pretending" with pistols and finally be able to show off some cool builds ;)

I'm kind of really OCD when it comes to my ARs, even if I'm building one for a friend or whatever. Things have to be just so and mis-matched receivers drive me insane. I know Mr. Cross pretty well and we both have a machining and manufacturing background and we've talked extensively about the machining that goes into the CMT set and it's nothing short of impressive that he's doing what he's doing for the price he's doing it. As far as SBRs go...I absolutely love them. I did my first built SBR about a year ago and got bit by the bug. Now every lower that I get is Form 1 and the ARs I already have were Form 1 as well. Kinda got bit by the SBR bug really badly. What's worse is I COULD just build uppers for 1 or 2 lowers but I never do that. I always build a complete gun. Is what it is. Thanks for the compliments!

I think you're gonna get an "ERR".[:D]

You're probably right. We'll see this afternoon. I'll put money on 10-11. Somewhere in that range.

GOST
13 May 2015, 06:54
What's worse is I COULD just build uppers for 1 or 2 lowers but I never do that. I always build a complete gun. Is what it is.

What's wrong with that?[BD]

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 06:54
I have seen clamp on and set screw blocks on a dimpled barrel shift running a can. 2k for an upper and no pinned block is outrageous IMO.

My Green gun has a dual set screw gas block and it's pretty much full time suppressed with almost 8,000 rounds down it with no issues. But I take the time to make the dimple actually the size of the screw instead of this little bitty prick on the barrel and create a second one so both screws are fully in the barrel and then everything gets some RockSet.

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 06:55
What's wrong with that?[BD]

Nothing...I just don't seem to do that. Every upper has a lower and every lower has an upper. I'm still hoping someday I can find a damn WarSport lower. If I do I'll probably find a way to get another WarSport upper...it's a vicious cycle and I know how I am. LOL...which is flat broke all the time.

GOST
13 May 2015, 07:04
Aaron I just saw your CMT ambi video on CMT's Facebook page. What mag catch is that in the video?

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 07:15
Aaron I just saw your CMT ambi video on CMT's Facebook page. What mag catch is that in the video?

That's a Forward Controls Design ABC/R bolt catch. In my opinion it's the best catch on the market. You can't really appreciate it until you get one installed on your gun and operate it a few times. Even though it looks awesome, in use is when it really shines.

Roger, the owner of FCD, is on this forum. I think his name is Duffy. Super cool dude. He's the guy I got this WarSport upper from.

GOST
13 May 2015, 07:30
That's a Forward Controls Design ABC/R bolt catch. In my opinion it's the best catch on the market. You can't really appreciate it until you get one installed on your gun and operate it a few times. Even though it looks awesome, in use is when it really shines.

Roger, the owner of FCD, is on this forum. I think his name is Duffy. Super cool dude. He's the guy I got this WarSport upper from.

The mag catch, not the bolt catch.

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 08:02
Oh. Sorry. It's a Strike Industries catch and Battle Arms button.

UWone77
13 May 2015, 09:47
Aaron you should post that pic to our FB page. I'm sure Jeff at CMT would love to see this beauty.

Computalotapus
13 May 2015, 11:15
Aaron you should post that pic to our FB page. I'm sure Jeff at CMT would love to see this beauty.

CMT has already reposted it on IG :p

UWone77
13 May 2015, 11:31
CMT has already reposted it on IG :p

I would know that how? [BD]

Besides, the guy running our Instagram is pretty worthless.

Dstrbdmedic167
13 May 2015, 12:03

It was last updated when? 29 weeks ago and 11 weeks between the last and next to last lol...

UWone77
13 May 2015, 12:05
It was last updated when? 29 weeks ago and 11 weeks between the last and next to last lol...

Yeah one of the other mods who rarely logs in, took it upon himself to start the instagram page, and then... did nothing with it. None of the other staff know the log in or passwords. Pretty awesome.

Dstrbdmedic167
13 May 2015, 12:06
Yeah one of the other mods who rarely logs in, took it upon himself to start the instagram page, and then... did nothing with it. None of the other staff know the log in or passwords. Pretty awesome.

Bwahahaha I know that feeling. When I was doing the shirt thing my sister decided she was gonna be our "marketing manager" she started the IG page and then forgot how to log in so we had to make a new one when I decide to make one.

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 12:11

Oh yeah. Jeff is an awesome dude. We shoot the sh*t at least a few times a week. He helped talk me into using my latest CMT set on this WarSport build. This CMT set was supposed to go to the wife to build her an SBR...

AaronP220
13 May 2015, 12:13
I'll fully admit that I'm completely an Instagram whore...

UWone77, Which picture would you like me to post? I'll go throw it up there. I need to wip out the DSLR and take some good pics but it's not where I want it to be yet so i'm trying not to whore..it..out..yeeeaaaah

Okay. I weighed the WarSport / CMT fully dressed with a loaded Hexmag.

9lbs 13.10oz.

GOST
13 May 2015, 12:17

Mary Poppin's lover would be good for WEVO IG.

Dstrbdmedic167
13 May 2015, 12:17
Mary Poppin's lover would be good for WEVO IG.

Haha!

AaronP220
21 May 2015, 11:20
Slight update for this guy. Finally got the lower engraved. It's going this weekend for Cerakote on the upper / lower / rail. I've also got a Lantac E-BCG for it. I'm thinking I'm going to pull the BattleComp 1.5 off this thing and throw on an AAC 51T QD brake so I can run my suppressors on it. I've yet to see someone running a suppressed LVOA. I'm also going to pull the factory "tuned" gas block and throw on a Syrac Adjustable gas block so I can turn the gas down for running suppressed (and without) and really set the system up to be a top performer.

Also, I've been busy with work but I'll pull the rail off for your guys tonight and weigh it. Anyone want weights of anything else? Barrel or anything? It's got to come out anyway so I don't mind.

AaronP220
21 May 2015, 11:26
Oh, another cool thing. I don't like the SI magazine release very much on this thing. Cross Machine Tool removed the gates around the magazine release baron their ambi lowers for some reason, so when depressing the longer Battle Arms EMR the magazine release all the way, the arm can free swing causing the release not to reset. If you don't press the button too hard it's not an issue, but it's a failure point that needs to be removed. I figure either the hole on the EMR isn't tapped deep enough or the threaded lever on the arm is a little too long. Either way, it's an issue. A Mil-Spec magazine release causes the same issue - so it's not an EMR problem. So, I've been thinking about how to solve this. I could always just chop the threaded arm on the magazine release and bring the assembly in the small distance it needs to come so I'm going to try that tonight and see how it works. In the mean time I've started modeling a new magazine release based off of the CMT lower dimensions. In my mind and my design the release sits flush with the outer limits of the body when at rest but on activation has a small protrusion that keeps this problem I am seeing from happening. I also think the Mil-Spec releases are two piece and my design is a solid piece. Is it the easiest and cheapest way to solve this problem? No...but what the hell.

velocity2006
21 May 2015, 12:44
The SI mag release on my build has been solid so far, but my lower has the gates you refer to and I am using a different button. I would say cutting off the end a bit should take care of it allowing the release to not actuate as far outward, only enough to drop the magazine.

You could also try blue locktite on the threads, it may be less prone to rotate out of alignment.

AaronP220
21 May 2015, 13:48
That's a good idea as well with the loctite. I didn't think about that. I think for now I'll just trim the threads a little bit and ass some blue loctite and work on my designed magazine release. Maybe Mega or something would be interested in making it for me for retail.

AaronP220
28 May 2015, 06:08
The rail weighs 1lbs 1oz naked.

AaronP220
28 May 2015, 06:13
So I finished the mock assembly last night. I'm pretty happy with the end results. Now it's time to pull her back apart, get her sand blasted to white and cerakote the upper / lower and rail.

http://i.imgur.com/UgCVXV0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Qx980cY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hZrDd3X.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XptusMH.jpg

six8
28 May 2015, 06:34
Looks awesome. The foliage green is calling me

AaronP220
28 May 2015, 07:16
This is going to be a different color. I've already got a full Foliage Green gun.

http://i.imgur.com/u1jdvLe.jpg

toolboxluis00200
28 May 2015, 07:22
So I finished the mock assembly last night. I'm pretty happy with the end results. Now it's time to pull her back apart, get her sand blasted to white and cerakote the upper / lower and rail.

http://i.imgur.com/UgCVXV0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Qx980cY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hZrDd3X.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XptusMH.jpg

Man that looks killer

titanse05
28 May 2015, 07:38
What color you going with on this one?

AaronP220
28 May 2015, 08:16
What color you going with on this one?

Something that's a blue / grey. I haven't figured out the exact mix yet.

titanse05
28 May 2015, 08:35
Something that's a blue / grey. I haven't figured out the exact mix yet.Do you apply your own cerekote?

Aragorn
28 May 2015, 09:01
Pretty awesome. The Warsport forend and the CMT upper look made for each other with their lines.

AaronP220
28 May 2015, 10:53
Do you apply your own cerekote?

Yes and no. I don't have the set up at my house to do it (oven, blasting cabinet etc) but I go to my friend Jims house where I sand blast the parts to bare aluminum, pre-bake them and clean them up and then tape up, mix spray and bake. We usually do a few guns at a time so we'll both tackle one each.

Pretty awesome. The Warsport forend and the CMT upper look made for each other with their lines.

Yeah, the two make for really clean lines. I was going to use the War Sport forged upper on the CMT lower but I can't stand mis-matched receivers. The WarSport upper did line up with the CMT lower really nicely but the CMT upper matches with the CMT lower better.

titanse05
28 May 2015, 11:28
Yes and no. I don't have the set up at my house to do it (oven, blasting cabinet etc) but I go to my friend Jims house where I sand blast the parts to bare aluminum, pre-bake them and clean them up and then tape up, mix spray and bake. We usually do a few guns at a time so we'll both tackle one each.
That's awesome. I need better friends. :)

Painting is no big deal for me but I'm like you as I don't have a oven or blasting cabinet.

AaronP220
28 May 2015, 11:52
I have HVLP guns and air I just don't have the other stuff and since Jim is relatively close, does a primo job and doesn't mind helping me (I toss some cash his way) I've never seen the need to go off and spend the money on the equipment.

velocity2006
16 June 2015, 10:30
Found you a lower for that upper you have laying around now.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/item-relisted-fs-war-sport-lvoa-lower.931626/

AaronP220
17 June 2015, 06:37
Wonder if he'll sell just the stripped lower.

velocity2006
17 June 2015, 07:46
Possibly, I don't know them personally, just saw it and knew you had a lonely WarSport upper.

AaronP220
17 June 2015, 08:03
I'm going to contact him. Good looking out! I appreciate it! I do have a stripped WarSport upper just chilling in the safe!

velocity2006
17 June 2015, 08:24
What you mean is you have a rifle you're building in your safe. There is no such thing as an upper just chilling :P

schambers
17 June 2015, 12:47
Wonder if he'll sell just the stripped lower.

I've asked this question before. They do not.

velocity2006
17 June 2015, 12:48
I am fairly sure he was referring to the seller of the 2nd hand lower being sold on the link I provided, and not actually WarSport. IIRC he went with CMT specifically because he could not get a WarSport lower directly from them. And they gotta match or the OCD fairy will keep you up at night.

schambers
17 June 2015, 12:52
I am fairly sure he was referring to the seller of the 2nd hand lower being sold on the link I provided, and not actually WarSport.

Looks like your right. Thats what I get for jumping into the 5th page of a thread and not reading anything else.