PDA

View Full Version : WTS NTD Rifle

Computalotapus
19 May 2015, 12:41
With an upcoming move here soon looking to free up some cash to help with moving expenses. Asking $1500 OBO to include shipping from FFL to FFL. Have ran this rifle in 2 local competitions, 1 Move and Shoot course for a total of about 1k rounds. I have had zero issues with this rifle, it has ran everything from cheap wolf, tula, Herbert ammo in steel cases to my primary round of choice being PMC XTAC. Zero failures.

1. North Tech Defense Billet receiver set
2. Colt LPK
3. BAD-ASS
4. BAD-EPS
5. Odin Works XMR
6. CMC 3.5lb Flat Trigger
7. Mission First Tactical Pistol Grip Stippled
8. Fortis QD end plate
9. Rainier Arms Buffer Tube Assembly
10. Mission First Tactical Minimalist Buttstock
11. Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle
12. Ares Armor NiB BCG
13. Iron Viper USAF Teardrop Forward Assist (have Ti-Fang FA)
14. Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Rear Sight Black
15. Odin Works Stainless Steel Mid-Length 16” 223 Wylde UltraLite Barrel
16. Odin Works 15.5” KMod Forend
17. DD Fixed Front Sight
18. Naroh Keymod Handstop
19. Rainier Arms Lo-Pro Gas Block
20. Rainier Arms Mini RAC
21. 2x Magpul 30rnd Gen2 PMAG stippled w/ WEVO logo
22. Custom cerakote done by Blown Deadline (Blue Titanium, Stainless, Blood Red)

The SPARC in this picture does not come with the rifle. It will have a black Magpul Gen2 MBUS for the rear sight.

http://www.computalotapus.com/images/finished.jpg

John Hwang
19 May 2015, 13:55
That's pretty sick and great price too! You may also want to list that on www.revolvr.com for additional eyeballs

Computalotapus
19 May 2015, 13:59
That's pretty sick and great price too! You may also want to list that on www.revolvr.com for additional eyeballs

Will do John thanks.

GOST
20 May 2015, 05:39
It would cost around $2,200 to assemble a rifle like this, this is gonna make someone a great 3 gun rifle. And don't believe Akersc, she made him do it.[BD]

akersc
20 May 2015, 19:09
It would cost around $2,200 to assemble a rifle like this, this is gonna make someone a great 3 gun rifle. And don't believe Akersc, she made him do it.[BD]

You remember you did just give me your address right! I am gonna beat you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SINNER
20 May 2015, 19:30
This chick is nuts. No wonder her husband does what she demands like selling off weapons during the worst time possible.

[crazy]

[:D]

akersc
20 May 2015, 19:45
This chick is nuts. No wonder her husband does what she demands like selling off weapons during the worst time possible.

[crazy]

[:D]

I'm no chick, I'm a mother f'ing lady and I'll whoop you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SINNER
20 May 2015, 20:29
My Momma said to never hit a lady. But she never said a word about kicking them.

akersc
21 May 2015, 05:25
Bring it!
My Momma said to never hit a lady. But she never said a word about kicking them.

SINNER
21 May 2015, 06:11
I'd kick you in your ass but I'm afraid it would create more brain damage.

Computalotapus
21 May 2015, 06:14
It is still up for sale, and no she isn't making me sale it she has actually tried talking me out of selling it. 😁

WHSmithIV
21 May 2015, 15:23

Check Facebook also to see if there is a buy / sell group in your state. There is one for here in Idaho. Also, you could list it on Armslist for your state.

Computalotapus
21 May 2015, 16:11
This rifle is sold