PDA

View Full Version : WTB UCWRG Upper

Aragorn
28 May 2015, 20:22
Yes I know... It's a far reach, but I'm looking for an Ucwrg Upper in black to go with my Umbrella billet lower on my current build.

Have one and your project has stalled? Have one just sitting in your drawer or closest for a rainy day? Hit me up! I'd love to put money in your hand for it. [:D]

Dstrbdmedic167
28 May 2015, 20:25
I have one with my SBR'd lower. Good luck. I still say CMT has the best match with it

Aragorn
28 May 2015, 20:48
I have one with my SBR'd lower. Good luck. I still say CMT has the best match with it

Really? In term of lines? Color? I haven't handled a CMT.

Dstrbdmedic167
28 May 2015, 20:51
Really? In term of lines? Color? I haven't handled a CMT.

I'll PM you some pics from a Guy from IG. I think you'll like it.

Aragorn
28 May 2015, 20:53
Sweet. Still looking for the upper though if anyone has one [:D]

Computalotapus
29 May 2015, 04:01
I would contact Jamie at UCWRG they might not have any but she is awesome at locating stuff.

toolboxluis00200
29 May 2015, 06:29
I have one ............... On my SBR. Bb[BD]. But if u check the wed site from time to time they all ways have stuff. They just don't anouce it any more

titanse05
29 May 2015, 06:45
What unique features does the UCWRG upper receiver have? My internet search turns up what looks like a forged offering but I'm guessing this is a billet one that matches the billet lower? Just curious....

Dstrbdmedic167
29 May 2015, 06:48
What unique features does the UCWRG upper receiver have? My internet search turns up what looks like a forged offering but I'm guessing this is a billet one that matches the billet lower? Just curious....

No it's just a forged upper. I imagine he wants it so the receivers are from the same company.

Aragorn
29 May 2015, 10:36
I would contact Jamie at UCWRG they might not have any but she is awesome at locating stuff.

I'll give her a call, maybe I'll get lucky.

No it's just a forged upper. I imagine he wants it so the receivers are from the same company.

Pretty much that. Hoping for a good color match, also since I'll be running offset irons whatever logo is on the top/back of the receiver will be showing. May as well match what's on the lower.

titanse05
29 May 2015, 13:17
Or if the call doesn't work out you could just get a BCM Forged upper that has no logos and call it a day.