PDA

View Full Version : Why Carry EVERYWHERE?

Soisauss
4 June 2015, 00:52
Just saw this on Weapon Worx FB page.. Watch Video, explained by weapon Worx.

https://www.facebook.com/WeaponWorx?fref=nf

TL:DR

Apparently, 2 dudes tried to jack two model citizen trucks at a (private?) gun range and when they were spotted, they started shooting at the vet. You can hear the bullet ricochet from the rocks from the camera and he manage to squeeze a few rounds back at the perp and wounded one.

voodoo_man
4 June 2015, 02:15
Wow....?

Uffdaphil
4 June 2015, 04:16
Smells fishy to me. Something this dramatic ought to be all over the news, yet I can find no report other than the single Facebook video. The guy says he has been cleared in a matter of hours then goes incommunicado. If more legitimate news corroboration doesn't appear soon I'm calling BS.

Pyzik
4 June 2015, 05:34
I have a feeling of BS... Not calling anyone a liar just yet.

six8
4 June 2015, 10:49
He says "I got one" lol. I don't buy it

Soisauss
4 June 2015, 11:51
Smells fishy to me. Something this dramatic ought to be all over the news, yet I can find no report other than the single Facebook video. The guy says he has been cleared in a matter of hours then goes incommunicado. If more legitimate news corroboration doesn't appear soon I'm calling BS.

:D

I have a feeling of BS... Not calling anyone a liar just yet.

:D

As I expected hahaha!! I thought it was fishy asssssss fudge, but needed multiple opinions to verify myself.

Aragorn
4 June 2015, 12:00
As I expected hahaha!! I thought it was fishy asssssss fudge, but needed multiple opinions to verify myself.

Fishy ass fudge? I probably wouldn't serve that on holidays...

UWone77
4 June 2015, 12:59
My only question is, if you're involved in a lethal force encounter, and have video of it.... why on earth would you make it public until the court/legal system is over?

velocity2006
4 June 2015, 13:07
Was proven a hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=YYVo6lab_0k

Local LE has no reports of anything going down. Apparently there are only 2 agencies that cover that area and this guy called them both.

Aragorn
4 June 2015, 13:11
Why even do something like this?

SINNER
4 June 2015, 13:22
Because people are bat shit crazy.

Computalotapus
4 June 2015, 13:24

Because idiots wanna be Facebook and YouTube famous lol

voodoo_man
4 June 2015, 13:55

Look at comments and likes....people are generally pretty stupid.

Soisauss
4 June 2015, 13:57
Fishy ass fudge? I probably wouldn't serve that on holidays...

Not even one scoop? Roughg. hahaha j/k

My only question is, if you're involved in a lethal force encounter, and have video of it.... why on earth would you make it public until the court/legal system is over?

Couldn't agree more!

Soisauss
4 June 2015, 14:01
Was proven a hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=YYVo6lab_0k

Local LE has no reports of anything going down. Apparently there are only 2 agencies that cover that area and this guy called them both.

Sweet find!!!

velocity2006
4 June 2015, 14:07
What I really don't understand is why Weapon Worx backed this up. Everyone wants to be Chris Costa...

Soisauss
4 June 2015, 14:29
What I really don't understand is why Weapon Worx backed this up. Everyone wants to be Chris Costa...

Not just them, xsteeltargets too.

But yeah, way to destroy their own credibility on that one.

Dstrbdmedic167
4 June 2015, 15:08
Yea it's fake... And he just admitted it was...

https://www.facebook.com/WeaponWorx/posts/456935934474164

velocity2006
4 June 2015, 15:16
That is the problem with the internet and youtube. Everyone is a reporter... No one takes the time to verify sources any more, they simply see and publish... Weapon Worx should have verified the stories authenticity before blasting it out there and then banning everyone who called BS.

They were quick to redact their statement when they found it was false, but the way they handled the situation speaks louder than their apology.

Dstrbdmedic167
4 June 2015, 15:22
That is the problem with the internet and youtube. Everyone is a reporter... No one takes the time to verify sources any more, they simply see and publish... Weapon Worx should have verified the stories authenticity before blasting it out there and then banning everyone who called BS.

They were quick to redact their statement when they found it was false, but the way they handled the situation speaks louder than their apology.

Agreed!