PDA

View Full Version : RTG Free Training Day - July 3, 2015 - Gap, PA

Thompson
9 June 2015, 18:44
If anyone lives in PA or surrounding states, and is interested in a free day of training see the description below.

This would make it my first time training with Rockwell Tactical Group (https://www.facebook.com/rockwelltactical?fref=ts), but from talking with them, they seem to be pretty well squared away (they were SF back in their Army days). ... and TacTissy endorses them, so I guess that's good [:D]

Anyways, here's the course description:

Ongoing workshops and seminars on everything that RTG teaches.

The workshops are:
Pistol
Shotgun
Carbine
Casualty Care under Fire
Mindset
Individual First-Aid kits

This is a day of us saying thank you for all of your support. We will hold different workshops designed to teach some basic principles of proper mindset, shooting and Tactical Combat Casualty Care. There will be an ongoing round robin of classes roughly 1½ hours in length The gate opens at 9:00am with the first classes starting at 9:30. The gates close at 5:00pm. Participants are free to observe or take part in any of the hands-on portions of the workshops.

There are limited slots for this day. Please do not sign up unless you will be attending.

Because of how our website's payment system works, you will need to go through the registration process until you get to the payment page. You do not need to put in any payment information. Once you have gotten that far, we will have your registration info. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours to let you know that you have been registered.

Length: 1 day class
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Type: Hands-On Training
Audience: Everyone
Prerequisites: None

What to Bring:
Weather-appropriate clothing, Pants with belt, Weapon appropriate to workshop such as Carbine and/or Pistol, as much ammo as you want but at least 100 rounds of ammo per workshop you plan to attend, 3 Magazines per weapon, Rifle Sling, Holster, Eye and Hearing protection, Rifle cleaning kit

589 Meetinghouse Rd.
Gap, PA 17527

http://www.shop.rockwelltactical.com/RTG-Free-Training-Day-July-3-2015-Gap-PA-20150703-rtgftd.htm

Space is limited - so sign up now rather than later. Hope to see some WEVO members!

voodoo_man
9 June 2015, 19:23
Ummm...I dont want to take anyones spot but I want to show up to take photos and maybe do some pistol/rifle stuff even though, just to get a primer for your stuff.

Will Bill be there?

Aragorn
9 June 2015, 20:09
Suddenly wish I was near PA...

Dstrbdmedic167
9 June 2015, 20:13
Hmm.... I could drive that....

Deadwing
10 June 2015, 01:34
Damn... If only PA wasn't clear across the country!

Thompson
10 June 2015, 03:23
Ummm...I dont want to take anyones spot but I want to show up to take photos and maybe do some pistol/rifle stuff even though, just to get a primer for your stuff.

Will Bill be there?
Geissele? Not sure.

Doesn't hurt to ask - give Jared a hollar (owner of the company) ... not sure if I have his business card. I'll look for it.

I was planning on doing some photography myself. Would love to be able to see you out there!

Hmm.... I could drive that....
Do it!

Ride4frnt
10 June 2015, 05:15
Geissele? Not sure.

Doesn't hurt to ask - give Jared a hollar (owner of the company) ... not sure if I have his business card. I'll look for it.

I was planning on doing some photography myself. Would love to be able to see you out there!

Do it!

Think he may have been talking about triple bravo, but I could be wrong. If on the very small chance I can get off that day, I'll be there.

ETA: voodoo, are you in this area too?

voodoo_man
10 June 2015, 05:33
@thompson, not geissele, meant bill the ranger.

@ride4frnt yea im local

Ride4frnt
10 June 2015, 07:10
@thompson, not geissele, meant bill the ranger.

@ride4frnt yea im local

Damn, did not know that. We need to all have a try state meetup.

voodoo_man
10 June 2015, 07:11
Damn, did not know that. We need to all have a try state meetup.

meetup?

As long as there is bullets, beer and bacon, I'm in.

Ride4frnt
10 June 2015, 08:19
Justin, let's make this happen.

Thompson
10 June 2015, 16:10
Justin, let's make this happen.
Sure. Definitely sounds good to me. Might as well extend it to any WEVO guys in the area (or who would want to make the trek over haha)

As long as there is bullets, beer and bacon, I'm in.
I can do 2 out of the 3 ;)

Think he may have been talking about triple bravo?
Does Triple B live in PA?

... always assumed he lived on the west coast like all the other big fish.

Ride4frnt
10 June 2015, 16:37
Does Triple B live in PA?

... always assumed he lived on the west coast like all the other big fish.

3B lives in MD.

voodoo_man
10 June 2015, 17:49
we can plan some sort of GTG...