PDA

View Full Version : Attorney Drafted NFA Trust for only $169 and DIY for only $95

Coyote Rifleworks
6 August 2015, 12:28
Hello everyone! Been a minute since the Stickman/WEVO 100k Giveaway, and much has happened since then. First, we would like to say, thanks in no small part to Stickman and Weapon Evolution, Coyote Rifleworks has helped over 3,000 people become new NFA owners!

We are very proud to announce a new option for our customers, both new and old, who are considering adding an NFA firearm to their collection or transferring regular handguns, shotguns, and rifles into a trust - our attorney drafted Premium NFA Trust. This will allow those unfamiliar with, or who have legal questions on how to utilize a trust to purchase, manufacture, or transfer Title I or Title II firearms to directly access a licensed attorney for legal advice, to have a customized trust created, or to amend one in the future should the need arise. The trust is drafted by an attorney, delivered as a secured document via email within 24 hours, and all support questions are answered within 1 business day.

We still offer our Basic NFA Trust that is created by the customer for those who are familiar with what a trust is, how it works, and what it is used for, and the price is still only $95. It is every bit as robust and thorough as our Premium Trust, but you create it yourself and does not come with any kind of legal advice.

Our previous customers have the option to upgrade their Basic NFA Trust to the Premium for $85, but for the next 30 days we are offering a $20 discount with the code UPGRADE.

We have listened to everyone, from our loyal fans and our critics alike, and the biggest concern was not having an attorney to stand behind the document and support you when you need it. Therefore, we now offer both the Basic and Premium packages, following in our mission to make sure as many people get involved in NFA Firearm ownership as possible.

As an added special thank you to Weapon Evolution, anyone who purchases an upgrade or Premium NFA Trust within the next 30 days will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Visa gift card!

For details, or to get started on creating your trust today, visit our website at www.coyoterifleworks.com/nfa-trust (http://www.coyoterifleworks.com/nfa-trust).

GOST
6 August 2015, 15:32
I've used Coyote Rifleworks for my trust and am very pleased.

officerX
6 August 2015, 19:31
Same here. Mine worked like a charm for my SBR!