PDA

View Full Version : Borka Tools ATD - Ajustable Torque Driver Review

Dave Timm
16 August 2015, 20:11
Hi everyone,

I recently was privileged enough to receive the new Adjustable Torque Driver from Borka Tools. We've been using the original torque tool from Borka and love it. Of course one of the limitations with the original tool was the limited torque options. The new version address that and offers a wide range of 10-85 inch/pounds in one inch increments. The bits from Borka are also top notch as well, truly the nicest 1/4 bits I've used to date and will be replacing all of my bits with Borka bits, they are that good.

Enough typing, on with the show...

https://www.full30.com/video/d46516995e4faaf2c0147cafa95596df

Thanks for watching!
Dave

alamo5000
16 August 2015, 20:40
I always enjoy your videos.

Dave Timm
17 August 2015, 07:08
I always enjoy your videos.

Thank you, it is sincerely appreciated to know people enjoy them.

alamo5000
17 August 2015, 09:03
Thank you, it is sincerely appreciated to know people enjoy them.

You're welcome. Personally I think your videos are great as well as being g excellent "ambassadors" for the gun community and even others who don't shoot. Many times non gun people have a perception of gun people as being one way or another...your videos while also informative show that's not true.

And among the gun community it comes across as extremely pleasant while being informative and the lack of "attitude" is very much appreciated. You're really hitting it out of the park if you ask me.

I can say for sure that my praise is very sincere. There are a few YouTube channels that are also good, but you're right up there too.

Dave Timm
17 August 2015, 20:26
Wow, seriously humbled. Thank you!