PDA

View Full Version : Fathom Arms Reviews

Fathom_Arms
2 September 2015, 15:16
Hi Everyone! With the launch of the new site, we lost our old reviews. Rather than making new ones up...... I figured I would ask those who have purchased our enhanced bcd, standard BCGs, stripped uppers, and complete uppers. if they would like to go on FathomArms.com and leave a review? That would help us out and maybe inform some people who may be interested in our products! You may or may not need a logon to review and if you post one and do not see it right away, it may take a few to populate.

Been a little bit since I have been on, hope everyone is doing well!

-Guy

velocity2006
2 September 2015, 15:18
Would love to but don't own one :P

DutyUse
2 September 2015, 16:59
Would love to but don't own one :P

PM me your contact info and I'll get you on the list to review an Ebcg

JHoward
2 September 2015, 21:23
I will review my E BCG. My little bro has not tested his regular BCG yet.

mustangfreek
3 September 2015, 01:53
This thread just reminds me i have no nitride bcg's around..these bcg's look nice, especially the enhanced version...

Want...[:D]

velocity2006
3 September 2015, 08:19

Email sent, your PM inbox is full.

Pyzik
3 September 2015, 09:42

Been working great so far. Didn't get to shoot much at the last shoot due to weather but performed flawlessly so far.

titanse05
3 September 2015, 09:43
I have one of each of your BCGs but both are awaiting completion of builds. I'll be sure to put a review up as soon as I start running them. They sure do look good in the top of my safe though. :)

I need to pick up one of those patches too. Very nice.

Fathom_Arms
3 September 2015, 11:02
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Those quick little reviews on the website help us out tremendously. I really appreciate it.

DutyUse
3 September 2015, 17:39
Email sent, your PM inbox is full.

Not seeing any email, but my PMs are cleared.

Been working great so far. Didn't get to shoot much at the last shoot due to weather but performed flawlessly so far.

Awesome brother good to hear. From my own experience and testing I know it's gonna run basically flawlessly, but that's why we beat on em.

Only thing I see that's gonna be of interest (besides a bcg running full steam even without lube/clean) is the ejection pattern/cycling on different gas systems & buffer weights. Guy can speak to this with more authority then I though.

Thanks for offering your help on this project fellas

DutyUse
3 September 2015, 17:43
This thread just reminds me i have no nitride bcg's around..these bcg's look nice, especially the enhanced version...

Want...[:D]

If you wanna give the beater a go after this lot brother shoot me your contact info. Not sure on timeframe through, I wanna make sure everyone gets a fair shake to really ring em out

JGifford
3 September 2015, 17:54

Awesome brother good to hear. From my own experience and testing I know it's gonna run basically flawlessly, but that's why we beat on em.

Only thing I see that's gonna be of interest (besides a bcg running full steam even without lube/clean) is the ejection pattern/cycling on different gas systems & buffer weights. Guy can speak to this with more authority then I though.

Many things affect ejection pattern.

velocity2006
3 September 2015, 21:32

PM sent. Thanks.

Farva
4 September 2015, 06:48
I've heard great things from you guys! I'll have to get something to review [BD]

Pyzik
4 September 2015, 07:13

Was running mine out of a 16" midlength with what I am pretty sure is a carbine buffer (but I'll have to look again). I can tell you that ejection was pretty week but I attributed that to ammo (Wolf and PMC which is known to be week).

DutyUse
4 September 2015, 07:24
Was running mine out of a 16" midlength with what I am pretty sure is a carbine buffer (but I'll have to look again). I can tell you that ejection was pretty week but I attributed that to ammo (Wolf and PMC which is known to be week).

I noticed that on my middy too... Never affected reliability but something to note. When I used it in my 6920 it seemed more positive.

When it runs so consistently over thousands of rounds without issue you gotta dig deep to find ways to improve :)

mustangfreek
5 September 2015, 03:38
If you wanna give the beater a go after this lot brother shoot me your contact info. Not sure on timeframe through, I wanna make sure everyone gets a fair shake to really ring em out

Thanx

ya, no rush here