PDA

View Full Version : Rainier Arms Apex Club

UWone77
3 September 2015, 14:40
We are very excited to announce, we have a new program for our users called the Apex Club (https://www.rainierarms.com/apex). Free shipping on all orders and access to Apex Member discount pricing. And for a very limited time, we're talking maybe 24-48 hours, to launch our new Apex Membership program at Rainier Arms (https://www.rainierarms.com/apex), we're offering the Apex Membership program that's normally going to retail for $99.95, for only $28.95! Most of our customers would recoup that with shipping alone in a month, so this is a great deal. But even at $99.95 for most of our hardcore loyal shoppers they would recoup that in a few orders.

Once again, this is going to happen for only a very limited time, and once it's over, its' over!

https://www.rainierarms.com/apex

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af282/richdkim77/11949318_10153322705259219_3375847976533070593_n_z psbb2qeks5.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/richdkim77/media/11949318_10153322705259219_3375847976533070593_n_z psbb2qeks5.jpg.html)

velocity2006
3 September 2015, 14:43
Lifetime membership or yearly?

Edit- Never mind checked the site, yearly.

SINNER
3 September 2015, 14:44
https://www.rainierarms.com/apex

Just received a email about this new program Rainier is doing. For $100 a year it seems like a good deal. For the $28 intro pricing it's a no brainer. Just the savings on shipping alone makes it a steal.

I just wish I would have got the email before I purchased the Creedmoor barrel this morning. [BD]

Dstrbdmedic167
3 September 2015, 14:55
I've already signed up! Will be taking advantage of it soon.

Farva
3 September 2015, 15:17
I'm in!

SINNER
3 September 2015, 15:25
Crazy deals on the few items I looked at.

din
3 September 2015, 18:02
U-dub, it's charging me $99 for the club. Did the price already go up?

alamo5000
3 September 2015, 18:08

It didn't go up. I just checked. Read the fine print. The deal is still on. Add it to your basket and buy that baby!

UWone77
3 September 2015, 18:09

I'm asking right now.

din
3 September 2015, 18:31
I'm asking right now.

I went ahead and signed up anyway, still not entirely sure on the pricing thing though.

UWone77
3 September 2015, 18:49
I went ahead and signed up anyway, still not entirely sure on the pricing thing though.

Price should be adjusted. Looks like it'll end at noon tomorrow. So if you want in at $29 better sign up sooner than later!

RiverRat
3 September 2015, 21:26
Price should be adjusted. Looks like it'll end at noon tomorrow. So if you want in at $29 better sign up sooner than later!

Bad time for my credit card to get fraudulently charged and put on hold. I'll have to dig around and see what else can be done......maybe my debit/atm card will work.

mustangfreek
4 September 2015, 04:10
Cool idea

To some this is a much better deal in a way as u out of staters for instance.....[BD]....get free shipping and unless a gun is ordered they skip the sales tax..

Pyzik
4 September 2015, 04:23
Pricing ends at noon today? Headed to sign up!

titanse05
4 September 2015, 05:40
In.....so in.

Can't remember how many times I wanted/needed a small order but was too cheap to spring for the shipping. Not a problem now. :)

Pyzik
4 September 2015, 05:41
In.....so in.

Can't remember how many times I wanted/needed a small order but was too cheap to spring for the shipping. Not a problem now. :)

Same here.

Pyzik
4 September 2015, 07:22
*Insert whip sound here*

https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11997313_10155964200350720_1273795517_n.jpg?oh=c8d aa4e837dfb405a1332deb3cf700b6&oe=55EBC6EC

SwissyJim
4 September 2015, 09:12
free ship even to Alaska?

Edit: nope... screwed again [bash] Signed up anyways, but the deals will decide if I continue at the full price next year

UWone77
4 September 2015, 09:24

Edit: nope... screwed again [bash] Signed up anyways, but the deals will decide if I continue at the full price next year

I think the discounts on product will more than make up for it this year. Next year, probably depends on how much you plan to buy.

Mecha_Arms
4 September 2015, 10:13
I came here to see what folks thought of this, saw that the promo ends at noon, and I'm signed up.

I don't think it'll pencil for me @ $99 per year, but for the promo price, I'm definitely interested.

Tyrannosaur
4 September 2015, 10:28
Signed up, says 99 but promo is 28... this will make me go broke. Wife may leave me too but hey. I'm on the east coast and remembered after 12pm, then I realized it's western time... fwew

Cotton68spc
4 September 2015, 19:54
In

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

cjd3
5 September 2015, 00:27
Yeah, I signed up. I'm in trouble. Just like with Brownells.

cjd3
5 September 2015, 00:28

They did say Contintinental, not contiguous.

mustangfreek
5 September 2015, 03:09
Signed up, says 99 but promo is 28... this will make me go broke. Wife may leave me too but hey

lol totally feel ya..

Oh and i wasnt trying to come off in any way if my other post seemed like it... im just bitter im not in the cool kids club..why?..Im already broke from this addiction.....lol...[BD]

Cotton68spc
5 September 2015, 15:51
Just used my membership and got a new rev rail at a awesome price

SwissyJim
5 September 2015, 16:24
They did say Contintinental, not contiguous.
I've done that fight with too many places... just not worth it anymore.

Cotton68spc
5 September 2015, 18:05

When I ordered today the free shipping said lower 48

Tyrannosaur
5 September 2015, 18:28
Just got a notice that my Apex can't go through, somehow my shipping address got substituted for my billing... hope I can resolve it. Sounds like if this goes through I'm going broke

SwissyJim
5 September 2015, 19:04
When I ordered today the free shipping said lower 48
Someone probably called them on it! Wasn't me...

cjd3
6 September 2015, 00:07
Well, I ran an order, and it said lower 48, however, the remaining shipping options were ludicrous. If the free shipping works, I'll let ha know, if not, I'll cancel.

voodoo_man
6 September 2015, 05:30
Do we get swag?

Because I want some swag.

voodoo_man
6 September 2015, 05:34
...just signed up and it sent me an email with $99...but when I checked out it said $28.95

*shakes fist*

SFP Tactical
6 September 2015, 06:36
Anyone get like 3 charges that show up as canceled shortly after? I have gotten 4 emails telling me either my account is active or suspended. It's in the suspended state right now 😭

SwissyJim
6 September 2015, 08:45
Well, I ran an order, and it said lower 48, however, the remaining shipping options were ludicrous. If the free shipping works, I'll let ha know, if not, I'll cancel.

huh. Usually they have a flat rate $7 shipping I thought... I've ordered a ton from them partly because of that.

UWone77
11 September 2015, 17:35
If you're an Apex member... for the summer tent sale:

A question we've been asked a lot is will the 10% discount apply for Apex customers, and the answer is YES! So on top of receiving your Apex Membership discount, you WILL get an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF your entire order!! The sale starts at midnight, tonight and run until Midnight, Saturday. 24 hours only!

Pyzik
11 September 2015, 17:37
If you're an Apex member... for the summer tent sale:
But I won't be there. :(

UWone77
11 September 2015, 17:42
But I won't be there. :(

I believe that's for online orders. They're offering 10% off your order for those that can't make it to the tent sale in person. People were asking if 10% also included people getting Apex pricing.

Pyzik
11 September 2015, 17:45
I believe that's for online orders. They're offering 10% off your order for those that can't make it to the tent sale in person. People were asking if 10% also included people getting Apex pricing.
Ah! Thanks KS for the clarification!

Tyrannosaur
11 September 2015, 18:35
How do we use the Apex Membership? I tried a few things in my cart and started checking out but nothing popped up. Was there a number we need to imput?

Dstrbdmedic167
11 September 2015, 19:06
How do we use the Apex Membership? I tried a few things in my cart and started checking out but nothing popped up. Was there a number we need to imput?
make sure you're logged in to see the discounted pricing. The prices should have a slash with a new price in red if it has a discount on the item via the membership

Tyrannosaur
11 September 2015, 20:24
make sure you're logged in to see the discounted pricing. The prices should have a slash with a new price in red if it has a discount on the item via the membership

Thank you, I will look now

Dstrbdmedic167
12 September 2015, 18:45
Made my first order using Apex. Saved well over the intro price on just this order...

John Hwang
12 September 2015, 22:32
This should be a no brainer for people but it will take some time for people to use and talk about. Once people figure out the savings plus the free shipping, this will grow like wild fire IMO. RA probably has the largest inventory for AR15 parts in the country, now you get free shipping and amazing prices. it's like Costco with free shipping for gun owners.

DutyUse
12 September 2015, 22:34
Couldn't agree more John. Thanks for putting together such a great program

voodoo_man
13 September 2015, 03:31
This should be a no brainer for people but it will take some time for people to use and talk about. Once people figure out the savings plus the free shipping, this will grow like wild fire IMO. RA probably has the largest inventory for AR15 parts in the country, now you get free shipping and amazing prices. it's like Costco with free shipping for gun owners.

You should give a raise to whoever thought of the idea.

Also, just a suggestion, maybe add total amount saved through shipping and discounts at cart or check out? I placed an order last night and had to go back and double check how much of a discount it was including shipping.

Apex swag would be nice too! ;)

GOST
13 September 2015, 05:54
Apex will probably end up being the cause of many divorces in the near future.[BD]

SwissyJim
13 September 2015, 08:41
well, amazing prizes to all and free shipping to MOST people... [BD]
Just have to see if I save the $99 normal APEX fee on the savings alone before I sign up again. I think I can make that happen [:D]

John Hwang
15 September 2015, 00:15
Just have to see if I save the $99 normal APEX fee on the savings alone before I sign up again. I think I can make that happen [:D]

Remember, it's $99 for the renewal. First year is $79.95. If you wait, we may have sales like Black Friday etc but you'd save that and more within the next 2 months just buying a couple of items.

For you guys who have been using it, let us know how you like it. If there's anything we can do to improve the membership, please let us know.

Mecha_Arms
15 September 2015, 00:43
Remember, it's $99 for the renewal. First year is $79.95. If you wait, we may have sales like Black Friday etc but you'd save that and more within the next 2 months just buying a couple of items.

For you guys who have been using it, let us know how you like it. If there's anything we can do to improve the membership, please let us know.

I used it a bit Saturday (both at the store and online). I haven't done the math but I'm pretty sure it's paid for itself already.

As has been mentioned, a running total of the amount you've saved as an Apex member would be nice. I'd imagine you're already working on an Apex mailing list, maybe early notifications to Apex members of new products?

UWone77
2 October 2015, 11:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z_vAUw3X6RY

Pyzik
2 October 2015, 11:42

I actually interrupted my Nutnfancy video to watch this. That's saying something. :p

GOST
2 October 2015, 11:54

He's so photogenic.

SINNER
2 October 2015, 12:27
Pretty sure GOST has a mancrush going. Lol

GOST
2 October 2015, 12:29
My heart belongs to James.

SINNER
2 October 2015, 12:40
So does that mean it's a boy crush?[:D]

GOST
2 October 2015, 12:44
Yup, James will be the lead vocalist of the WEVO boy band.

Dstrbdmedic167
2 October 2015, 13:43
Wait wut?

toolboxluis00200
2 October 2015, 14:43

Lol

Farva
2 October 2015, 15:26
My heart belongs to James.

Who has dibs on your body? That's where the action is lol

Thompson
2 October 2015, 15:57
Dat azz doh ...

GOST
2 October 2015, 18:17

Lunchboxluis00200

toolboxluis00200
2 October 2015, 18:59
Lunchboxluis00200

Hahahaha

cjd3
2 October 2015, 19:13
2 orders shipped free. Basically, USPS is the free option, no problems at the moment. Except adding things to the damn cart.

Cotton68spc
2 October 2015, 20:34

I just spewed water out my nose LMAO

SwissyJim
2 October 2015, 21:45
2 orders shipped free. Basically, USPS is the free option, no problems at the moment. Except adding things to the damn cart.
Did you actually get the orders or did you just order them? I did an order, and it allowed me to us the free shipping even tho I had my address and it states lower 48 only. I'll await an email saying I have to pay, or rejoice when it shows. either way I'm getting my Law Tactical Folder v3-m!!

cjd3
2 October 2015, 23:10
I got the orders, and no additional requests. And I'll tell you what, free shipping means the world to me. I haven't oredered form Midway for years since their shipping to AK is atrocious. I'm pretty sure I've gotten my worth with Brownells Edge membership too.

Joelski
3 October 2015, 06:03
...even tho I had my address and it states lower 48 only. I'll await an email saying I have to pay, or rejoice when it shows. either way I'm getting my Law Tactical Folder v3-m!!

Alot of people miss the fact that USPS priority mail is flat rate to all 50, not just the CONUS. I hope you get to rejoice.

Jerry R
3 October 2015, 06:54

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww !

SwissyJim
3 October 2015, 12:59
I got the orders, and no additional requests. And I'll tell you what, free shipping means the world to me. I haven't oredered form Midway for years since their shipping to AK is atrocious. I'm pretty sure I've gotten my worth with Brownells Edge membership too.
Yeah, Midway lost me too. Even on a small part like a roll pin I needed, an extra $10 just because of Alaska? uh huh.

Alot of people miss the fact that USPS priority mail is flat rate to all 50, not just the CONUS. I hope you get to rejoice.
You have no idea how many times I have looked for a part, and found it on many retailer site only to keep looking as they either 1) do not ship to AK 2) only use FedEx or UPS which screw us in shipping or 3) Even tho they use Priority they charge insane amounts even when they list flat rate (I had one try to charge me $120 in shipping for flat rate since it was a heavy, although SMALL part which would have fit in a flat rate box and actually cost $15 if *I* mailed it. I have a list of places I use frequently, and a lot of times if they do not have what I want, then I don't want it that bad.

Looks like Rainier found its' way to the top (if it was not already there! [:D] )

BoilerUp
4 October 2015, 18:29
SwissyJim,
I suggest you look at White Oak Armament the next time you need small parts, at least AR parts. They charge actual shipping. I think my last LPK plus a few extra pins and springs cost me around $3 to ship.

steveptr
4 October 2015, 19:57
I just wish they had the thread pitch option that I need for my ptrs flash hider so I can use my omega on it. Oh well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SwissyJim
4 October 2015, 22:24
SwissyJim,
I suggest you look at White Oak Armament the next time you need small parts, at least AR parts. They charge actual shipping. I think my last LPK plus a few extra pins and springs cost me around $3 to ship.

Thanks... I'll keep them in mind. Altho I'm pretty full on LPK's [:D] But you never know what else one might need/want

John Hwang
8 October 2015, 07:36
Just like all Rainier Arms products, we are also offering the APEX membership with a 90 Day money back guarantee. Try it, see if it's worth it and after 90 days, we'll refund your money if you aren't completely satisfied.

titanse05
8 October 2015, 08:53
I've placed a couple small orders thus far and am pleased with the pricing and the APEX program. My only suggestion for improvement at this point is that I would like to see RA carry individual small parts for every part of the AR15 LPK similar to Brownells. I need a couple of bolt catch roll pins to replace ones that I have borrowed out of my LPKs to swap out bolt catches for friends and I don't have a cheap way to replace them. I also needed some gas tube roll pins but those were already available for individual purchase on RA.

Pyzik
8 October 2015, 09:36
Unfortunately, I've made two pretty decent size orders recently buying things for a co-worker ($320 and $650) and both times I checked Rainier first but didn't have what I he was looking for.

titanse05
12 October 2015, 12:56
Seems like the CMT UPUR-1 Upper Receiver has been out of stock forever at RA. Been thinking of picking one up for a build since ADM is dragging their feet.

UWone77
11 November 2015, 16:40
Something you guys may want to take advantage of if you aren't APEX members already.

We're going to do an "Apex Trial" this weekend were we're going to be converting all Registered and LEO/MIL users to "Apex" so they can browse and shop online with us.

They must be registered by Friday, and Sunday at Midnight we're going to turn it back off and revert everyone back to their respective profile.

Apex Weekend Trial

For 48 hours only, all current registered and LEO/MIL users that are registered on our website by Friday 10/13 will be converted to Apex membership for a free trial run!

You guys spoke, and we listened. Part of the challenge with marketing our new Apex program was seeing the tangible benefits of the program, and of course the biggest selling point of the program was the member only pricing! Call it a “try before you buy”! If you like it, sign up! If you don’t, no worries your accounts will be reverted back on Sunday to it's normal setting. This weekend only log in to your Rainier Arms account and check out what hundreds of our users are already enjoying!

DutyUse
11 November 2015, 17:22
That's an awesome thing of Rainier and John to do :D

John Hwang
13 November 2015, 18:44
Hope you guys enjoy the trial run. So far the acceptance has been amazing!

Joelski
13 November 2015, 19:17
I noticed the Lantac E-BCG is lower now than with the Apex price normally, Is it on sale, or are my eyes deceiving me?

toolboxluis00200
13 November 2015, 19:47
Wish I had a job :(

Pyzik
13 November 2015, 21:14
Still haven't ordered anything. :(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

UWone77
13 November 2015, 21:25
Still haven't ordered anything. :(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's not always a bad thing!

Yeah, was going to make an order myself, but they are all out of RA Gas Blocks...

Dstrbdmedic167
13 November 2015, 21:27
That's not always a bad thing!

Yeah, was going to make an order myself, but they are all out of RA Gas Blocks...

Speaking of where are the new LW ones that were coming?

mustangfreek
14 November 2015, 01:10
This is very cool and shout out again to all the good things rainier does ( besides empty wallets of many ..lol)
I can't play so haven't even logged in, but sound like dome great deals all around

John Hwang
14 November 2015, 11:54
We had some minor issues with the light weight gas blocks so we scrapped the batch and started over. Nothing but perfection will be allowed at Rainier Arms.

Dstrbdmedic167
14 November 2015, 12:03
We had some minor issues with the light weight gas blocks so we scrapped the batch and started over. Nothing but perfection will be allowed at Rainier Arms.

Thanks for the update John. That right there is the reason RA has the name it does!

titanse05
17 November 2015, 15:35
The first wave of Rainier Arms Black Friday sale is up but the apex pricing is higher than the sale price. Got to get that glitch fixed.

titanse05
17 November 2015, 17:37
Update.... Sale prices work great now.

RiverRat
6 December 2015, 12:27
I was unable to get into the WEVO super-deal intro pricing for APEX (Visa shut down under fraud alert), so I'm looking into the club now.

I had read elsewhere that Rainier might be offering another go-round of slightly lower pricing for the first year (like $50 instead of $80) and was wondering if that was really in the works?

With 2 new lowers at my FFL and plans for a QC10 small frame Glock lower (probably coming from Rainier), I suspect APEX will be in my future either way........but I'm not above saving a buck or two where possible.

UWone77
6 December 2015, 13:36
I was unable to get into the WEVO super-deal intro pricing for APEX (Visa shut down under fraud alert), so I'm looking into the club now.

I had read elsewhere that Rainier might be offering another go-round of slightly lower pricing for the first year (like $50 instead of $80) and was wondering if that was really in the works?

With 2 new lowers at my FFL and plans for a QC10 small frame Glock lower (probably coming from Rainier), I suspect APEX will be in my future either way........but I'm not above saving a buck or two where possible.

I'll ask the next time I'm in this coming week.

Joelski
6 December 2015, 15:13
Got my membership fee back in two orders.

UWone77
10 December 2017, 11:13
For all current Apex members, Rainier will be sending you a free copy of the new UN12 magazine, plus the bonus patch. Look for it in the mail. I must say, the quality of the magazine is very first rate, right down to the materials for the paper.

voodoo_man
10 December 2017, 15:27
LOL my membership literally just expired.

Former11B
10 December 2017, 17:13
Probably something I should’ve done this year given the amount of stuff I bought

Pyzik
11 December 2017, 05:32
For all current Apex members, Rainier will be sending you a free copy of the new UN12 magazine, plus the bonus patch. Look for it in the mail. I must say, the quality of the magazine is very first rate, right down to the materials for the paper.

Very cool.

Mecha_Arms
16 December 2017, 03:36
My membership expired recently as well, and I ordered the magazine earlier today before seeing this.