PDA

View Full Version : SHHHH Silencer Shop is Our Newest Site Sponsor

GOST
5 September 2015, 20:52
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/431519_368400823180705_103598019_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjo idCJ9&oh=2fada575b9cfac5a6d7ef04c0eed88e7&oe=5672752B

Let's go save up $200 for another stamp and welcome our newest Site Sponsor Silencer Shop.

From their web-site:

WHY SILENCER SHOP

At www.SilencerShop.com, our top goal is to provide the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors. We also work hard to provide great customer service and to offer unbeatable prices.

WHAT WE DO TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS

WE’VE WORKED HARD TO STREAMLINE THE NFA REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR YOUR NEW SUPPRESSOR

Over the last few years, we’ve constantly questioned, reviewed and evaluated how we’re doing things to be sure we’re always at the leading edge of making the NFA process as fast and easy as possible.

From our famous ‘Black Packets’ to the latest electronic submissions and Powered By Silencer Shop, we have a history of innovation in this area – and we have a lot of great plans & ideas that will continue to change the way this industry works.

WE DON’T TALK DOWN TO OUR CUSTOMERS

We know everyone is at a different level. Some have years of military experience while others are just looking for a suppressor to make plinking more enjoyable. We’ll do our best to work with you, regardless of the level you’re at.

WE ARE AVAILABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

We are available by phone or e-mail to answer your questions, but we also try to provide as much information as possible about each product directly on the website so you can make an informed buying decision.

WE STOCK SUPPRESSORS FROM THE MAJOR BRANDS SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO WAIT FOR US TO GET THEM IN STOCK

Rest assured that if a specific model is shown as out of stock on our website, we already have more on order.

Be sure to use the ‘Join Waitlist’ feature on the product page so you’ll be notified when it’s back in stock!

WE KEEP OUR OWN OVERHEAD DOWN IN ORDER TO PROVIDE LOWER PRICES

In many cases, we will save you enough money to completely pay for the tax stamp!

WE DON’T ADD HIGH SHIPPING COSTS OR CHARGE FOR ACCESSORIES THAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED

At Silencer Shop, everything ships free, we have great prices, and we often include necessary accessories that others are charging for.

Check out the silence at:

http://www.silencershop.com

And Like them on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/SilencerShop

Dstrbdmedic167
5 September 2015, 20:56
Glad to have them on board! Welcome SS!

toolboxluis00200
5 September 2015, 21:17
I do need a sOne one of this days

GOST
5 September 2015, 21:24
I do need a sOne one of this days

And now all your future NFA applications have been rejected due to grammar.[:D]

SwissyJim
5 September 2015, 21:41
LMAO! you meanie!

Sadly, I have one more stamp to collect... 458Socom. But SS does not carry the one I have decided to run with, the Lane Scorpion458. Very highly regarded on 458socomforums.com

toolboxluis00200
5 September 2015, 23:05

Lol. Yeah I am bad at that [BD]

mustangfreek
6 September 2015, 02:40
Welcome!!

UWone77
6 September 2015, 21:12
Welcome!!

Now the Ginger needs to buy a can. No excuses.

mustangfreek
7 September 2015, 02:08
Now the Ginger needs to buy a can. No excuses.

haha...only excuse i got is $$$..I do have a few cans on the want list.

Jerry R
7 September 2015, 10:16
Welcome aboard SS !! The AAC 762-SD you shipped to my local SOT is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday.

Silencer Shop
8 September 2015, 11:34
Hey everyone thanks for having us aboard. I'm here to answer your questions and help out.

GOST
8 September 2015, 11:42
Welcome aboard Jeremy, we're glad to have you here participating.

UDT
8 September 2015, 14:10
Welcome SS!

DutyUse
8 September 2015, 15:41
Welcome aboard

six8
8 September 2015, 15:55
Hey everyone thanks for having us aboard. I'm here to answer your questions and help out.
Where's my damn can?? :)

Welcome aboard!

fairlanericky
8 September 2015, 21:40
Welcome Jeremy, especially since I recently ordered from one of your "powered by" dealers.

Ric

Silencer Shop
9 September 2015, 08:10
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Tyrannosaur
9 September 2015, 09:22
Welcome to the forum, if NY ever gets its head out of its ass I will check you guys out

Jerry R
9 September 2015, 11:05
Welcome aboard Jeremy ! My 762-SD arrived at the local SOT yesterday. I went down this morning and did the Form-4 with a Trust thing. I like the "Tactical Suppressor Removal Tool" you guys included with the can - pretty cool ! I wish I had known the AAC came with a mount, I had already bought one. Checked your web site this morning before I left and saw the 762-SD is now $98 cheaper !! I seem to have missed the boat big time on this one. [bash]

Silencer Shop
9 September 2015, 12:18
Welcome aboard Jeremy ! My 762-SD arrived at the local SOT yesterday. I went down this morning and did the Form-4 with a Trust thing. I like the "Tactical Suppressor Removal Tool" you guys included with the can - pretty cool ! I wish I had known the AAC came with a mount, I had already bought one. Checked your web site this morning before I left and saw the 762-SD is now $98 cheaper !! I seem to have missed the boat big time on this one. [bash]

Some of the AAC silencers came with a mount for a short time. It was a promo that they were doing. Send me a PM and we can talk about how I can help.

Dstrbdmedic167
9 September 2015, 12:34
Back when I got mine I wish it would have. I did score enough from the $200 credit to make it even out. 3 only cost me $60

Jerry R
9 September 2015, 13:22
Some of the AAC silencers came with a mount for a short time. It was a promo that they were doing. Send me a PM and we can talk about how I can help.

Thanks Jeremy - much appreciated !

Pyzik
10 September 2015, 04:52
Awesome! Thanks for supporting this great site, fellas (and gals).

eldogg
10 September 2015, 11:24
well, i just ordered an 30 SD from you today. and now the wait.

Silencer Shop
10 September 2015, 11:47
well, i just ordered an 30 SD from you today. and now the wait.

Thanks for your business, good choice on the silencer.

UWone77
19 December 2016, 20:42

Silencer Shop just lightened my wallet... but hey early birthday present is how I'm justifying this one!

fledge
19 December 2016, 20:45
Just saw that. Price looks good. Congrats!

Also saw in that email that Q just released their first can. I'm surprosed we don't have a thread started about Q and the anticipated innovation.

Former11B
19 December 2016, 21:03
Only a slim $3500 for the package and $400 for the stamps....plus the optics lol

Happy Birthday in a big way

Have you seen/used KACs new QD Mount in person?

GriffonSec
19 December 2016, 21:04
Am I the only one that got a kick out of seeing Silencer Shop's ad pop up next to Lantac's Dragon ad at the top of the home page? :D

UWone77
20 December 2016, 08:49
Only a slim $3500 for the package and $400 for the stamps....plus the optics lol

Happy Birthday in a big way

Have you seen/used KACs new QD Mount in person?

I've only seen them with Stick's stuff, but other than handling them, never actually used them, so no.

I will say, Silencer Shop's system is easy to purchase from, but I'd rather use my own FFL to transfer it vs having to use their "power dealers"

Silencer Shop
20 December 2016, 10:38
Have your dealer contact us. It is free and he makes money.

fledge
20 December 2016, 10:42
I'm fortunate that my preferred Class 3 dealer is a power dealer. What surprised me was that I still had to pay tax! :(

GOST
20 December 2016, 11:10

Silencer Shop just lightened my wallet... but hey early birthday present is how I'm justifying this one!

Now that's sexy.

Former11B
20 December 2016, 11:38
I've only seen them with Stick's stuff, but other than handling them, never actually used them, so no.

I will say, Silencer Shop's system is easy to purchase from, but I'd rather use my own FFL to transfer it vs having to use their "power dealers"

I was really curious more than anything about how it functioned...ease of operation, lockup/movement, gets carbon welded on, etc.

Silencer Shop
20 December 2016, 14:54
I'm fortunate that my preferred Class 3 dealer is a power dealer. What surprised me was that I still had to pay tax! :(

More and more states are passing laws about internet transactions. It is looking like soon it will be every state.

fledge
20 December 2016, 15:39
I'm in Colorado. We don't have that law that I'm aware of. My dealer said he had to pay tax on the sale. I think he treated it like he received my can wholesale rather than a purchase I made out of state.

Is charging tax not a common practice with SilencerShop's dealers?

Silencer Shop
20 December 2016, 15:41
It is dealer discretion. We don't control that at all.

UWone77
20 December 2016, 16:01
I'm in Colorado. We don't have that law that I'm aware of. My dealer said he had to pay tax on the sale. I think he treated it like he received my can wholesale rather than a purchase I made out of state.

Is charging tax not a common practice with SilencerShop's dealers?

Our state specifically makes dealers collect tax on firearms from out of state, but not on other goods.

fledge
20 December 2016, 16:11
Thanks for the feedback.

UWone77
31 August 2017, 05:21
Hey Silencer Shop, any coming videos on the Dead Air Wolf?

Pyzik
31 August 2017, 05:29
I forgot they're a site sponsor. Ill be doing my SBR through their local kiosk here in the next day or two (now looking like Monday, thanks to work).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Silencer Shop
31 August 2017, 07:17
Hey Silencer Shop, any coming videos on the Dead Air Wolf?

Yep, as soon a we get a demo you will see our test videos and several independent reviews.

UWone77
31 August 2017, 08:16
Yep, as soon a we get a demo you will see our test videos and several independent reviews.

Great to hear. I'm pretty sure the Wolf or the AAC Tirant 9M will be my next can. Might lean to the 9M only because I realized you guys had 3 Lug TiRant adapters in stock, and now have one on the way.

UWone77
6 October 2017, 23:29
https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle/rugged-suppressors-razor-7-62.html?redirect_mongo_id=59d794be1c0f5e00351fcd71&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Email

Big_Tom
7 October 2017, 01:04
https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle/rugged-suppressors-razor-7-62.html?redirect_mongo_id=59d794be1c0f5e00351fcd71&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Email

Looks like I need my wife to see this by my birthday.

BoilerUp
7 October 2017, 07:03
Looks like I need my wife to see this by my birthday.

She needs to see it 10-12 months before your birthday. :)

Big_Tom
7 October 2017, 11:33
She needs to see it 10-12 months before your birthday. :)Yeah but I've got less then 2 months now. So it technically would be just next year's.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

Uffdaphil
7 October 2017, 14:22
Welcome aboard SS. Your efforts to streamline the NFA process are much appreciated.

My favorite local store (Atomic Tactical) opens it’s doors in the new location on Monday. They are “powered by” and will be emptying my can fund soon.

UWone77
18 October 2017, 21:35
https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle/yhm-nitro.html?redirect_mongo_id=59de692f0b74fb0061cc1 f6d&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Email

Dstrbdmedic167
2 November 2017, 22:13
So i'm back in the waiting game. I decided to give the SilencerShop Kiosk a go and see how that worked out. I went to my closest powered dealer, which was about 20 min away. I talked to the girl that handles the NFA stuff and told her what I wanted. I then started the fingerprint process following the steps on the kiosk. Most of it is pretty self explanatory and all my prints were considered very good on the first try with the exception of one that took a few tries but I blame that on me. Before I could finish she had called and verified they had them in stock and had already assigned SN's to me. Once I was done I paid and was advised she could take a pic or I could download the app and do it myself/ She also stated I needed to go to the website and purchase the stamps. I had some errands today so I did that this evening when I got home. I got home and took the pic against my wall with the app which was super easy.

I also decided to give the form 1 a go and file the stamp for my PDW lower. That was easy as well. Go to the site and pay the $35 fee and the stamp via checkout and within a few minutes I had the email to go enter all my form 1 info since I already had an account with them at this point. Enter the firearm info and then submit for their people to give it a look over. Assuming all is well, they should then file the stamp. Process overall is super easy for the form 4 and form 1. I got confused on a couple parts but that was more than likely my misunderstanding. So what suppressors did I get you ask well...

Big_Tom
2 November 2017, 23:34
So i'm back in the waiting game. I decided to give the SilencerShop Kiosk a go and see how that worked out. I went to my closest powered dealer, which was about 20 min away. I talked to the girl that handles the NFA stuff and told her what I wanted. I then started the fingerprint process following the steps on the kiosk. Most of it is pretty self explanatory and all my prints were considered very good on the first try with the exception of one that took a few tries but I blame that on me. Before I could finish she had called and verified they had them in stock and had already assigned SN's to me. Once I was done I paid and was advised she could take a pic or I could download the app and do it myself/ She also stated I needed to go to the website and purchase the stamps. I had some errands today so I did that this evening when I got home. I got home and took the pic against my wall with the app which was super easy.

I also decided to give the form 1 a go and file the stamp for my PDW lower. That was easy as well. Go to the site and pay the $35 fee and the stamp via checkout and within a few minutes I had the email to go enter all my form 1 info since I already had an account with them at this point. Enter the firearm info and then submit for their people to give it a look over. Assuming all is well, they should then file the stamp. Process overall is super easy for the form 4 and form 1. I got confused on a couple parts but that was more than likely my misunderstanding. So what suppressors did I get you ask well...Yeah that's pretty much how my experience was with the kiosk from when I did my SBR form 1. Now when I decide to get a can all I have to do is purchase it and the stamp/service. All my fingerprints and pic will already be on my account.

It was a awesome way to fast stream the process on the purchaser's side. Now we need the approval side to step up and get in the fast lane.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

UWone77
3 November 2017, 23:02

I also decided to give the form 1 a go and file the stamp for my PDW lower. That was easy as well. Go to the site and pay the $35 fee and the stamp via checkout and within a few minutes I had the email to go enter all my form 1 info since I already had an account with them at this point. Enter the firearm info and then submit for their people to give it a look over. Assuming all is well, they should then file the stamp. Process overall is super easy for the form 4 and form 1. I got confused on a couple parts but that was more than likely my misunderstanding. So what suppressors did I get you ask well...

Did you go individual?

Dstrbdmedic167
3 November 2017, 23:08
Did you go individual?Yes. Didn't see a need to file with a trust this go around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

UWone77
21 November 2017, 11:13
Silencer Shop is including a free AAC Element Suppressor with a purchase of a Surefire 7.62 SOCOM RC2

https://www.silencershop.com/surefire-socom762-rc2.html

UWone77
27 November 2017, 11:58
Cyber Monday Sales:

https://www.silencershop.com/cyber-monday-2017.html

UWone77
20 February 2018, 20:01
https://u5943977.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=LAwS-2BObfEAayPpwHj2N70f-2B3W5YGCluprZ-2Bqxpwbryz01zaqQ-2B44I4wZ2JHS92nwxAPa-2B8RFsOiqzRMQQtyNH7FnNuA86BDesVIbapgD39qsXyejSgtMh y-2Br4pfKvxfOKuiy7cB3yV1nAJ05pR0s0dlVfosDwHA57DxFrfW c7b3OOirHS8cMksRd33P7wePGIhWrong4uF5qeHuS9SWZT1fva bEpDEYkXnpym00Gwa-2BTB3fAe5aiMwI1cW9rYz3P_djp959N1dB-2F24p0udD-2BPe3xfgOjWZuyVguu8xTkfdDGil9rI3IbqSGByoFwCDmQr90S q7Ahxctp-2FfnCQuvmCGIdKryKMoxwr0L8Pd6DptOxoPp00kDTAwLrYxHXI hPCr0NGg5wmGxbnXDQWEyO7LSZhrkI-2BZ-2FVbLu3SsSOCmNacJb1eWpVukduvMQD5QVRSE8JUT5RU1xkYni n8hKBceSMW89C7FfHee8lfiam0ZaeOsMi6HREGNgGvZ1Nuw0Vr yd86lvTYy5yOVrv-2FrSDdAMsPhVw66oykskSWSTWL3iBQ4guREQ1yUlI3RNCh-2FPX2-2BExxa9wQwlXhhtu9DF78-2BPaqnMqlHqpjxzyH0qkF4Yn922kLp6ECqeIzAwfDjd1VTZvT7 RbEmJR43-2FcjGqkk1PAiNZSI6gcAEi5fq4duvUqZWxJrsE4FMsOuyK6YfK XKxw0rxwokUd3Rn-2Bk2o34fkxUp0YJJ0EaYvnFLx-2BdiVmmTMSLKty-2FzBOxvtoWdcpCmgoc3G5B3LImZNd8G-2FvRmlC7HFlBtj7CZ7s0bFqfcS0PE-3D

UWone77
15 March 2018, 20:33
Bringing Back The $99 SRD22X Promotion!

https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle.html?manufacturer=815&redirect_mongo_id=5aa926ccf79f04005577ef15&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Email

UWone77
25 March 2018, 11:30
A New Manufacturer Joins The Line Up

https://www.silencershop.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?manufacturer=478&product_list_order=popularity&redirect_mongo_id=5ab28030118e310019aaa514&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Email

SINNER
25 March 2018, 11:51
I was checking those out. The Saxon 9 is rated to 338 Lapua at 10.8 oz and 7.5” long. Might have to try that out for hunting.

UWone77
9 May 2018, 09:43
https://www.silencershop.com/aac-marlin-1894-ti-rant-package.html?redirect_mongo_id=5af30f14ad3e8800376 526bb&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=5-8-18%20All

Dstrbdmedic167
17 May 2018, 11:05

Partial update: My form 1 is already in hand and things couldn't have been easier. Will more than likely use again since it's so easy to file this way. Feels a lot like E-file when you could do that..

CMT PDW Lower filed via SS form 1 Service.

individual

11/14/17 - Filed
12/5/17 - "Check Cashed"
5/10/18 - Approved
5/17/18 - Received Stamp

UWone77
25 May 2018, 22:29
https://www.silencershop.com/silencers.html?manufacturer=893&redirect_mongo_id=5b08147a730d9e2882711bae&utm_source=Springbot&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=5-25-18%20All%20Lists