PDA

View Full Version : TacPack

ttribby60531
6 October 2015, 22:30
I am wondering if anyone has ever subscribed to TacPack and what were your thoughts on the package. I am thinking about ordering the one month trial but I was curious if the stuff in the package was quality or not. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

UWone77
7 October 2015, 06:18
I am wondering if anyone has ever subscribed to TacPack and what were your thoughts on the package. I am thinking about ordering the one month trial but I was curious if the stuff in the package was quality or not. Thanks

Sounds like you should try it out for a month and report back. [:D]

I don't know about these types of services. I'm sure you get more in MSRP value than the $50, but at the same time, with the industry in the slow down that they are in, it's a routine occurrence that everything is way below MSRP.

ttribby60531
7 October 2015, 06:23
I've just gotten into the subscription box trend. I quit smoking and chewing for vaping and signed of for the zamplebox and am quite pleased. So I really wanted to try this to feed my other addiction haha. I will sign up for the trial and report back with some pictures.

Ride4frnt
7 October 2015, 14:32
I really like lucky tackle box, for what it's worth.

UWone77
7 October 2015, 15:19
I've just gotten into the subscription box trend. I quit smoking and chewing for vaping and signed of for the zamplebox and am quite pleased. So I really wanted to try this to feed my other addiction haha. I will sign up for the trial and report back with some pictures.

I think it that type of service is kind of entertaining, but Loot Crate is more my style. If I wanted random gun parts, I'd just dig in the parts bin in my garage. [:D]

ttribby60531
7 October 2015, 15:22
Yeah I converted a tackle box of mine into the random gun parts box. I'm into the TacPack idea because I'm kind of a gear whore. Yes I will say that lol

din
7 October 2015, 19:01
Fifty bones a month for a bunch of the kind of crappy swag that gets thrown in with regular orders? Ugh. U-dub, I'll give you fifty bucks to let me rifle around in your spare parts bin.