PDA

View Full Version : NEW Sponsor: Bear Creek Arsenal

GOST
22 October 2015, 10:30
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/11988721_470962586438413_5468725277950760276_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=5323369abfeb173c6a34c97e65a33d84&oe=56BD1B3D

Let's welcome our new Site Sponsor Bear Creek Arsenal. Here's a little about them from their web-site:

Bear Creek Arsenal is a family owned company located in Sanford, North Carolina. Our employees take great pride in the fact our Firearms are made in the USA!
With over 40 years of precision machining experience and a commitment to quality and customer service, we are producing both high quality and affordable firearms designed to bring you years of reliable service.

Check Bear Creek Arsenal out at:

http://www.bearcreekarsenal.com

And give them a like at:

https://m.facebook.com/BearCreekArsenal

SINNER
22 October 2015, 10:54
Might have to give that side charging BCG a try. I have a few of the Mega side charging uppers and the Young BCG's are insanely high priced. Hard to justify a $250 national match BCG on a SBR.

Bear Creek Arsenal
22 October 2015, 11:17
Thanks for all the support and help GOST and Weapon Evolution! We are glad to be a part of this great community and we also hope we can provide some quality deals for everyone here. We will be sure to announce any upcoming deals/sales and also provide additional insight on our products here at Weapon Evolution.

Might have to give that side charging BCG a try. I have a few of the Mega side charging uppers and the Young BCG's are insanely high priced. Hard to justify a $250 national match BCG on a SBR.

We have had a lot of great feedback on our side charging BCG. People just love them, especially if your rifle has a scope on it. Soon, we will be putting left handed side charging BCG in production ;)
Just to also let you know, we currently have them on sale :)

OK, enough sales.. again.. Thank you Weapon Evolution and all the members! I'm sure that BCA will provide this community with some exciting stuff real soon.

toolboxluis00200
22 October 2015, 11:45
Welcome

Joelski
22 October 2015, 11:50
This house is rockin'

Welcome, guys and gals!

Dstrbdmedic167
22 October 2015, 12:25
Welcome guys! Glad to have you here.

UDT
22 October 2015, 14:09
Welcome. Glad to have you here.

SINNER
22 October 2015, 15:29
We have had a lot of great feedback on our side charging BCG. People just love them, especially if your rifle has a scope on it. Soon, we will be putting left handed side charging BCG in production ;)
Just to also let you know, we currently have them on sale :)

OK, enough sales.. again.. Thank you Weapon Evolution and all the members! I'm sure that BCA will provide this community with some exciting stuff real soon.

Make the perfect one. Right side charger, left side eject. Lol there are a ton of left handers on this forum.

Bear Creek Arsenal
22 October 2015, 17:09
Hey, you never know SINNER and that is good news! (left handers)

Thanks for the welcome guys! We will definitely let people know about Weapons Evolution!

Dstrbdmedic167
22 October 2015, 17:32
Hey, you never know SINNER and that is good news! (left handers)

Lefty here!

six8
22 October 2015, 17:44
Cool! Welcome aboard!

Tyrannosaur
22 October 2015, 17:45
Welcome to the forum

WHSmithIV
22 October 2015, 19:02
Welcome Bear Creek Arsenal! Been following your products for quite a while actually. I was just checking your site yesterday. I like those side charging systems and will probably have to give one a try down the road [:)]

Bear Creek Arsenal
22 October 2015, 20:07
Welcome Bear Creek Arsenal! Been following your products for quite a while actually. I was just checking your site yesterday. I like those side charging systems and will probably have to give one a try down the road [:)]

That's awesome! Well we are going thru a lot of changes and we are very excited about what's to come. So it's always good to come across those who have been following us and watching the growth!

The side charging models we have are just great. The customers are really enjoying them. To add, if people only knew how accurate our barrels are.. Well we hope to see you around!

UWone77
23 October 2015, 22:29
Welcome! Looking forward with working with you guys over the next year!

Jerry R
24 October 2015, 06:42
Welcome to WEVO - glad to have you aboard !

Bear Creek Arsenal
28 October 2015, 05:23
Thanks guys! Glad to be here. Great place

Farva
28 October 2015, 06:15
Welcome welcome!

WHSmithIV
28 October 2015, 16:05
Thanks guys! Glad to be here. Great place

Which jig works for your 80% lowers? I couldn't find any info on your site when I looked.

SINNER
28 October 2015, 16:41
Any jig for forged lowers will work with those. It's the billet lowers that often need a specific jig.

Bear Creek Arsenal
7 November 2015, 01:01
Hey guys, we just wanted everyone to know that we have been doing a lot of maintenance to the site this week and it has put us behind just a little on our sales and giveaways. But we should be back full steam Monday.

We would ask that if you come across any issues on the site to let us know. Everything appears to be running great but changing host can be a little tricky.

Anyways, we will be having a lot coming your way in the couple of months so stay tune!

Thanks again!

Dstrbdmedic167
7 November 2015, 05:22
Site is looking good. Looking forward to seeing you back up and running full steam!