PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Industries MI QD Optic Mount for Aimpoint PRO & CompM4

Dave Timm
2 December 2015, 09:54
Hello everyone,

Recently we received a new product to the market that was announced here, the quick detach optic mounts from MI. When I first read the announcement I was really interested in how the product would work but also how it would compare to products already on the market. I've like a lot of the new things coming out from Midwest lately like their handguards. This company obviously makes high quality products and is showing that.

We reached out to them and asked if we could check one out, the graciously provided us with the mount that we used for a Vickers Class, our own training as well as time on the range. The mount is simple, well made, and just plain worked and wolfed really well at that. The design is sound and I actually like these mounts so much I'll be moving to MI QD products for all my needs. They are priced very well so even a patrolman or new shooter won't be excluded from good gear. The increased levels of adjustability for different sized rails, strong solid lock up, and secure latch makes this a winner in our book.

Check out the video to learn more, thanks for watching!
-Dave

https://www.full30.com/video/359b9bddfae2ae159bd44c2c193baa6d

SINNER
2 December 2015, 15:08
I agree 100%. They are fantastic mounts. Nice job on the video.

UWone77
3 December 2015, 13:14
Great job Dave. I only have the MRO mount, but these mounts are top notch and I will have to obtain more.

Dave Timm
3 December 2015, 14:38
We just got the MRO and Aimpoint Micro Mount from Midwest. They look just as awesome and we will have a review on them both. I am really impressed with the stuff Midwest is making.

OmahaOutdoors
3 December 2015, 15:27
Thanks for sharing the review. Video is well done and I appreciate all the detail that you go into.

tappedandtagged
4 December 2015, 11:57
Nice video. I like the release lever set up, looks really easy to use.

Dstrbdmedic167
4 December 2015, 12:38
finally got to a computer to watch this! Excellent video as always. I have a the MRO and Scope mounts. They are excellent mounts and very well built!