PDA

View Full Version : LMT AR-15

Creeky73
24 February 2009, 18:54
my buddy has got his heart set on one of these, but we are having trouble locating one. Anyone got any suggestions for a good online retailer or any other way we can put our hands on one?

Stickman
24 February 2009, 19:07
Can you give a little more info on which model he is looking for?

Creeky73
25 February 2009, 14:06
he is looking for an SMP 16, their standard patrol model. least expensive one they carry from what we can tell.

Stickman
25 February 2009, 14:12
Good carbine, I'm not sure who has them in stock right now, but I'll keep an eye out. He can get on the notification listing at Rainier Arms, and they will tell him when they come in stock.

LMT tends to sell pretty well, so stock with everywhere I know moves pretty quick. Another option is the DD M4, though it is a bit more money.

Creeky73
25 February 2009, 16:08
He has his heart set on the LMT. There was one dealer about 3 hours from here who sells them but is currently out of stock, and for some reason he basically refused to order one specifically for my friend, even if he paid it in full up front. Some other place he looked at said the wait would be up to 24 weeks, so he was looking to at least improve on that. I have also tried to push him towards Noveske or RRA, but no go.

SHIHAN
27 February 2009, 17:08
He has his heart set on the LMT. There was one dealer about 3 hours from here who sells them but is currently out of stock, and for some reason he basically refused to order one specifically for my friend, even if he paid it in full up front. Some other place he looked at said the wait would be up to 24 weeks, so he was looking to at least improve on that. I have also tried to push him towards Noveske or RRA, but no go.

Hello the reason he didnt want to take his money for the LMT is the ? of availablity. I have a few who wanted to order uppers and
I told them to hold onto their money and wait til one of our trusted retailers gets them in as who know when stuff will come in. I have had uppers on orders for 4 months with nothing coming in anytime soon.

Ryo
9 March 2009, 12:58
Does he need it immediately? If not he could order it through LMT and wait heck of a long time, but he won't have to deal with the price gouging.