PDA

View Full Version : DI Optical EG1 Red Dot Sight

GOST
6 December 2015, 00:29
http://pull01-rainier.netdna-ssl.com/media/product/a7d/di-optical-eg1-red-dot-sight-eg1-by-di-optical-a72.jpg

DI Optical’s new EG1 prism gunsight provides a parallax free reticle for increased accuracy and rapid target acquisition. The shaded 30mm lens provides a wide, crystal clear field of view. Made out of 6061-T6 aluminum, the compact EG1 is unsurpassed in ruggedness and reliability. The rotary brightness switch can be conveniently operated with a gloved hand.

OPTIC TYPE Parallax free prism
LENS DIMENSIONS 30mm Diameter
OVERALL DIMENSIONS 48 mm x 53 mm x 62 mm
WEIGHT 310 g (11.3 Oz) w/Battery & optional QD Mount
DOT SIZE 1.5 MOA
NIGHT VISION COMPATIBLE YES
WATERPROOF Submersible to 30 ft

MSRP $423.00

http://www.rainierarms.com/di-optical-eg1

VIPER 237
6 December 2015, 10:19
Ooh this looks good.

voodoo_man
6 December 2015, 12:23
Any links to anyone testing and evaluating it that's worth anything?

UWone77
6 December 2015, 13:49
Any links to anyone testing and evaluating it that's worth anything?

My understanding is that they have a history with the military, (not necessarily the US Military) and have contracts. They are just now getting into the civilian market, so I don't think you'll see a ton of people running these or that even have knowledge of them.

I have a line, so in the coming months, I'll see if I can get one into the T&E program.

velocity2006
6 December 2015, 14:14
Look nice, looking forward to see how these hold up.

voodoo_man
6 December 2015, 15:19
My understanding is that they have a history with the military, (not necessarily the US Military) and have contracts. They are just now getting into the civilian market, so I don't think you'll see a ton of people running these or that even have knowledge of them.

I have a line, so in the coming months, I'll see if I can get one into the T&E program.

Yeah, I'd love to see how they work, but buying one and not knowing a thing about the company is not something I want to spend my money on..

tact
6 December 2015, 17:07
I think Haley touched one...

voodoo_man
6 December 2015, 17:40
I think Haley touched one...

Someone wants coal this year...

din
6 December 2015, 18:10
Any word on battery life? The link to Rainier is dead.

GOST
6 December 2015, 18:19
Any word on battery life? The link to Rainier is dead.

Looks like RA's site may be down currently. The only report I've read said 2,000 hours at the medium setting.

din
6 December 2015, 18:52
Looks like RA's site may be down currently. The only report I've read said 2,000 hours at the medium setting.

No es gusto, tonight is going to be a long, long shift if I can't do a little window shopping, or even shopping shopping. Looking forward to some reviews of this little guy.