PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Members

Battle Cock
6 January 2016, 20:38
My work has brought me to AZ for a couple of months, which I'm happy about because I feel like a more free man the moment I enter the state.

That said, anyone here familiar with the Phoenix area and know which shops and ranges are worth visiting?

John Moses
6 January 2016, 21:44
I am in Tucson, lived in PHX for 10 years. I would definitely visit Scottsdale Gun Club. Great, state of the art facility, large retail, training etc. You may want to check out Travis at HSP, and Dillon (right near eachother). The range would be Ben Avery on the North west side of PHX. You have all kinds of cool stuff. Heirloom, HSP, Dillon, Sun Devil, San Ta Tactical, and there is newer place on the south side off the I-10 in Chandler called C2 Tactical, and of course there is Shooters world. If you are looking for some cool stuff o see/do make sure you check out down town Cave Creek , like The Hideaway and Harolds. John Shope Dirty Bird customs is a killer custom bagger shop on Deer valley and I-17 if you are into bikes, rat Rods etc check out his shop. Next to Scottsdale Gun Club is US Auto Weapons, and they always have cool stuff there. Let me know if you have any other questions. I am very familiar with the entire area.

Joelski
7 January 2016, 02:57
Damn! I could care less about Vegas, I'd rather visit towns like this!