PDA

View Full Version : WTB BAD-ASS Levers

UWone77
7 January 2016, 16:57
Anyone have some extra levers? I know someone has to have a small stash from the days when they included an extra one. Just looking for any 2 black ones.

Trade or cash. Thanks!

RiverRat
7 January 2016, 17:05
I've got thin ones if you want them, I'll send em free. No cores, just the thins. Travelling this week so they wouldn't get shipped out until next, if that makes any difference. Let me know.

alamo5000
7 January 2016, 17:19
I might have an extra one too. I have to look through some boxes to see.

Aragorn
7 January 2016, 17:21
I have 2 shorts, standard thickness. Black. Yours if you want them. I don't need anything for them, I'll never use them.

JSchell1309
3 March 2016, 13:59
PMed a few guys in here to see what levers they had. Just ordered the Bad ambi in regular and scallop levers but had a hard time making up my mind. Wouldn't mind trying more out, willing to PayPal whatever you think is fair. If I decide I don't like any would put them in the "Pay it Forward" thread to put them back out there. Not trying to buy and sell anything for profit.

Edit: Aragorn hooking me up with a short, really appreciate it!

Aragorn
3 March 2016, 20:17
JSchell and OfficerX got both of mine. So, anyone else looking for a short length/standard thickness, sorry, fresh out lol.

Also, OfficerX your PM's are full.

officerX
3 March 2016, 20:23
JSchell and OfficerX got both of mine. So, anyone else looking for a short length/standard thickness, sorry, fresh out lol.

Also, OfficerX your PM's are full.

Fixed

Dstrbdmedic167
3 March 2016, 20:42
Happy Birthday! [BD]

mustangfreek
4 March 2016, 02:21
Thread jacking again, anyone got a extra short crank, scallop, or short?

Want to try a different shorter one, as the long one bugs me