PDA

View Full Version : Great video and why I love Aimpoint.

Army203
8 January 2016, 11:01
Larry Vickers just posted a great video about Aimpoints. It highlights many of the reasons why I love them and think they are the best Red Dot you can buy.

I have very personal experience like many combat vets who have use these when deployed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdriW3KfwU

UWone77
8 January 2016, 11:39
I think this is one of the few arguments that have been definitely answered. Aimpoint vs EoTech... yeah I'm going with Aimpoint everytime.

voodoo_man
8 January 2016, 11:44
Not of a fan of lav, but good coverage of aimpoint products.

DutyUse
8 January 2016, 15:41
Awesome video. You can argue with their price, but no one can argue with the quality of an Aimpoint

FortTom
8 January 2016, 18:58
Awesome video. You can argue with their price, but no one can argue with the quality of an Aimpoint
Yep, DU, you're right. I have Aimpoint RDS on everything but my LR-10. I've dropped them, and first thing I did was check to see if everything was cool. After watching that video, I'm just not going to worry about it, and I hope like hell my new condo doesn't catch on fire, or no one plants an IED in it to see if mine will pass that test too. That's the last thing I need, is to have to explain to the neighbors why we had a RDS related IED...[BD]

FT

n4p226r
8 January 2016, 23:46
i like how the aimpoint house rifle is a gen 3 noveske. i wasnt expecting that