PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Problems

alamo5000
18 January 2016, 21:03
It seems as if Facebook is discriminating against gun sites. I have about a dozen or more sites that I have both liked and followed and now not a single one of them appears in my feed. Also any private messages are always direct to the spam "other" box on both ends. It appears that they are intentionally trying to thwart the sharing of pictures and communication on firearms. I could see if it was one or maybe two... but it's ALL of them.

Is anyone else experiencing this same thing?

I have to go back and click through each page individually to see what they have put up.

:mad:

cjd3
18 January 2016, 21:18
Yes, it's happening. My solution, is to make them appeared at the top of the feed by changing my their priority.

alamo5000
18 January 2016, 21:25
I found one thing out...I will see if it fixes anything...If you click on the page that you originally liked... now click your already liked 'like' and it will have a drop down... on one of those it will show notifications....I clicked posts in newsfeed as well as notification of all posts... Lets see if that helps.

cjd3
18 January 2016, 21:28
Yeah, that's what I meant. Tonight iPad typing is a complete mess.

Former11B
19 January 2016, 08:50
I have all those settings checked and FB still doesn't put them on my wall. I have to go to Stick's site etc to see posts.

Thompson
19 January 2016, 09:38
Think it also depends on how frequently you visit a company's page. The more you go to it, the more often it appears on your newsfeed - at least that's how it's been for me.