PDA

View Full Version : Free Lightweight "skeletonized" NiB BCG - New, never installed.

FortTom
19 January 2016, 17:24
I have a brand new Lightweight NiB BCG - New, never installed. This was bought for my lightweight "Voodoo" project, but I decided to stick with the BCG that I originally bought for that gun, as I've never had one let me down in numerous other builds.

I can't give it to the first responder to this post, it wouldn't be fair. I need to clear out some stuff that I'm not using or going to use, as I am trying to "scale down" operations, here at the homestead. The only way I can think of that's fair, if there is more than one person wanting it, is to have another "guess a number" contest.

The rules are going to change a bit, though.
1. You must have been a member at least 30 day's prior to this post, with at least 10 relevant posts as of today and time this posts.
2. You must, by entering, stake your character on the fact that you're not just wanting it to sale, trade or otherwise barter it for something else. Please leave it for someone who wants and needs it. Don't be a douche bag.
3. You guess a number between 1 and 1000. If you guess a number someone else has already guessed, you will be ignored.
4. I will give UWone77 the winning number after this posts. This is just a number I pulled out of my ass.
5. Any other rules or conditions that the Admins may impose will apply, and are beyond my control.
6. The deadline will be Sunday, 24 Jan @ 23:59 hrs., Eastern Time.
I don't have a picture, you can view it on AIM Surplus's site. It's currently sold out, but click on the image and you can still view it.
Ships to U.S. only, but Military personnel deployed outside of CONUS, we'll work something out to get it to you.
Other than that, if you want it, you know what to do.

FT[BD]

Dstrbdmedic167
19 January 2016, 17:28
459. Thanks again FT you are the man

SwissyJim
19 January 2016, 17:44
awesome of you. And, I gotta go with my usual 666

[:D]

Stone
19 January 2016, 17:46

cjd3
19 January 2016, 18:25
Very nice of you, I'll stand aside for this one, being a lefty and all...

henpecked
19 January 2016, 18:53
839, thanks for the opportunity to win. I have 4 builds in progress.

Battle Cock
19 January 2016, 21:30
119. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you're the man FT!

RiverRat
19 January 2016, 21:50
370. Thanks again Tom - nice of you to clear your cabinets this way.

I'm making a leap here that this is the one he is giving away.

Naytwan
19 January 2016, 22:14
500. That is very cool of you. People on this forum are pretty awesome.

FortTom
20 January 2016, 01:58
370. Thanks again Tom - nice of you to clear your cabinets this way.

I'm making a leap here that this is the one he is giving away.

Yep, that's the one. Thanks for posting a picture, RR.
FT

P39
20 January 2016, 02:45
Wow!

Very cool of you to do this, FT. That would work great in a pistol build I'm acquiring parts for right now. Thanks for the opportunity. 691

DutchTerror
20 January 2016, 04:08
702. Very cool of you! Thanks for the chance!

Tyrannosaur
20 January 2016, 05:04
Awesome giveaway. I don't NEED it so I'm going to sit this one out. Good luck to all and thank you for the opportunity. (It would cost to much if I won... ie I would build a new rifle)

Former11B
20 January 2016, 05:17

Awesome!!!

Joelski
20 January 2016, 05:26
465, and thank you!

Optimus Prime
20 January 2016, 05:35

Great idea.

2ATA
20 January 2016, 06:34

Thanks for the opportunity Tom.

Jerry R
20 January 2016, 07:04
Not in for this, but wanted to say Thanks FT - awesome give away !!

mustangfreek
20 January 2016, 07:53
Man FT... your starting the year off with some good karma points with coming back generously with the sights and now the bcg, bravo !!!

I'm not much for luck lately but I'll try..

..and only because I just say that new nwa movie preview on tv..lol

MrFrench
20 January 2016, 10:43

GaSwamper
20 January 2016, 10:58
You de man FT, I'll play 776.

tact
20 January 2016, 15:41
Not playing...but very generous of you FT.

Tlaloc
20 January 2016, 15:53
This is awesome! I'll go with 131

FortTom
20 January 2016, 15:59
Just a reminder, some of you aren't reading the minimum membership time and post requirements. Your entries are disqualified and other's may use your "guess" if they wish.

FT[bash]

RogerRonas
20 January 2016, 16:43
I'll go 420. Thank you Sir for the chance to play
Roger

UWone77
20 January 2016, 17:15
Just a reminder, some of you aren't reading the minimum membership time and post requirements. Your entries are disqualified and other's may use your "guess" if they wish.

FT[bash]

LOL FT. Your game, your rules...

Stone
20 January 2016, 18:38
Besides not reading the rules 119 is already taken by BC. Come on guys at least read prior posts....

Farva
21 January 2016, 00:13
84. This would go nicely in my Lantac/ Kitty build thats still on going, or the Noveske build I have in the works also. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

Ride4frnt
21 January 2016, 06:29

nCarnage
21 January 2016, 10:55
523. thank you

velocity2006
21 January 2016, 11:19
556 Thanks.

SwissyJim
21 January 2016, 15:28
The more I think about it (and look at my parts bin) I don't need a BCG, even as cool as this one is. I'm sure someone could use it far more than I, plus I've now won 2 things from WEVO so I'd like to bow out and give up my number to anyone that wants it (666)

Battle Cock
21 January 2016, 16:01
The more I think about it (and look at my parts bin) I don't need a BCG, even as cool as this one is. I'm sure someone could use it far more than I, plus I've now won 2 things from WEVO so I'd like to bow out and give up my number to anyone that wants it (666)

Or, you could just keep it and give the BCG to me if you win. :D

FortTom
21 January 2016, 16:22
Folks, when I do this type of thing, it is not based on financial need. It's based on the fact that someone has a rifle to use it in, want's to experiment with it, or maybe they are a few bucks short, and can use it. ALL I ASK, and this has happened me in the past, in a pay it forward thread in another forum, where I gave away a fairly nice item and the douche bag who claimed it, received it, said he "didn't" like it so he put it in the "for sale" thread. I can't even express my rage and anger, in a PG rated forum, I'd be banned for life for language, and graphic descriptions of what I would like to do to that asshat. If you win it and don't like it, for whatever reason, pay it forward for free, to someone who can use it, wants it or needs it. I don't think that's too much to ask. Thanks to Swissy Jim, for being a stand up guy; he's welcome to do whatever he feels, and it's cool with me, either way he goes.
Thanks,

FT.[:)]

UWone77
21 January 2016, 18:11
Folks, when I do this type of thing, it is not based on financial need. It's based on the fact that someone has a rifle to use it in, want's to experiment with it, or maybe they are a few bucks short, and can use it. ALL I ASK, and this has happened me in the past, in a pay it forward thread in another forum, where I gave away a fairly nice item and the douche bag who claimed it, received it, said he "didn't" like it so he put it in the "for sale" thread. I can't even express my rage and anger, in a PG rated forum, I'd be banned for life for language, and graphic descriptions of what I would like to do to that asshat. If you win it and don't like it, for whatever reason, pay it forward for free, to someone who can use it, wants it or needs it. I don't think that's too much to ask. Thanks to Swissy Jim, he's welcome to do whatever he feels, and it's cool with me, either way he goes.
Thanks,

FT.[:)]

I gave a guy in my department who was with the Ranger Battalion a Colt 1911, which was a commemorative edition with a purple heart replica included. Since this service member obtained a purple heart, I thought it was the perfect person to receive it. About a year ago, I asked him how he liked it. He then told me he had sold it to buy a scooter for his wife.

FUCK THAT GUY.

FortTom
21 January 2016, 18:52
I gave a guy in my department who was with the Ranger Battalion a Colt 1911, which was a commemorative edition with a purple heart replica included. Since this service member obtained a purple heart, I thought it was the perfect person to receive it. About a year ago, I asked him how he liked it. He then told me he had sold it to buy a scooter for his wife.

FUCK THAT GUY.

WOW, and we have a new Winner....[wow]

I would have stroked out, had then been me.....

FT

Battle Cock
21 January 2016, 19:45
FUCK THAT GUY.

Yes. That.

Farva
21 January 2016, 19:52

FUCK THAT GUY.

How shitty of him. To me there's no greater gift than one that's thoughtful and has meaning. If that were me that right there would have meant the world to me. It showed you knew him pretty well.... A scooter... What a chode.

FortTom
21 January 2016, 19:53
..... so I'd like to bow out and give up my number to anyone that wants it (666)
The only two people that I can think of that wants your number, SJ, is Satan and Ozzy.....[:D]

FT..

SwissyJim
21 January 2016, 20:05
The only two people that I can think of that wants your number, SJ, is Satan and Ozzy.....[:D]

FT..
Haha... dunno this satan guy - but Ozzy? yeah, him I grew up with.

And keep me out - I have no builds planned (and death rays from my wife if I try to start one) with a couple of spare BCG's to boot. It's not about the financials or whatnot... just I think someone could use it far more than I. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all!

Vel
22 January 2016, 05:10

Going through some of my gear last night I have a few items I could pass along at a later date, good idea!

sadmin
22 January 2016, 11:48
32 - Thank you

Ordnance
22 January 2016, 16:21
556 lol...

WHSmithIV
24 January 2016, 01:46
257 - it will go in the retro build currently in progress.
Thanks FT for the chance.

velocity2006
24 January 2016, 09:36
556 lol...

You stole my number :(

Pyzik
25 January 2016, 09:27
Boo I missed this but congrats Ride!