PDA

View Full Version : Site Logo Sticker/Decal

DutchTerror
20 January 2016, 06:51
I did some searching and turned up nothing. Have website logo stickers and/or decals ever been offered? I think just the logo would look great in die cut vinyl. Thanks!

UWone77
20 January 2016, 09:08
https://www.rainierarms.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=wevo

DutchTerror
20 January 2016, 09:12
Patch is cool! Didn't know that Rainier carried those. I'd still prefer a sticker for the application I have in mind.

UWone77
20 January 2016, 10:13
We don't have any plans for stickers in the pipeline. I think for the most part, people throw away lots of stickers, since you get them with virtually every product now.

Farva
20 January 2016, 15:29
My laptop and workbench are covered in stickers. If the demand becomes large enough I'd be down for several

DutchTerror
20 January 2016, 16:27
I was really thinking one that was die cut from a higher quality vinyl for the back window on the truck would be ideal.

Thompson
20 January 2016, 18:53
My laptop and workbench are covered in stickers. If the demand becomes large enough I'd be down for several
Ditto.

Farva
21 January 2016, 03:45
I was really thinking one that was die cut from a higher quality vinyl for the back window on the truck would be ideal.

Yep. A good die cut vinyl would be killer.

DutyUse
21 January 2016, 04:25

I'd buy a couple as well. The truck needs some WEVO love

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 05:09
I've asked one of my local vinyl shops for pricing for 100 of these sized to ~4"x4" and relief cut on transfer paper. We'll see what they say.

http://i67.tinypic.com/4qgahl.jpg

Is there some other version of the logo that would be prefered? Both of these could be done in vinyl, but not the cutout type and would likely cost more due to the number of colors used.

Maybe the battlescar version?
http://i64.tinypic.com/2wntwgl.jpg

Or maybe the battle kitty? I don't have a good image of this one.
http://i67.tinypic.com/107nv39.jpg

Joelski
21 January 2016, 06:00
I'd be down for several of the red or gold logos. I have stickers plastering up my cases, lappy and ammo boxes.

DeviantLogic
21 January 2016, 06:38
I can provide the original for the top (red) logo, as a scalable vector graphic (adobe illustrator or svg). Guessing that's what a print shop would prefer as a source. John or UW would probably have the originals for the battle kitty.

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 07:51
Got the files and replied. Thank you!

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 08:20
Well, my first local shop came back at $2.70 a piece. Scratch them off the list. Checking with another local and a couple of online sources.

Battle Cock
21 January 2016, 08:27

I'm not one to tag my vehicle with gun related stickers. (I spend a LOT of time in the hood, I prefer to minimize attention and the risks that come with.) But I'd WEVO my vehicle for the same reason I keep a WEVO patch on my range bag. Its only recognizable to members, and is sure to get a response if noticed.

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 08:29
I'm not one to tag my vehicle with gun related stickers. (I spend a LOT of time in the hood, I prefer to minimize attention and the risks that come with.) But I'd WEVO my vehicle for the same reason I keep a WEVO patch on my range bag. Its only recognizable to members, and is sure to get a response if noticed.

My thoughts exactly. I don't want to advertise what may or may not be in my vehicle or on my person, but the average person won't have a clue.

DeviantLogic
21 January 2016, 09:11
I requested the DutchTerror to also look at smaller stickers in the 1-2" range as something that could be used for ear pro, water bottles, helmets, etc. I currently use a few of the magpul 1" stickers as a way to ID my loaner gear when I go out with a bunch of people, or set stuff down at the range during competitions/work days...would be nice to ditch the magpul and replace with WEVO.

Battle Cock
21 January 2016, 09:23
I've thought about getting a stencil/vinyl cutter for some projects. I wonder if I could use such a thing to cut stickers.

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 09:26
Absolutely! I've thought of it too, but I just don't have the time (or money) to throw at it right now with a 4yo and 2yo running around.

Battle Cock
21 January 2016, 09:34
Absolutely! I've thought of it too, but I just don't have the time (or money) to throw at it right now with a 4yo and 2yo running around.

I've got no time because I've got the money.

Thompson
21 January 2016, 10:40
I requested the DutchTerror to also look at smaller stickers in the 1-2" range as something that could be used for ear pro, water bottles, helmets, etc.
Yeah ... my BCM sticker is kinda lonely :(

... maybe it needs some HSP love? [BD] Eh, UW?

GaSwamper
21 January 2016, 15:29
I'd be down for some, no kitty though. I cover my work bench at home and my tool box at work with gun stickers. Fixing to redo the reloading table so it'll probly end up covered as well.

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 15:56
Got a much better quote from another semi-local shop. She's sending me a couple of samples in the mail tomorrow. My plan for now is red only as it will it will likely be the cheapest option.

UWone77
21 January 2016, 15:58
Yeah ... my BCM sticker is kinda lonely :(

... maybe it needs some HSP love? [BD] Eh, UW?

LOL... yes it does need HSP love!

Battle Cock
21 January 2016, 15:59
Got a much better quote from another semi-local shop. She's sending me a couple of samples in the mail tomorrow. My plan for now is red only as it will it will likely be the cheapest option.

Sweet! What sizes? I'm only interested in red anyway.

UWone77
21 January 2016, 16:09
Our Logo will not be reproduced without permission from the owner.

GOST also owns the Battle Kitty Design.

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 16:35
Sweet! What sizes? I'm only interested in red anyway.

I've asked for approximately 4" and 1" versions.

DutchTerror
21 January 2016, 16:36
Our Logo will not be reproduced without permission from the owner.

GOST also owns the Battle Kitty Design.

Ok, not trying to step on toes here. Who do I need to ask for permission? GOST?

Thompson
21 January 2016, 17:58
LOL... yes it does need HSP love!
Whoa whoa whoa ...... wait. You're agreeing this time? Damn, what happened on your shift today? lol

UWone77
22 January 2016, 18:24
Ok, not trying to step on toes here. Who do I need to ask for permission? GOST?

You'll have to ask John: john@weaponevolution.com he owns the board

GOST designed and created the kitty, but I haven't seen him around lately. You can try to PM him here, or he's on Facebook under GOST

Jerry R
23 January 2016, 05:40
My thoughts exactly. I don't want to advertise what may or may not be in my vehicle or on my person, but the average person won't have a clue.

So true! I wore the WEVO shirt to a gun shop. It has nothing but the gold image on the back, no verbiage. Counter guy sees the back and asks, "What's that?" I said, "Oh, Spears to Gears. That's weapon evolution." Blank stare, no clue.

FortTom
23 January 2016, 20:05
I too, feel strongly about this. I would like to have the flaming WEVO that GOST designed for me on a T-shirt, but it's not mine to copy.

I do not have NRA stickers or political affiliations on my vehicles. Too many "green hair" assholes out there who'll gladly damage your car in a parking lot, because they are "offended", and feel justified doing it. If I caught one, I don't truly know if I could keep calm enough to stay out of jail. Better to just not wear those badges on my car.

FT.

DutchTerror
25 January 2016, 17:33
First off, thank you to John Hwang for granting me permission to use the logo and sell a limited number of these decals. I think they look great!

The samples are in from the vendor. I like the size of the large one, but I think I'll have her scale the small one down even more. I think 1.5" for the width would be better. Any other thoughts or comments?

http://i67.tinypic.com/2r2ao2c.jpg

Battle Cock
25 January 2016, 17:45
I too, feel strongly about this. I would like to have the flaming WEVO that GOST designed for me on a T-shirt, but it's not mine to copy.

I do not have NRA stickers or political affiliations on my vehicles. Too many "green hair" assholes out there who'll gladly damage your car in a parking lot, because they are "offended", and feel justified doing it. If I caught one, I don't truly know if I could keep calm enough to stay out of jail. Better to just not wear those badges on my car.

FT.

FT, the more you post, the happier I am to have you back.

First off, thank you to John Hwang for granting me permission to use the logo and sell a limited number of these decals. I think they look great!

The samples are in from the vendor. I like the size of the large one, but I think I'll have her scale the small one down even more. I think 1.5" for the width would be better. Any other thoughts or comments?

A 2" sticker would be pretty perfect for my needs, but I'd be happy with any WEVO stickers I can get. Whats the price point for these?

DutchTerror
25 January 2016, 18:00
I still need to figure out pricing, mostly to cover my cost for packaging and postage. I'll get back with that soon.

Dstrbdmedic167
25 January 2016, 18:03
I like the 2" for the smaller but I want a couple of each either way. Let us know..

Thompson
25 January 2016, 18:09
I like the 2" for the smaller but I want a couple of each either way. Let us know..
Ditto.

DeviantLogic
25 January 2016, 18:48

First, thank you for taking the initiative of having these made. I like the idea and they came out looking really nice. For size, I'd be getting more of the smaller ones...either 1.5" or 2" would work for me.

UWone77
25 January 2016, 19:19
I agree... the smaller one. Like people were saying before, kind of the subtle, secret club insignia for your vehicle.

Battle Cock
25 January 2016, 19:47
I agree... the smaller one. Like people were saying before, kind of the subtle, secret club insignia for your vehicle.

I'm definitely putting one on my vehicle. I put in 55,000 miles on the road last year and I'd love finding a fellow WEVO member in my travels.

Eric
25 January 2016, 20:55
Will this be a window cling or adhesive sticker?

cjd3
25 January 2016, 21:59
The only firearms sticker I have on my car is a "Fueled By Hornady" above my gas cap, and a SilencerCo logo on the back. I'd gladly put a small Wevo on my window.

Farva
25 January 2016, 22:03
I'll more than likely get a few of both sizes. I'd like a big one for my work bench and safe (when I get one) and smaller ones for the laptop etc. I've never been a big fan of sticker on vehicles but I do a three so far http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160126/715df7580fb1ccf9dd3fb1646fb3f572.jpg

The one on the right is a back the blue sticker.

DutchTerror
26 January 2016, 03:57
Will this be a window cling or adhesive sticker?

Adhesive sticker. A die cut vinyl, so the background will be whatever you put it on. Glass, the color of your vehicle paint, etc. Only the red will be present. The rest of what is shown is transfer paper for applying to your chosen surface.

DutchTerror
26 January 2016, 04:17
A couple of items to discuss.

It sounds like most are in favor of the current size of the small version. I had considered shrinking it, but given the current feedback, I think I'll leave it as-is. Any objections?
I've been approved to produce 100 of each for now, and further evaulation from Mgmt if we blow through those. As such, I'll likely put a limit on the first batch. Maybe a max order of 3 of each? Thoughts?
I'm going to try to keep postage as simple as possible. I'm thinking that a flat rate (given the count limitation of 3 of each) of $2 to ship.

Here's how pricing is looking as well:

Large - Approx 3"Hx4"W - $3
Small - Approx 1.5"Hx2"W - $1

So, if you wanted the maximum order of 3-Large and 3-Small, your total would be $14. Only want one of each? $3(L)+$1(S)+$2(Shipping)=$6.

I'm also looking at using Paypal for payment. I'm not doing this to make money, so I'm just hoping everyone can calculate what they owe me, and send it via Paypal as a Friend along with their shipping address. Thoughts on this?

Joelski
26 January 2016, 04:18
Still in. Looking forward to this. Thanks FT!

In for 3 of each.

Farva
26 January 2016, 06:58
I like it.

Jerry R
26 January 2016, 07:28
DT, I'm in for a max of both sizes. And, thanks for getting this done!

DutyUse
26 January 2016, 07:30
Thanks for doing this. I'm in for a max of both sizes. Just let us now your PayPal

fledge
26 January 2016, 07:42
Two of each. Ready to pay.

DeviantLogic
26 January 2016, 08:24
Prices look good. I'm in for the max on both sizes.

Battle Cock
26 January 2016, 08:35
Prices look good. I'm in for the max on both sizes.

Ditto.

DutchTerror
26 January 2016, 09:24
Shrinking the size down even smaller lost some of the line resolution. I'm sticking with the original size for the smaller version. Still working out the details with the vendor, but if you have any further feedback, speak now...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s94zh3.jpg

velocity2006
26 January 2016, 10:00
In for a max order, let me know where to send payment. Thanks.

Thompson
26 January 2016, 10:26
I'll do a max order of both too. Just let us know.

tappedandtagged
27 January 2016, 05:14
I'll take 2 of each.

GaSwamper
27 January 2016, 06:24
I'll be in for max order

Uffdaphil
27 January 2016, 06:54
Couple of each for me. Will give on to my bud at the LGS.

fairlanericky
27 January 2016, 17:16
I'm in for a max order as well.

Ric

Cotton68spc
27 January 2016, 18:08
I'm in for a max order

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

SwissyJim
27 January 2016, 18:33
I'd be in too... prefer one of each,but whatever to get the order

DutchTerror
28 January 2016, 08:11
Hope to have these in hand early next week. Still need to pick up some shipping supplies, but I'll post Paypal payment info when I've got my ducks in a row. Thanks for your patience, guys!

Battle Cock
28 January 2016, 08:41
Hope to have these in hand early next week. Still need to pick up some shipping supplies, but I'll post Paypal payment info when I've got my ducks in a row. Thanks for your patience, guys!

How many are you getting printed? It looks like you have almost 40 of each spoken for.

DutchTerror
28 January 2016, 08:52
John has approved me to have 100 of each (small and large) printed for a first run. He'll evaluate if we blow through those.

Thompson
28 January 2016, 09:30
Not a problem. Thank you.

jonpac07
30 January 2016, 12:49
In for the Max

mtdawg169
31 January 2016, 05:58
@DutchTerror count me in for three of the small size sticker. Thanks for putting this together!

DutchTerror
31 January 2016, 09:08
For those wondering, here's how the larger sticker looks on a full size truck window (Tundra).

http://i67.tinypic.com/wqxxtw.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/1zxtykp.jpg

voodoo_man
31 January 2016, 09:19
sort of want...

DutchTerror
31 January 2016, 15:36
And just for reference, here's the smaller one.

http://i63.tinypic.com/10d840w.jpg

P39
1 February 2016, 03:17
I'll take one of each.

mtdawg169
1 February 2016, 17:03
So how's this going to work? Payment instructions via PM or something else?

DutchTerror
1 February 2016, 17:45
FYI, Pick up of the stickers won't be until Friday.

As for payment, I'll post my PayPal address once I have the stickers in hand. Payment as a gift so I don't get killed with fees.

UWone77
1 February 2016, 18:11
Looks good on both the lower and truck. I may have to set a set... like voodoo said... sort of want. [BD]

DutchTerror
5 February 2016, 11:16
I've had to modify payment options and prices since PayPal says it's "business use". I'm sorry for the price increase, but PayPal has slapped my hand and I don't want my account suspended. I'm also moving the quantity limit to 5. I think enough people got in on the first round. Please notice the changes below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment is through PayPal via this link: paypal.me/DutchTerror (paypal.me/DutchTerror).
Please include the quantities of each size of sticker you are paying for. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Pricing is as follows:
Large - Approx 3"Hx4"W - $4
Small - Approx 1.5"Hx2"W - $2
Shipping - $2

If you wanted an order of 3 Large and 3 Small, your total would be $20. Only want one of each? $4(Large)+$2(Small)+$2(Shipping)=$8.

Dstrbdmedic167
5 February 2016, 11:33
Sent $8 for one large and 3 small

mtdawg169
5 February 2016, 11:35
Done. Ordered 2 small stickers. Thanks DT!

Farva
5 February 2016, 12:58
Ordered the max on both! Can't wait!

Joelski
5 February 2016, 12:58
Order for max placed. Thanks!

Dave Timm
5 February 2016, 14:46
Done! Thanks for lining this up

Jerry R
5 February 2016, 15:12
PayPal funds sent for a max order - 3 of each. Thanks DT !!

UWone77
5 February 2016, 15:22
You guys are hardcore, ordering the max. I wasn't even planning on getting any. LOL

DeviantLogic
5 February 2016, 15:46
I ordered the max. Not sure what I'll do with the larger ones...could probably use about 5 more of the smaller ones [BD]

DutchTerror
5 February 2016, 16:41
Dale F.
James S.
Matt O.
Donald F.
Michael F.
Joel D.
Dorsey R.
Dave T.
Jerry R.

Your orders will all be going out in the mail tomorrow. Thank you! That's all the orders I had as of 6:40 Central. If you think your name is missing, let me know.

SwissyJim
5 February 2016, 17:06
$8 for 1 big and 3 small

DutchTerror
5 February 2016, 17:31
$8 for 1 big and 3 small

I need your address. You didn't leave it in the comments. PM please.

SwissyJim
5 February 2016, 17:52
I need your address. You didn't leave it in the comments. PM please.
huh... usually PP adds it. PM incoming

mtdawg169
5 February 2016, 18:05
For "friends and family" / gift method, it does not send your address information to the recipient. That's the only way to send funds without DT having to eat all the PP fees.

DutchTerror
5 February 2016, 18:12

Received, and yours will be in tomorrow's mail as well.

Battle Cock
5 February 2016, 20:38
Just put in for the max. Thanks for taking the initiative DT, you do us dutch proud.

eldogg
6 February 2016, 05:23
ordered the max. thanks

GaSwamper
6 February 2016, 05:38
And done, in for max, thanks. Like the PayPal link btw, had to set me one up while I was there.

DutchTerror
6 February 2016, 05:56
Peter R.
Jeff E.
Dusty P.

You all made the cut for mail today as well. That's all the orders I have as of 7:55AM, 2/6/15. I'm off to tend to 15 pounds of pork shoulder on the smoker. Thanks everyone!

fairlanericky
6 February 2016, 14:03
Just ordered the max also, and sent PM with the address I didn't include with the pay pal invoice.

Ric

Uffdaphil
6 February 2016, 15:11
Can't get link to work. When I enter the amount and hit tab it just opens the page asking for email address.

DutchTerror
6 February 2016, 15:37
Can't get link to work. When I enter the amount and hit tab it just opens the page asking for email address.

Not sure what kind of device you are using or browser. Have you tried it on a computer or with a different browser? If that doesn't work, you can send it manually to kvanderploeg at gmail.com.

DutchTerror
6 February 2016, 15:42
Just ordered the max also, and sent PM with the address I didn't include with the pay pal invoice.

Ric

Rec'd, thank you! You're the start of the batch that will be going out on Monday.

Uffdaphil
6 February 2016, 16:01
Thanks Dutch. Standard PP worked on my iPad.

cjd3
6 February 2016, 19:40
3 smalls ordered.
Thanks DT

Thompson
6 February 2016, 19:54
You guys are hardcore, ordering the max. I wasn't even planning on getting any. LOL
Oooh. I see. Too cool for stickers eh? [BD]

DutchTerror
7 February 2016, 04:36
Phil C.
Clifton D.

Your orders will be going out on Monday as well. Thank you!

velocity2006
8 February 2016, 08:06
Sent you payment for max order, new puppy in the house so internet time is at a minimum or I would have sent it earlier.

UWone77
8 February 2016, 08:27
Oooh. I see. Too cool for stickers eh? [BD]

Definitely not too cool, but I'm sure like everyone else, you too have a bin full of stickers and patches.

velocity2006
8 February 2016, 09:14
Definitely not too cool, but I'm sure like everyone else, you too have a bin full of stickers and patches.

If you want one the next time you are down in GP I am sure I will have plenty of spares.

Thompson
8 February 2016, 14:25
I hear ya haha. Patches yes .... stickers, work in progress haha.

... although there's no such thing as enough.

DutchTerror
8 February 2016, 15:42
Miles H. Going out on Tuesday. Thanks!

Cotton68spc
8 February 2016, 17:08
Sent payment for max PayPal is coryrstamper

DutchTerror
8 February 2016, 17:56
Sent payment for max PayPal is coryrstamper

Please PM your mailing address. Paypal as a gift does not include this information by default.

DutchTerror
8 February 2016, 18:17
Cory S. - Going out on Tuesday. Thank you!

DutchTerror
8 February 2016, 18:35
DutyUse, I received your PM, but I'm unable to respond as you PM box is full.

DutyUse
8 February 2016, 19:17
DutyUse, I received your PM, but I'm unable to respond as you PM box is full.

Sorry about that. Fixed

DutchTerror
8 February 2016, 19:27
Sorry about that. Fixed

Replied. Thanks!

Dstrbdmedic167
9 February 2016, 07:29
Got my stickers this am. Thanks!

DutchTerror
9 February 2016, 08:37

Great! Thank you!

UWone77
9 February 2016, 08:57

Good you can share....[:)]

Dstrbdmedic167
9 February 2016, 08:59
Good you can share....[:)]

Do you need a new one for your Helmet or crayon box? [BD]

UWone77
9 February 2016, 09:03
Do you need a new one for your Helmet or crayon box? [BD]

Lunch Pail.

Dstrbdmedic167
9 February 2016, 09:22
Lunch Pail.

Ok I'll get one to you then....

Joelski
9 February 2016, 11:04
Got a new ammo crate that's gonna get some stickie lurvin' tonight!

[BD]

DutchTerror
9 February 2016, 11:12
I'd sure like to see where you guys end up using these. Post pics when you get 'em!

mtdawg169
9 February 2016, 12:58
Today's mail call...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160209/38b77951f3cd9334f78c37426310dbe0.jpg

Joelski
9 February 2016, 13:07
Where do ya get them machine gun tokens?

mtdawg169
9 February 2016, 13:13
Got them from an NFA Facebook group. I'll have to find the link.

mtdawg169
9 February 2016, 13:30
PM inbound

eldogg
9 February 2016, 16:20
got mine today, thanks.

Joelski
9 February 2016, 16:29
PM inbound

Sweet, thanks!

P39
9 February 2016, 16:58
Thanks for all the effort, Dutch!

Money sent.

Joelski
9 February 2016, 17:49
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/Joelski144/ARs%20and%20Pistols/Gear/20160209_202842-1.jpg~original

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/Joelski144/ARs%20and%20Pistols/Shield/20160209_204125.jpg~original

mtdawg169
9 February 2016, 17:52
OK, stickers are in! Payment is through PayPal via this link: paypal.me/DutchTerror.

Please do not check the box "Paying for a good or service?" I'm not trying to make money off of these. Please be sure to include your complete mailing address as well as sticker quantities in the comments. I won't know where to send it without it. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Pricing is as follows:
Large - Approx 3"Hx4"W - $3 (Maximum Qty. 3)
Small - Approx 1.5"Hx2"W - $1 (Maximum Qty. 3)
Shipping - $2

So, if you wanted the maximum order of 3-Large and 3-Small, your total would be $14. Only want one of each? $3(L)+$1(S)+$2(Shipping)=$6.
Can I order a couple more? Got these in and figured out I could use a couple of the large size too.

DutchTerror
9 February 2016, 17:53
Love the pics so far, guys. Keep 'em coming.

Chris P. - Going out in the mail on Wednesday. Thanks!

mtdawg169
9 February 2016, 17:58
Sweet, thanks!
Did you receive the pm? It's not showing up in my sent items for some reason.

DutchTerror
9 February 2016, 18:00
Can I order a couple more? Got these in and figured out I could use a couple of the large size too.

Since you didn't order the max the first time around, sure. PP, with address again, please. Thanks!

mtdawg169
9 February 2016, 19:54
Since you didn't order the max the first time around, sure. PP, with address again, please. Thanks!
Done!

Joelski
10 February 2016, 03:23
Did you receive the pm? It's not showing up in my sent items for some reason.

No joy.

Pyzik
10 February 2016, 04:17
Today's mail call...

I don't NFA yet but those are awesome.

mtdawg169
10 February 2016, 04:29
No joy.
Re-sent!

Joelski
10 February 2016, 05:40
Got it, thanks!

SINNER
10 February 2016, 08:33
Mine showed yesterday. Thanks again.

DutchTerror
10 February 2016, 14:05
Done!

Going out in the mail Thursday. Thanks!

Farva
11 February 2016, 04:30
Today's mail call...

Now I need those patches.

DutchTerror
11 February 2016, 06:55
PayPal is throwing the boiler plate at me. Man, they drive me nuts... I may have to either raise the prices or switch to another service.

mtdawg169
11 February 2016, 08:57
PayPal is throwing the boiler plate at me. Man, they drive me nuts... I may have to either raise the prices or switch to another service.
Seriously? These transactions are so small, that I'm surprised they care. That's ridiculous.

DutchTerror
11 February 2016, 10:16
I'm not very happy about it. I tried to explain the situation, but their reply basically came down to this. "If someone is paying you for a physical good, and you are shipping said good to an individual, then the payment should be labeled as a purchase payment." If I continue to do it, they'll kill the personal transfer ability on my account. :mad:

DutchTerror
11 February 2016, 11:23
I've had to update pricing as PayPal slapped my hand. See my original post for updated pricing. I did not change my shipping price. Also, I've bumped the quantity limit to 5 of each. I think most everyone got a shot at the first round. I'm keeping a limit to fit within my $2 shipping cost. Modified pricing posted here:

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?8831-Site-Logo-Sticker-Decal&p=125969#post125969

Farva
11 February 2016, 12:24
Got them this morning!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160211/57ea5b40a4aedd29d7a7b19340a8db1f.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160211/78545b35603a4dfa74792ad00a685ea7.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160211/fbe6866a0d0b5762e4ff16cc0ef997a5.jpg

cjd3
11 February 2016, 20:02
Got mine, thanks!

jonpac07
12 February 2016, 10:51
Payment sent for 1 of each

fairlanericky
13 February 2016, 00:11
Got mine yesterday and promptly ruined 2 of them(my own damn fault, vinyl ripped when removing the clear part) :mad:....

Ric

DutchTerror
13 February 2016, 04:13
Sorry to hear you had some trouble. Slow and steady on a nice and clean surface.

For those of you that have already ordered but may want more, feel free to place another order. I think everyone got a fair chance to get some. I've bumped the limit to 5 of each (mostly to keep my shipping at $2), but if you want more, I'm sure we can work it out. Thanks again!

velocity2006
13 February 2016, 09:46
Got mine thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/4jGJQzs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9wNfq2w.jpg

Also stuck one on the trunk lid of my car and one on my loading bench. Don't usually do gun stuff on my vehicle but as stated before I doubt anyone other than a member would recognize that logo.

UWone77
13 February 2016, 10:36
Got mine thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/4jGJQzs.jpg

Also stuck one on the trunk lid of my car and one on my loading bench. Don't usually do gun stuff on my vehicle but as stated before I doubt anyone other than a member would recognize that logo.

Would look good with the WEVO Mag!

Dstrbdmedic167
13 February 2016, 10:53

We need another run of those.. [emoji6]

velocity2006
13 February 2016, 12:15

Yeah, I need to get my hands on one of those.

DeviantLogic
13 February 2016, 15:03
The decals came out looking really good. Thanks again for hooking everyone up!

DutchTerror
13 February 2016, 17:49
Glad you like them! Pics all look great, guys!

DutchTerror
15 February 2016, 07:30
Titan Armament
Cary B.

Your stickers are going out in the mail today. Thanks!

Thompson
15 February 2016, 10:45
We need another run of those.. [emoji6]
Si.

P39
15 February 2016, 17:06
Thanks, Dutch! Stickers came in today. Well done!

tappedandtagged
17 February 2016, 03:58
Payment sent. It'll be coming under my wife's name. She hijacked my PP account and I don't know how to change the name back.

DutchTerror
17 February 2016, 04:07
Payment sent. It'll be coming under my wife's name. She hijacked my PP account and I don't know how to change the name back.

Got it. I'm at work already, so it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks!

Battle Cock
22 March 2016, 21:04
I finally purchased my new vehicle so I have a place to put one of my decals!

If any of you LEOs see a black Impala SS zipping around with that decal on the back window, feel free to pull me over to say hey! [BD]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160323/095405119a2b2a7d138e6504ba678cfd.jpg

UWone77
22 March 2016, 21:10
I finally purchased my new vehicle so I have a place to put one of my decals!

If any of you LEOs see a black Impala SS zipping around with that decal on the back window, feel free to pull me over to say hey! [BD]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160323/095405119a2b2a7d138e6504ba678cfd.jpg

Makes me wish I ordered some now... this is like a secret club!

Battle Cock
22 March 2016, 21:24

Dutch probably still has a couple! I'd be tempted by a couple more too if any are left.

mustangfreek
23 March 2016, 02:29

Same here..order a few up and send me one..lol....secret club..[BD]

Or I got a lonely grey hexmag for trade..lol

DutchTerror
23 March 2016, 04:08
Yes, I still have some left. See here for pricing. I don't care if you're a repeat customer at this point. I think everyone has had a fair chance. See pricing here:

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?8831-Site-Logo-Sticker-Decal&p=125969#post125969

DutchTerror
25 March 2016, 05:54
Justin P. - Going out in the mail today. Thank you!