PDA

View Full Version : ALG Defense

Naytwan
20 January 2016, 20:24
They just earned a customer. I already use geissele triggers in all my stuff. Time to add more ALG stuff to my collection. Been thinking of putting the AK trigger in my Saiga.

During black friday I bought a 6 Second mount for my Glock. It was a pretty good deal along with the free Mag well. Today I got in the mail a package from ALG. Kinda puzzled me. I hadn't ordered anything from them since black friday. What I found was 4 screws and a letter explaining they discovered the 5mm screws they provided to mount the optic didn't provide enough engagement so they send mm 6mm screws. I'd say that's a pretty stand up company. They could have just updated the product and called it a day. Instead they sent customers updated screws.

Nice Job ALG.

Battle Cock
20 January 2016, 20:38
When your customers' lives depend on your product, taking responsibility in a case like this is morally imperative. I'm glad to see they are making a point to do so. How do you like that magwell?

Naytwan
20 January 2016, 20:47
When your customers' lives depend on your product, taking responsibility in a case like this is morally imperative. I'm glad to see they are making a point to do so. How do you like that magwell?

I like it. It really balances the gun with the 6 second mount on it. I think it looks really good as well. You do have a point. I would suck if someone was in a life or death situation and the optic shifted or fell off. You loose the rear site running the mount.

Thompson
20 January 2016, 21:49
Wow good deal. Would expect nothing less from Bill and the team.

Only experience I had with Geissele was a tshirt that I ordered. Opened the package and ending up getting a tshirt plus the ENTIRE swag package ... I was thoroughly content to say the least.