PDA

View Full Version : Noveske has PMAGs - with windows NOW!!

adrenaline151
4 March 2009, 14:06
right now!

adrenaline151
4 March 2009, 14:07
going fast! 5 gone before I got done ordering! down to 14!

adrenaline151
4 March 2009, 15:17
Gone. They lasted a little over an hour.

5thprofession47
4 March 2009, 18:51
I posted this elsewhere...Brownell's has FOLIAGE GREEN PMAGS in stock at this moment. Old style.

Uglyduck
4 March 2009, 19:03
thanks for the heads up guys

Army Chief
4 March 2009, 22:02
Pretty much everything on Noveske's web site comes and goes with a sense of urgency.

You could have almost put an egg timer on the last Noveske/Magpul carbine run, and if/when they ever do that again, I would expect much the same response.

Fortunately, parts shortages are beginning to ease up a bit out there, and it's good to see Noveske getting a few things back on their shelves ... even if they don't tend stay there for very long. The best-kept secret in Grant's Pass has gone mainstream, and I think John has about all of the business that he can handle right now.

AC

bigcoastie
5 March 2009, 05:43
Yeah it'll be interesting to see how they keep up with the demand. I've had an upper on order for over 3 months so I'm hoping my number is coming up. The other thing I've heard is they will no longer be taking orders which I would have to think is a rumor, I can't imagine a custom rifle shop just turning out stuff and putting it up on the website, maybe they are doing it to lower the stress of the phone calls and other associated issues but I think it'd be a bad move on their part. Has anyone else heard anything about that?

Army Chief
5 March 2009, 06:19
Noveske has stated that the temporary moratorium on new orders is designed to give their small staff some hope of catching up on their existing backlog.

No matter how you look at it, it's a pretty substantial leap from that, to "taking no orders whatsoever." Even if you went with the logic of something like a new dealer-only distribution policy (which runs contrary to the whole point of being a custom riflemaker), it is unlikely that a change of this magnitude would be made overnight.

I would take Noveske at their word, and treat anything else as groundless hearsay.

AC

John Hwang
7 March 2009, 18:05
Rainier Arms will have 600 NON-windowed PMAGS available on the website starting tonight. Good luck.

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=682