View Full Version : The Raven Has Landed

UWone77
22 February 2016, 00:00

Lantac USA LLC

www.lantac-usa.com

Raven™ Rifle Specifications:

LA-R1514.5INT

LA-R15 14.5’’ Intermediate Raven™ Rifle
1:7 416R Stainless Steel Barrel, Hand Lapped, Melonite Finish.
Threaded ˝-28 UNEF, 11° Target Crown.
Chambered .223 Wylde
Billet 7075-T6 Certified, Lower Receivers. Type 3 Class2 Black Anodizing.
45° BAD selector lever cut, flared magwell, set screw tensioner underneath upper receiver rear lug.
Billet 7075-T6 Certified, Upper Receivers. Type 3 Class2 Black Anodizing.
Proprietary ultra smooth bore, perpendicular and concentric barrel extension area, machined in a single operation.
Lantac Spada-S 12.5’’ Freefloat Handguard
Lantac GB750-S™ Gas Block with Intermediate length Nitrided gas tube.
Lantac NiB Coated E-BCG™ Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group with Forward Porting, Carpenter 156 Bolt, MPI Tested. Flared Tail for better alignment and accuracy. Direct Impingement
Lantac DGN556B™ Dragon™ Muzzle Brake. Pinned and Welded.
AXTS (Lantac™ Branded) Ambidextrous Raptor charging handle.
AXTS Talon Ambidextrous 45° Safety Selector.
Strike Industries Polymer Ejection Port Cover
Lantac™ / CMC Triggers E-CT1™ Single Stage Trigger, 3.5LB
Lantac™ ABS™ Buffer System and proprietary buffer spring.
Magpul MOE+ Grip
Magpul CTR Stock
Magpul .70’’ Enhanced But Pad
Magpul 30Rnd M3 PMag

LA-R15 14.5MID

LA-R15™ 14.5’’ Midlength Raven™ Rifle
1:7 416R Stainless Steel Barrel, Hand Lapped, Melonite Finish.
Threaded ˝-28 UNEF, 11° Target Crown.
Chambered .223 Wylde
Billet 7075-T6 Certified, Lower Receivers. Type 3 Class2 Black Anodizing.
45° BAD selector lever cut, flared magwell, set screw tensioner underneath upper receiver rear lug.
Billet 7075-T6 Certified, Upper Receivers. Type 3 Class2 Black Anodizing.
Proprietary ultra smooth bore, perpendicular and concentric barrel extension area, machined in a single operation.
Lantac Spada-S 12.5’’ Freefloat Handguard
Lantac GB750-S™ Gas Block with Midlength Nitrided gas tube.
Lantac NiB Coated E-BCG™ Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group with Forward Porting, Carpenter 156 Bolt, MPI Tested. Flared Tail for better alignment and accuracy. Direct Impingement
Lantac DGN556B™ Dragon™ Muzzle Brake
AXTS (Lantac™ Branded) Ambidextrous Raptor charging handle
AXTS Talon Ambidextrous 45° Safety Selector.
Strike Industries Polymer Ejection Port Cover
Lantac™ / CMC Triggers E-CT1™ Single Stage Trigger, 3.5LB
Lantac™ ABS™ Buffer System and proprietary buffer spring.
Magpul MOE+ Grip
Magpul CTR Stock
Magpul .70’’ Enhanced But Pad
Magpul 30Rnd M3 PMag

Product Information

Lantacs LA-R15™ Raven™ Rifle (www.lantac-usa.com) is manufactured to the highest quality standards and assembled by a skilled team of rifle builders. Each rifle is shot tested at our facility and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
With a massive specification out of the box the LA-R15 Raven rifle delivers exceptional performance and is ready to go without any modifications or upgrades.

Its proprietary buffer system (ABS) and E-BCG Bolt Carrier Group together with Intermediate or Midlength gas systems and a Dragon DGN556B brake delivery an incredible flat shooting experience with zero muzzle rise or recoil and massively reduced carrier and buffer felt recoil, all without the use of an adjustable gas block.

The 3.5LB Single Stage Trigger is manufactured by CMC and has one of the smoothest sear surfaces in the industry (1-2RMS), together with a very fast reset. This combination allows the user to deliver ultra fast shot strings with virtually zero knock back, making re-acquisition of the target from shot to shot incredibly easy.

The 416R Stainless Steel barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1:7 Twist Rate and features a precision machined 11° target crown. It is hand lapped after button rifling, before an enhanced corrosion resistant Melonite finish is applied. A Lantac GB750-S low profile gas block is utilised together with a nitrided gas tube that delivers reduced carbon build up and gas erosion.
The ultra smooth (16RMS), proprietory bore and radiused cam pin slot of the UAR upper receiver work with the Lantac E-BCG’s CP-R360 Domed Head campin and the NiB (Electroless Nickle Boron Coating) on the E-BCG has the lowest coefficient of friction available.

The lightweight low profile Spada-S 12.5’’ Handguard comes with our RES Rail Extensions System on the Midlength Rifle and both versions have a 1.5’’ Picatinny rail attachment with a longer 2’’ length available as an option.
A 45° Scout Light Mount and Rail Panel packs are also available. Panels are supplied in Black, Grey & Tan.
Furniture is supplied in the form of a Magpul CTR stock with .070’’ Enhanced Butt pad and MOE+ Rubber over moulded grip.
Comes complete with Instruction and maintenance booklet.

LA00270 784672911030 Lantac LA-R15 Raven Rifle 14.5'' Midlength
LA00271 784672911023 Lantac LA-R15 Raven Rifle 14.5'' Intermediate

Tyrannosaur
22 February 2016, 17:35
Damn that is a sleek rifle. Love the spada rails, wish they had come out sooner

PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE
23 February 2016, 00:16
Yup, this is one sweet set up!

EO3
23 February 2016, 07:02
I love the lines on these receivers. Wish I could just buy a stripped receiver set from them!

voodoo_man
23 February 2016, 07:03
sort of want...

UWone77
23 February 2016, 08:20
sort of want...

EO3 said it ... I want a receiver set.

Naytwan
23 February 2016, 19:25
EO3 said it ... I want a receiver set.

Yeah, thats sexy, the rest seems meh to me. Who makes that scope mount on the second rifle picture.

Dstrbdmedic167
23 February 2016, 19:30
I'm with everyone else. I'd only be in on the receiver set.. The rifle as a whole doesn't do it for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EO3
23 February 2016, 20:54
I think a Fortis REV2 M-LOK or Geissele MK8 would look really nice with these receivers. I'm not a huge fan of the SPADA handguard, honestly. Not bad... But I don't think yet another mounting system was the best idea. Kind of reminds me of the older Samson MFG rails.

EO3
23 February 2016, 21:04
Yeah, thats sexy, the rest seems meh to me. Who makes that scope mount on the second rifle picture.

Appears to be a Vortex mount: http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-precision-extended-cantilever-mount-30mm-riflescope

Naytwan
23 February 2016, 21:12
Not bad... But I don't think yet another mounting system was the best idea.

That's the first thing that popped into my head. Why not use M-Lok or Keymod.