PDA

View Full Version : Scalarworks MRO mount

Justincase
2 March 2016, 16:59
Got my MRO and scalarworks mount in today...it's a great piece with looks to be like excellent engineering..

Can't wait to get it sighted in this weekend

DutyUse
2 March 2016, 17:07
Looks nice, congrats!

cjd3
2 March 2016, 18:08
Looks like a good set up. Saving. Also, nice verse on the MRO.

Josh S.
2 March 2016, 18:18
I completely forgot Trijicon put Bible verses on their optics. I'm glad to see they're still doing it.

Justincase
2 March 2016, 19:40
I completely forgot Trijicon put Bible verses on their optics. I'm glad to see they're still doing it.

Me too until you just reminded me

DutyUse
3 March 2016, 01:59

Me too until you just reminded me

Haha just noticed that

SINNER
3 March 2016, 05:20
Is that only on the retail versions? I never even noticed it on mine but I know they removed the verse off the later ACOG's for Uncle Sam. I have a few ACOG's that have the verse and a few that do not.

Josh S.
3 March 2016, 05:34
Is that only on the retail versions? I never even noticed it on mine but I know they removed the verse off the later ACOG's for Uncle Sam. I have a few ACOG's that have the verse and a few that do not.

I googled it last night and turns out there's a Wikipedia page titled "Trijicon Bible Verse Controversy." A few governments complained about it so as of 2010 they no longer put verses on gov. optics. The page also has a list of optics and what verse is on them, and I don't think every model of ACOG gets one.

Justincase
3 March 2016, 15:58
It's very cool idea and like it

cjd3
5 March 2016, 18:25
I just got to look at an MRO at the range today. Super impressed. It's one thing to see it at the LGS, but atop a rifle, it's much nicer. Too bad the sorry sap didn't have a Scalarworks mount.

Justincase
6 March 2016, 10:22
I just got to look at an MRO at the range today. Super impressed. It's one thing to see it at the LGS, but atop a rifle, it's much nicer. Too bad the sorry sap didn't have a Scalarworks mount.

I'm taking mine to the range today..I do agree it's much better on the rifle for sure..

Scalarworks
9 March 2016, 07:02
Got my MRO and scalarworks mount in today...it's a great piece with looks to be like excellent engineering..

Glad you like your bundle and thanks for your business.

We're finally announcing the LDM/MRO (https://scalarworks.com/optic-mounts/ldm-mro/) publicly today.

Justincase
9 March 2016, 14:07
Glad you like your bundle and thanks for your business.

We're finally announcing the LDM/MRO (https://scalarworks.com/optic-mounts/ldm-mro/) publicly today.

looks good but my Foliage green looks better :) even more so with your mount and mro

Scalarworks
19 March 2016, 07:15
looks good but my Foliage green looks better :) even more so with your mount and mro

Let's see some pics of the whole rifle then!

Justincase
22 March 2016, 13:51
Let's see some pics of the whole rifle then!

ask and you shall receive

Scalarworks
27 May 2016, 05:33
ask and you shall receive

Great minds think alike. Similar setup as are pomo rifle :o