PDA

View Full Version : Wts/Wtt Remington 700 AAC-SD 16.5 inch 308

cagekicker204
4 March 2016, 01:40
I have a new Remington 700 SPS tactical the AAC sd version, it has been fired less than 20 times cleaned properly between each shot (15 times I believe but would have to check the black hills box). It has a Leupold Mk 4 scope mount, a KRG od green bolt lift and an AAC 51t flash hider installed and included $695 to your FFL, I can email or text pictures, also can add a new Timney 510 trigger for $120 or a Magpul Hunter Stock with dbm and a 5rd pmag for $280 in od green or fde, otherwise it will ship in the green Houge overmold factory stock. I put it in an Ai chassis and decided that with the scope I got I would rather have a flatter shooting cartridge of the 6.5 or 6mm persuasion so before I buy a barrel blank and ship this gun ro my smith I figured if anyone would like to have it. Trades I am looking for,

All must be compatible with AICS 2.0 chassis for remington short action.

Remington 700 short action only with 308 bolt face
Stiller action 308 bolt face SA
Defiance Action 308 bolt face SA
Bighorn Arms SA
Kelby tactical Short Action
Surgeon 591 308 bolt face
Mauserfield SA
Gap Temptest
Barreled action with a heavy tapered barrel and some life left in it 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47, 260 Remington, 6mm xc, 6mm Creedmoor, ect
Am willing to add cash on my end or accept cash on yours. This is posted on other forums so first come first serve.
Email is probably the best way to contact me wmidberry@gmail.com