PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Geissele Super Gas Block

EO3
28 March 2016, 11:40
Any body have one of these laying around that they don't want? I need one to finish off a build and thought I would see if I could get a deal on one before I buy one.

Thanks!

UWone77
28 March 2016, 11:45
Any body have one of these laying around that they don't want? I need one to finish off a build and thought I would see if I could get a deal on one before I buy one.

Thanks!

Just buy a new SMR, and get one for free...

Yeah, that's how I get sucked in. [BD]

Joelski
28 March 2016, 13:19
Primary Arms has a 20% off sale til the end of the month if nothing else. I like mine; it passes gas like chili night at the firehouse.

fledge
28 March 2016, 13:37
I have a new one. Let me dig it out this evening unless someone beats me to it. PM me what you want to spend.

BoilerUp
28 March 2016, 17:52
I've got a beat up one that has been honed out an extra two thou (to fit over a WOA SPR barrel since apparently WOA doesn't put as much care into the outside dimensions of their barrels as they do the inside) and had some areas ground down with a Dremel in a failed attempt to make it fit under a KMR (hint: it doesn't). I'll give you the WEVO Hoosier discount if you want it.

EO3
28 March 2016, 20:00
Just buy a new SMR, and get one for free...

Yeah, that's how I get sucked in. [BD]

See... I bought an SMR... And used the gas block on a different build!!! So now I'm gas block-less [BD]

Shrockp
14 April 2016, 12:51
Did you get one I think I have the one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

EO3
14 April 2016, 13:45
Did you get one I think I have the one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes, I have one now. Thank you, though!