PDA

View Full Version : Agency Arms NOC pre-order.......

2ATA
30 March 2016, 10:04
Anyone have a line on a good place to pre-order the NOC? How about any of our resident supporting companies?

2ATA
31 March 2016, 17:03
Rainier Arms for the win. Pre order placed........ Now we wait.

2ATA
27 April 2016, 04:47
For anyone interested.

I talked with Agency yesterday and they are indicating that shipping to dealers is now going to be end of May early June......[wow]

UWone77
27 April 2016, 09:40
Can't wait to see the pictures!

2ATA
27 April 2016, 10:32
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Roger that.

2ATA
13 June 2016, 07:24
Well......... Since the last time I contacted Agency the ship date has yet again changed. Last update was end of May early June. I hadn't heard anything recent so I dropped them a line last week. Now the time line has changed to "end of June early July, however, that's just an estimate."

For a pistol that was "going to be available immediately following SHOT show." I'm underwhelmed thus far. Admittedly this is my first time dealing with Agency Arms, however, continuously moving target dates never settle well with me.

Anyone here know any insider info? [bash]

Sak007
13 June 2016, 08:18
$3K ouch

Stone
13 June 2016, 18:55
I have some inside info: Delivery dates are tentitive especially after shot show. In fact my rule of thumb is to wait a year after people have received it and let them work the initial bugs out. Always let a new product hit the shelves before ordering. Before you know it it will be September and the delivery date will be Jan. Of 2017 I would move on, invest the cash and at least get a return on your money while you wait.

UWone77
13 June 2016, 19:14
I have some inside info: Delivery dates are tentitive especially after shot show. In fact my rule of thumb is to wait a year after people have received it and let them work the initial bugs out. Always let a new product hit the shelves before ordering. Before you know it it will be September and the delivery date will be Jan. Of 2017 I would move on, invest the cash and at least get a return on your money while you wait.

This is why I went with ZEV.

Spot on with the timetables though... anything seen at SHOT, I don't expect until the following year... unless it's something like a rail.

I sent some feelers out to a few people, but no one seemed to have any solid info.

2ATA
14 June 2016, 05:44
This is why I went with ZEV.

Spot on with the timetables though... anything seen at SHOT, I don't expect until the following year... unless it's something like a rail.

I sent some feelers out to a few people, but no one seemed to have any solid info.

I already did ZEV twice. [:D] Hadn't tried Agency yet other then a couple of their triggers.

Thanks for reaching out UW. It is appreciated.

UWone77
14 June 2016, 09:24
2ATA, if you're looking for another customized Glock, look at Fowler Industries.

John Hwang let me play with his, and after that, I sent Fowler my own Glock 19 to work on.

One of these days I'd like to own an Agency, as they do make a good product, but right now I just don't want to spend the cash for an Agency, and then have to buy a barrel and sights for it.

voodoo_man
14 June 2016, 17:08
Sort of don't want...?

2ATA
4 October 2016, 13:42
Tick......Tock.....

Thought I'd throw in an update. Emailed AA about a month ago and got no response. Phone call went unanswered......

In the last email I did include "I think I should have requested the Christmas gift wrap service. Is there an additional charge to add it before the holidays."

I thought it was funny.....

GOST
4 October 2016, 14:34
Considering the price I wonder how it stacks up against either a 2011 or Witness race gun?

2ATA
5 October 2016, 07:05
Considering the price I wonder how it stacks up against either a 2011 or Witness race gun?

My 2011 is waiting to find out as well.......lol

GOST
5 October 2016, 07:41
Is the NOC the only Agency that uses a Lone Wolf frame?

2ATA
6 October 2016, 06:12
Is the NOC the only Agency that uses a Lone Wolf frame?

Yes it is. As far as I know it and the Fatal 15 pistols are the only full build pistols being offered. (Meaning that you aren't supplying a pistol for work)

fledge
14 November 2016, 22:51
NOC has landed at Rainier. Click new products. Apex saves you 3%.

UWone77
14 November 2016, 22:55

3k... Ouch.

2ATA
15 November 2016, 05:56

Considering mine was a paid in full pre order I shouldn't need to click on..... well ....anything.

2ATA
15 November 2016, 05:57
3k... Ouch.

No different to me than watches....[BD]

fledge
15 November 2016, 09:14
3k... Ouch.

That's what I think. Wilson Combat 1911 pricing. Would take a Wilson Beretta at a third the price.

Looking forward to real world reviews of the NOC.

I'd consider an agency glock for $1500. But even their entry price is $2200.