PDA

View Full Version : Firecleaned

DUX
7 April 2016, 12:03
Larry Vickers served with SFOD-1 during Acid Gambit in Panama in 1989. Larry Vickers is associated with the product Fireclean. Fireclean may have been accused of making fraudulent claims about it's product. Fireclean has brought a lawsuit against those making the claim that Fireclean may have claimed fraudulent test results about their product. The stakes are in the millions of dollars.

The Panama Papers name Politicians and Corporations who have been laundering money in Panama so they do not have to pay any taxes. That is fraudulent behavior. The Panama Papers came out after Fireclean sued some people who took them to task over their product claims. The Panama Papers have the potential to destroy the US Dollar. None of these things are related, but:

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team."

Here is a picture of a Mini-14

Here is a picture of a cigar. :)

Joelski
7 April 2016, 12:12
http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/legacy/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/440oolong.jpg

2ATA
7 April 2016, 12:52
I love it when a plan comes together.

DUX
7 April 2016, 13:35

DUX
7 April 2016, 13:54
@Joelski: I'm not saying Larry Vickers released The Panama Papers--papers he got ahold of in Panama in 1989--so that he could win his lawsuit and crash the dollar so he could collect the millions of dollars from people who can't pay, but could pay if the currency was utterly destroyed. I'm not saying that. I'm not. :)

gatordev
7 April 2016, 19:07
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. And not just this thread.

UWone77
7 April 2016, 19:10
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. And not just this thread.

No it's not. And it's done.