PDA

View Full Version : Going bald and crazy trying to get Emags....

stevie591
12 March 2009, 05:59
HI all,

Im a serving british soldier and have been trying to get hold of 6 Emags prior to my coming tour of sandy places.

Everytime i think i've got somewhere i draw a blank. Cant find anyone with any or anyone who'll ship to an APO address here in the UK.

Can anyone out there help at all?

Many thanks
S

Venom
12 March 2009, 06:17
are the emags actually released for public sale?
sorry I can't help.

TehLlama
12 March 2009, 10:20
I don't think MagPul has shipped them to distributors or merchants yet...

As for places that will ship to an APO - the usual suspects for MagPul stuff would work - try MagPul directly, they'll probably be able to get you set up.

stevie591
12 March 2009, 10:23
Thanks guys, tried magpul direct and had no luck at all.

Venom
12 March 2009, 10:33
what did they say? ITAR restriction?

Stickman
12 March 2009, 10:36
HI all,

Im a serving british soldier and have been trying to get hold of 6 Emags prior to my coming tour of sandy places.

Everytime i think i've got somewhere i draw a blank. Cant find anyone with any or anyone who'll ship to an APO address here in the UK.

Can anyone out there help at all?

Many thanks
S

Stevie591,

EMAGs are not in a production capacity as of yet. We are getting close to seeing them, but its still going to be a little while longer.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20III/IMG_7895%20A%201028%20stick.jpg

stevie591
12 March 2009, 10:40
Thanks lads...

Was passed around a bit and the final guy i spoke to said they'd only do unit level quantities.

Few places ahve said that if they get them they would send them to the APO address.

Problem is off to play in the sand this year.