PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Dallas PD

Dstrbdmedic167
8 July 2016, 04:13
I'm sure most of you have seen the news since last night or this morning. Gonna keep this short but prayers to the DPD and to all my brothers in blue as well as all of you. Stay safe, be vigilant and watch your Six.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alamo5000
8 July 2016, 04:40
Yes.

Prayers for the police and their families.

Joelski
8 July 2016, 05:42
I shooter neutralized via bomb squad robot bearing a package so as not to expose officers.

voodoo_man
8 July 2016, 12:48
I don't pray.

But I will go to work ready to do work.

SINNER
8 July 2016, 13:17
Makes me fucking sick.

Be safe out there guys.

UWone77
8 July 2016, 13:19
I shooter neutralized via bomb squad robot bearing a package so as not to expose officers.

Not that it really matters how this POS got neutralized, but with the pics of the robot I've seen, I bet he got hit with the 3500 ft/s Aluminum Slug, not a bomb.

KW900A
8 July 2016, 14:42
Just absurd. Things are getting scary.

I just read a bit ago where some dipshit in Georgia called 911 and opened fire on the responding officer.

Battle Cock
8 July 2016, 14:46
I've read about soldiers using claymores on bots in similar situations. Its certainly a formative evolution in the LE response doctrine. I imagine we'll see an increase in of similar tactics in the coming years. Especially as drone tech continues to improve.

I don't usually get pissed at much that I read in the news. The word coming out of Dallas last night was an exception.

Thompson
8 July 2016, 16:57
Sad to say this is the new world we live in.

Makes you just wonder, if stuff like this is happening ... how's it going to look post election?

UWone77
8 July 2016, 16:59
Makes you just wonder, if stuff like this is happening ... how's it going to look post election?

Hope you guys are keeping your pantries, ammo cans, and other supplies stocked. I don't prepare for some bullshit SHTF, but when there is civil unrest, I'll be watching on TV.

SwissyJim
8 July 2016, 17:08
Hope you guys are keeping your pantries, ammo cans, and other supplies stocked. I don't prepare for some bullshit SHTF, but when there is civil unrest, I'll be watching on TV.

↑ this... food, water, supplies (including ammo) to sit it out.

So freaking sick of the BS these days... so much so that I like my dogs more than 99% of the people I run into.

DeviantLogic
8 July 2016, 17:22
So freaking sick of the BS these days... so much so that I like my dogs more than 99% of the people I run into.

Time hasn't changed anything for me. I've always liked my dog more than the people I meet.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/12919ad669a60f715fe365f3d8be0dc6/tumblr_o80merIRwl1slsalco1_500.gif

SwissyJim
8 July 2016, 17:29
Time hasn't changed anything for me. I've always liked my dog more than the people I meet.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/12919ad669a60f715fe365f3d8be0dc6/tumblr_o80merIRwl1slsalco1_500.gif

It used to be I liked them more than just 90%
[BD]

Just read an article that the 'Peaceful" protestors were chanting 'What do we want?? DEAD COPS!!' ... if true, why the hell isn't BLM rated as a terrorist/Hate group?
We have a rally set for tonight here. Hopefully a quiet night at work...

Aragorn
8 July 2016, 17:32
Idk, shit's getting too close to home. This that happened last night is NOT far from where I live. Just last month I think it was, some dude was running around town with a Quran screaming at people that they needed to convert to Islam or they would die. Did that at an IHOP, then the hospital, then got arrested finally when he started doing it in front of the courthouse.

My best friend and shooting buddy does corporate security in Oklahoma City. Late last year he was at a rather high profile energy corporation covering a night shift. Had a vehicle with 3 males of middle eastern descent, all in their 20's best he could tell, pull in scoping the place out. He approached them and made them leave. Obviously he called that in. A few days later the FBI showed up with a picture of the same individuals and wanting to know if he recognized them, which he was able to point out who the driver and front seat passenger were. Apparently they had also been caught on camera surveying the Devon Tower and Chesapeake Energy, both of which are also high profile energy corporations. That was the last he heard about it.

Like i said above, shit's getting WAY too close to home, and in all the most colorful varieties....

Aragorn
8 July 2016, 17:36
Just read an article that the 'Peaceful" protestors were chanting 'What do we want?? DEAD COPS!!' ... if true, why the hell isn't BLM rated as a terrorist/Hate group?

Let's be clear. BLM IS a hate group.

alamo5000
8 July 2016, 17:54
Let's be clear. BLM IS a hate group.

Not if you ask the POTUS.

Aragorn
8 July 2016, 18:12
Not if you ask the POTUS.

...because that's the guy we should all be going to for hard facts and truth....

mustangfreek
9 July 2016, 03:00
Makes me fucking sick.

Be safe out there guys.

X2...

KW900A
9 July 2016, 03:15
Woke up to more bad news out of Missouri. You all watch your back out there, and I'll keep you in my thoughts. I feel like a war is bubbling up, and the 'nobody's safe' idea is screaming now more than ever.