PDA

View Full Version : New ADM builder set

Joelski
9 July 2016, 05:24
I noticed this on another site while ordering a bipod last night. Looks pretty sweet. At $650 for the set, its a hell of a price for a billet receiver with custom Cerakote and matching rail. The magwell calls out the AXTS receiver as though ADM made them. They may have, IDK..

https://dsgarms.com/ad-uicluc-15-set-dist

UWone77
10 July 2016, 00:47
I saw that on DSG's page earlier in the week. That's not a bad deal especially if that's what you're looking for.

$540 for MIL/LEO price.

Joelski
10 July 2016, 06:00
I saw that on DSG's page earlier in the week. That's not a bad deal especially if that's what you're looking for.

$540 for MIL/LEO price.

Noticed the LE price when I logged in to order my bipod. It was difficult to resist the plain black one. I've caught myself several times looking over my spare parts.

Duffy
13 July 2016, 11:50
AXTX doesn't make it for ADM, when I told Josh Underwood at AXTS what we saw at 2013 SHOT, he was not amused, it was the same time I saw a copy of BAD-ASS selector, almost without any changes, touted by the ADM sales rep as their own. It was so close I couldn't tell the difference.

AXTS may have reached a licensing agreement with them, I believe the waffle pattern that matches the PMag has a design patent. AXTS had the courtesy to consult Magpul before coming to market with it.