PDA

View Full Version : For trade.... any takers?

alamo5000
22 August 2016, 21:29
I want to get some accessories for my suppressor but I want to trade off some stuff that I am not using for it. Truth be told I have like 6 DPX knives and I don't use all them by any stretch.

For trade: I have one brand new, never used, never sharpened DPX Gear HEST folder for trade. It's the OD Green and black version. If you buy one new (and mine is brand new, just been sitting in a box forever) they are $175 bucks.

In return I would like to have the tradee purchase some Griffin Armament accessories for me.

Specifically I want a a Revolution 9 .22 cal end cap, a fixed barrel spacer, and a 1/2x28 fixed mount. (I want to outfit my Rev9 for .22 hosts)

The sum total of everything I want is $167 bucks all inclusive of shipping and everything.

Just put in your CC and have that stuff shipped to me and I will send to you a brand spanking new, never used, never sharpened DPX HEST folder.

No paypal fees, no nothing. Just an even steven swap.

alamo5000
24 August 2016, 17:46
To sweeten the pot up some I will throw in a gently used but like new Magpul MOE pistol grip for anyone doing a build. [BD]