PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely like NEW Nikon D610 Body, Nikon MBD14 Grip and 50mm 1.14G Lens (very lightly used)

FortTom
19 September 2016, 21:59
ITEMS SOLD.....

Don't want to screw around with Ebay, so I thought I'd try this here. This is one hell of a deal.
Nikon D610 Body - American Market not gray area. Less than 30, yes (Thirty) shutter actuations. Perfect Condition - paid $1500 not too long ago.

Nikon MB D14 Battery grip with all controls and shutter button. I am not sure if this is USA market or Grey area market, but it fits perfect. All controls work perfect, fewer than 30 shutter actuations. Otherwise new. Use Nikon Lithium battery or comes with cradle for AA's.

A very lightly used Nikkor 50mm 1.14 G Lens, with hood and front and rear lens caps. No visible scratches or dust that I can find.

Two Nikon brand (not cheap aftermarket) lithium batteries, one in Camera and one in Grip. I paid 50 bucks apiece for these at best buy.

1 64G SanDisk Memory card. Camera holds two, and it seems I've lost one. So one included, I'll throw in the other for free if I can find it.

This thing looks so good I could put it on a shelf in a store and sell it as new. I will gladly provide pictures, to be taken with my point-n-shoot[:D] for anyone interested.

Paid near 2K for all. Asking $1100 Firm. Shipped Conus, Insured and Tracking Number. Also have other Lens's if interested.

Hope it is o.k. to sell Camera Equip in this thread. If not, mods please delete with my apologies. Prefer Paypal. Will consider 2MOA T1 or T2 as partial trade, depending on condition, etc. But I can't give you full retail for your Aimpoint and sell you my gear for below wholesale, if you know what I mean.

Please PM me here if interested.

Thanks for looking.
FT[:D]

Thompson
19 September 2016, 22:13
Dang. I could use a full frame body - mostly since it has a built in motor.

Has no monies.

Good luck with the sale though.

UWone77
19 September 2016, 22:35
FT giving WEVO a smoking deal as usual.

Pyzik
20 September 2016, 05:58
Ugh.....

UWone77
20 September 2016, 17:18
Ugh.....

You should get this setup Dave.

Pyzik
20 September 2016, 17:29
You should get this setup Dave.
I wish I could, big time. I actually thought about stuff I could move. Wouldn't be able to move enough without getting rid of something I don't want to get rid of.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

EO3
20 September 2016, 17:32
What a deal!!! Will you take monthly payments at the low price of just $19.99? [BD] Kidding, kidding...

Thompson
20 September 2016, 22:12
I wish I could, big time. I actually thought about stuff I could move. Wouldn't be able to move enough without getting rid of something I don't want to get rid of.

Gimme your Moist Nugget.

FortTom
23 September 2016, 18:05
ITEMS SOLD

Will Sweeten Pot for Unreal deal before submission and selling on Evil Bay. Will throw in two more lenses, Both very lightly used in great (VGC) shape. Will go until Monday night, then offer will be withdrawn. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 1:1.8 D 85mm with caps and hood, very minor handling marks. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 24mm 1:2.8 D This is as good as it's going to get, almost giving it away to avoid EBay and all of it's evilness. This deal will be over Monday night, so if you want it, so be it. If not so be it.[:D]

Don't want to screw around with Ebay, so I thought I'd try this here. This is one hell of a deal.

Nikon D610 Body - American Market not gray area. Less than 30, yes (Thirty) shutter actuations. Perfect Condition - paid $1500 not too long ago.

Nikon MB D14 Battery grip with all controls and shutter button. I am not sure if this is USA market or Grey area market, but it fits perfect. All controls work perfect, fewer than 30 shutter actuations. Otherwise new. Use Nikon Lithium battery or comes with cradle for AA's.

A very lightly used Nikkor 50mm 1.14 G Lens, with hood and front and rear lens caps. No visible scratches or dust that I can find.

Two Nikon brand (not cheap aftermarket) lithium batteries, one in Camera and one in Grip. I paid 50 bucks apiece for these at best buy.

1 64G SanDisk Memory card. Camera holds two, and it seems I've lost one. So one included, I'll throw in the other for free if I can find it.

This thing looks so good I could put it on a shelf in a store and sell it as new. I will gladly provide pictures, to be taken with my point-n-shoot[:D] for anyone interested.

Paid near 2K for all. Asking $1100 Firm. Shipped Conus, Insured and Tracking Number. Also have other Lens's if interested.

Hope it is o.k. to sell Camera Equip in this thread. If not, mods please delete with my apologies. Prefer Paypal. Will consider 2MOA T1 or T2 as partial trade, depending on condition, etc. But I can't give you full retail for your Aimpoint and sell you my gear for below wholesale, if you know what I mean.

Please PM me here if interested.

Thanks for looking.

FortTom
23 September 2016, 18:09
Will Sweeten Pot for Unreal deal before submission and selling on Evil Bay. Will throw in two more lenses, Both very lightly used in great (VGC) shape. Will go until Monday night, then offer will be withdrawn. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 1:1.8 D 85mm with caps and hood, very minor handling marks. 1 Nikon Nikkor AF 24mm 1:2.8 D This is as good as it's going to get, almost giving it away to avoid EBay and all of it's evilness. This deal will be over Monday night, so if you want it, so be it. If not so be it.[:D]

Bump for Sweeter Deal

FortTom
23 September 2016, 18:38
Bump

Pyzik
23 September 2016, 19:21
I hate you. You're killing me and I hate you.

GOST
23 September 2016, 19:46
David you need to buy this. It'll take your game to the next level, you could become Centerfire1400.

Dstrbdmedic167
23 September 2016, 19:48
Dave! If you don't jump on this you're crazy man! You really need this!

Pyzik
23 September 2016, 19:50
I'd finally be famous....

Seriously, I'm thinking about it.
I have to sell a toy to get it. That would mean very likely the SMOS rifle, which I dont want to sell.... like, at all.

Just don't have a spare grand sitting around right now. Maybe if this was at the beginning of next year.

Pyzik
23 September 2016, 19:52
I'm also torn, just like shooting.... at what point to you blame gear for your inability to expand performance? You can buy all the coolest shit, but until you have the skillz the gear won't help.

GOST
23 September 2016, 20:12
Wrong forum to discuss your inability to expand and perform.

Pyzik
23 September 2016, 20:14
Zing!

FortTom
23 September 2016, 20:16
Geezze Ghost.....[:D]

FortTom
23 September 2016, 20:27
I'm also torn, just like shooting.... at what point to you blame gear for your inability to expand performance? You can buy all the coolest shit, but until you have the skillz the gear won't help.

Ahhhh... P, my feelings are, if you don't feel it, don't do it. Another day will come. I didn't really think I would sell this here, as it's (obviously) a gun forum and not a photo forum, but I do know from reading posts over the last few years, there are several photographers here and I thought I'd give it a shot before posting it on ebay. Seems I can't give it away, but it will sell on ebay, eventually. Still will take a T1 or T2 as partial trade, 2MOA. Must be in great shape, though. I just tweaked the deal to see if anyone sitting on the fence would go for it. Once I list it on ebay, though, I'm obligated to pull it from here, so I said to heck with it, and decided to let it ride until Monday. It's all good.

Pyzik
23 September 2016, 20:35
I do want it. It's not good timing. I literally just had to sell a rifle. I don't want to sell another.

Thompson
23 September 2016, 21:20
David you need to buy this. It'll take your game to the next level, you could become Centerfire1400.
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1390343516862539305.jpg

You're too kind GOST lol.

Pyzik, think about it this way. Just think about all the MilSurp you can have (and then buy for me [BD]) then.

FT that is honestly a very very sweet deal there. If only ...

FortTom
23 September 2016, 21:39
The gear is SOLD..
Thanks to all for looking,

Jim