PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Industries PMAG® 21 GL9™ – GLOCK

UWone77
20 September 2016, 23:49
https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag-21-gl9?utm_source=GL9-21&utm_medium=GL9-21&utm_campaign=GL9-21&utm_term=GL9-21&utm_content=GL9-21

PRODUCT DETAILS

The PMAG 21 GL9 (https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag-21-gl9?utm_source=GL9-21&utm_medium=GL9-21&utm_campaign=GL9-21&utm_term=GL9-21&utm_content=GL9-21)is a 21-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 140MM competition magazine, the PMAG 21 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.

The PMAG 21 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack Glock 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.

Made in U.S.A.

FEATURES

Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm double-stack Glock handguns
Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
High visibility controlled-tilt follower
Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
Flared, easily removable floor plate
Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 10, 15, and 21 rounds remaining
Drops free loaded or unloaded

gatordev
21 September 2016, 05:13
This has been on pre-order at DSG for a while. Does this mean they're actually being released, or is this another release telling us about an impending release?

DeviantLogic
21 September 2016, 05:20
No longer vaporware

Sak007
21 September 2016, 07:00
This has been on pre-order at DSG for a while. Does this mean they're actually being released, or is this another release telling us about an impending release?
When has Magpul ever not delivered on a release date ?

UWone77
21 September 2016, 09:18

I believe they are ready to order from Magpul. Other retailers should have them soon.

Stone
21 September 2016, 18:15
Anybody used the Magpul Glock mags in general? Would you use them for personal carry or are they just suited for training purposes?

gatordev
21 September 2016, 18:35
I can't speak to personal carry, but I've been using them for training drills and several competitions and I've had exactly zero issues so far. If you want to find something wrong with them, it's that they only have one hole to show they're at full capacity, unlike OEM mags which give you a count. Other than that, they've been very impressive.

Data: Run mostly in a G17 G4 but also run in a G19 G4.

Stone
24 September 2016, 16:08
Thanks Gator!