PDA

View Full Version : DITCH KITTY!!!

GOST
24 September 2016, 12:24
You thought gingers were evil, well they are but not as evil as a ginger Ditch Kitty. It's new so it's to early to tell, but well on its way to being one of the best Facebook pages.

https://m.facebook.com/assholekitten/

Battle Cock
26 September 2016, 12:46
I'm in my busy work season so I haven't been on here much but I gotta say it's great to see you back and posting your very own GOST style threads again.

Also, ditch kitty seems like the perfect sidekick.

UWone77
26 September 2016, 12:56
I'm in my busy work season so I haven't been on here much but I gotta say it's great to see you back and posting your very own GOST style threads again.

Also, ditch kitty seems like the perfect sidekick.

LOL... I was going to originally post that these are the types of threads I miss... and the pickles.

Battle Cock
26 September 2016, 12:57
LOL... I was going to originally post that these are the types of threads I miss... and the pickles.

Hah! I almost made a pickle reference in my first reply. [BD]

GOST
26 September 2016, 18:09
I'm gonna put a pickle on a patch. I had a member here once ask for my address to send me some gourmet pickles. I had to decline because I didn't want my wife to think I was doing some type of weird internet fetish stuff.

Battle Cock
26 September 2016, 18:31
I'm gonna put a pickle on a patch. I had a member here once ask for my address to send me some gourmet pickles. I had to decline because I didn't want my wife to think I was doing some type of weird internet fetish stuff.

Heh, the first time I met up with Pyzik, we went out to breakfast and his wife took advantage of Pyzik taking their kid to the restroom to say, "Soooo... How exactly did you meet my husband on the Internet??"

I was dying laughing inside because her suspicion was completely understandable. I mean, I'm some random, well armed guy who pops up from "the Internet" to run around destroyed parts of Detroit taking pictures with her husband. [BD]

GOST
26 September 2016, 18:44
She probably thought you two hooked up on a ginger fetish site. Well this is kinda a ginger/Asian fetish site.

Battle Cock
26 September 2016, 19:16
She probably thought you two hooked up on a ginger fetish site. Well this is kinda a ginger/Asian fetish site.

Something like that. Though, I'm less of a ginger now than I used to be. I finally stole enough souls to build one of my own with the shattered amalgamation of their essence. My reward being, darker hair.

Thompson
27 September 2016, 08:44
I mean, I'm some random, well armed guy who pops up from "the Internet" to run around destroyed parts of Detroit taking pictures with her husband. [BD]
***You forgot the part where you guys get SWATted.

Mmmmmmm. Gingers.

Pyzik
27 September 2016, 09:27
I was actually debating on complaining about how quite and boring the internet has been today. Then I find ditch kitty thread.

Heh, the first time I met up with Pyzik, we went out to breakfast and his wife took advantage of Pyzik taking their kid to the restroom to say, "Soooo... How exactly did you meet my husband on the Internet??"

I was dying laughing inside because her suspicion was completely understandable. I mean, I'm some random, well armed guy who pops up from "the Internet" to run around destroyed parts of Detroit taking pictures with her husband. [BD]
I believe it. She still thinks it's weird that I talk about guys on here and my local forum like they're people I interact with in person all the time.

mustangfreek
2 October 2016, 02:02

LOL..