PDA

View Full Version : Two years

Former11B
7 October 2016, 08:47
Today marks my second year as a WEVO member. I was one of the 100k giveaway strap hangers and never left!

I love the site for how plugged in a lot of guys are with new gear/components, as well as NFA and reloading and who can forget all the awesome photos!

I commemorated the day by doing a little .30-30 lever gun shooting to compare some ammo types but now I am buttoning up the house in preparation for hurricane Matthew. We are supposed to get a ton of rain, on the one-year anniversary of last year's October floods that did a ton of damage. What a day for anniversaries...one good, one bad.

Keep your powder dry and happy posting!

GOST
7 October 2016, 09:13
Glad you stuck around. I bet UW is dying for another giveaway.

Aragorn
7 October 2016, 10:34
Today marks my second year as a WEVO member. I was one of the 100k giveaway strap hangers and never left!

I love the site for how plugged in a lot of guys are with new gear/components, as well as NFA and reloading and who can forget all the awesome photos!

I commemorated the day by doing a little .30-30 lever gun shooting to compare some ammo types but now I am buttoning up the house in preparation for hurricane Matthew. We are supposed to get a ton of rain, on the one-year anniversary of last year's October floods that did a ton of damage. What a day for anniversaries...one good, one bad.

Keep your powder dry and happy posting!

Glad you hung out. Stay safe man.

fledge
7 October 2016, 10:37
I hope everything stays dry. Congrats on the "good" anniversary.

I appreciate the quality people here and no BS.

Joelski
7 October 2016, 11:42
Stay safe and dry!

Former11B
7 October 2016, 13:44
Fortunately not on the coast which is supposed to get a Cat 2+ landfall with 100+ mph winds but I'm still supposed to get 6-10" rain and 40-60mph winds.

My house is pretty solidly built, fresh caulk around the windows and doors, and twin sumps in the crawl space. The dirt road I live on might not fair so well though

DISCOM
7 October 2016, 14:41
Brother It has been hell in Jacksonville all day!! Stay safe!!

gatordev
8 October 2016, 04:44
I'm glad I was just west of I-95. I was one of the last houses to lose power in my area and it was only down for 14 hours, which isn't terrible. The dog was not excited about going out in the wind and rain to pee though.

Joelski
8 October 2016, 07:21
Family in JAX said it was milder than expected.

Thompson
8 October 2016, 13:02
The dog was not excited about going out in the wind and rain to pee though.
LOL

Stay safe all