PDA

View Full Version : New AXTS lowers for sale at original price

fledge
12 October 2016, 08:18
For those interested, as of writing this, 6 AXTS lowers are still available from BlownDeadline. They are $430 each, including cerakoting color of your choice. This is the same original price when lowers were sold separately a few years back.

Call the shop and ask for Jon if you want one.

UWone77
12 October 2016, 08:43
I saw that on his IG. Good deal.

BUT ... I believe from rumblings that AXTS will or at least considering selling Lowers and or/receiver sets to the public again.

fledge
12 October 2016, 09:22
That will be nice. I've heard rumblings of 308 too.

What is keeping me from buying one right now is that I want an AXTS upper/rail to go with it. Otherwise it would just sit in a box. Got other priorities at the moment.

But I know some will be interested in this, so I'm just sharing opportunity.

UWone77
12 October 2016, 09:23
That will be nice. I've heard rumblings of 308 too.

What is keeping me from buying one right now is that I want an AXTS upper/rail to go with it. Otherwise it would just sit in a box. Got other priorities at the moment.

But I know some will be interested in this, so I'm just sharing opportunity.

Yeah I agree... the upper needs the rail otherwise, it won't look too good with another rail. Although, I'd just love to have another lower to SBR that's just anodized in black.

tb417
12 October 2016, 09:29
I have been kicking myself for not having bought myself two of those originally. I even considered buying a complete rifle and selling off the upper. So when I saw this I jumped on it, I should receive it next week.

Pyzik
12 October 2016, 09:43
Saw them. Pretty sexy.